Default Slider Support Group - Page 66 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Default Slider Support Group

This is a discussion on Default Slider Support Group within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-29-2016, 12:35 PM   #521
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Default Slider Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superreds
I got the game Yesterday and have played 4 games at default all Pro. I am seeing issues. The CPU rushing and pass protection is not good. Also user rushing is to easy. And lastly too many interceptions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm playing on all pro default(though I have my penalty sliders tweaked), but only been that way for a couple weeks....was playing on Pro. My experience is that CPU rushing and pass pro is about right. However, Ive found user rushing to be harder. My line will not hold blocks at all, and I'm seeing a fair amount of warping to the ball carrier. Interceptions I kind of agree with you on. Some are my fault, but Ive thrown quite a few where my guy had the defender beat whether a slant, out, go, etc. and the defender will warp in front of the receiver to intercept it or knock it away.
Old 10-12-2016, 03:07 AM   #522
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

I have to say, default all pro is bar far the most challenging all pro Ive ever played. I usually quit madden once all pro gets too easy and I spend a few weeks getting frustrated with sliders. I forsee thos being the longest franchise Ill ever play in madden.

That being said, I still would love split offensive and defensive difficulty sliders in future Maddens.
Old 10-12-2016, 01:04 PM   #523
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
I have to say, default all pro is bar far the most challenging all pro Ive ever played. I usually quit madden once all pro gets too easy and I spend a few weeks getting frustrated with sliders. I forsee thos being the longest franchise Ill ever play in madden.

That being said, I still would love split offensive and defensive difficulty sliders in future Maddens.
Curious. What do you do with auto subs inside CFM? Leave them at default 50/49 or adjust them?
Old 10-12-2016, 06:24 PM   #524
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

To be honest, I can't remember if I changed auto subs. I think I did for RB, but not sure for others. I only play "play the moment", but will sometime jump into a close fourth quarter game and play the whole fourth quarter.

In past maddens, I would rarely, if ever, lose on All Pro. Usually the games weren't even close. This year, by using "play the moment", I went 8-8 with the Steelers and missed the playoffs. Every game felt fair (unlike when I'd lose playing All Madden in past seasons). It was the most fun I had playing Madden in the last 10 years.

Last edited by Bondsfan; 10-12-2016 at 06:26 PM.
Old 10-16-2016, 08:49 PM   #525
Just started!

OVR: 0

for all the Default all pro players out there. How many min qtrs do you play with in franchise mode?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »