Sliders not working for CFM - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Sliders not working for CFM

This is a discussion on Sliders not working for CFM within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-30-2015, 02:31 PM   #1
Rookie

TNBassMan10's Arena

OVR: 0
Sliders not working for CFM

I downloaded some sliders (called 'Realism') from the community files manager on Madden 16 (XB1). On the Play Now portion of the game, the sliders are great. I played against the Texans with the Titans and ended up losing 21-16. Mariota and the Titans started off hot. I led 10-0 after the 1st quarter and 13-7 at halftime. However, the 2nd half belonged to the Texans D. They completely shut down the run game and bulldozed my O-line. The Titans 2-minute offense fell short on about the HOU 35 yard line when Delanie Walker caught a pass on 4th & 10 for 9.5 yards. So close, yet so far. Game #2 I played at Washington. I dominated RGIII and the Redskins off the start forcing a pick 6 (deflected ball at the line of scrimmage and LB picked it off) and a fumble early. I led 17-0 at half. Washington did battle back and make it a game at 20-10 until I put the nail in the coffin with about 3 minutes to go 27-10 final score.

I thought those two games played brilliantly! I was very pleased. The yardage was a bit down but that's b/c the defense is so good (and I can't quite figure out the running game yet on Madden 16). Anyways, I started a CFM with the Titans and against the Bucs (Week 1) I got blown out. I mean completely dominated. Mariota wasn't accurate at all (<50% completions---normally I have about 62%-70%) and the run game was even worse. 15+ carries for a total of about 50 yards from all RBs combined. Mariota had a couple of good runs but we couldnt do anything. 27-13 L. It wasn't even that close. I led 6-0 early then TB reeled off 27 straight over 2 quarters.

I thought maybe I just had a bad game but TB isn't a good team. Week 2 I played Cleveland. Same thing! Mariota is wildly inaccurate, my passing defense sucks terribly, and my running game is non-existent. I lost 28-9.

I love the Play Now mode sliders. The exact same set doesn't work on CFM. What's up with that?!?!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2015, 02:46 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Sliders not working for CFM

Sliders work just fine. Problem in CFM is rating boost

Auto Sub and Fatigue don't work in PN

Please don't jump the guy on stuff so they don't mess up game. Most slider testers are testing in CFM
Old 08-31-2015, 05:34 AM   #3
Just started!

Angry Re: Sliders not working for CFM

Same with me. I am playing CFM, but just as a linebacker. But I just cant win games. My offense sucks so much. The QB delivers just about 20% of his passes. The possession time (I play 15min per quarter) is about 12-13min for the whole game. My team just gets around 9-10 First Downs. The only way my team scores is due to an interception or fumble. I already tried a few sliders. But it just got worse. Any help?!?
Old 08-31-2015, 07:47 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic2106
Same with me. I am playing CFM, but just as a linebacker. But I just cant win games. My offense sucks so much. The QB delivers just about 20% of his passes. The possession time (I play 15min per quarter) is about 12-13min for the whole game. My team just gets around 9-10 First Downs. The only way my team scores is due to an interception or fumble. I already tried a few sliders. But it just got worse. Any help?!?
Yes there is definitely an issue when simming the offense in CFM, but I don't think it is slider related though. Started one test CFM as a LB for the Packers...after 4 games GB is 0-4 and Rodgers has a 38% completion percentage and 2 TD's to 5 INTs. This is on default All-Madden.

Tried another on Default AP just to test, and after 5 games he about is at 45%. For both CFMs the time of possession in every game is about 75% in favor of the opposing team. Seems that if you play D only in CFM (player/D coach), your offensive does nothing.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:24 AM   #5
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Sliders are fine. Super sim doesn't use sliders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2015, 09:20 AM   #6
Just started!

Thx for your help, although it means, that CFM just as a Defensive-Player is completely useless
Old 08-31-2015, 10:13 AM   #7
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Just a thought: Did you import sliders while in CFM?

Your play now sliders don't automatically appear in CFM. You have to import them from the CFM menu.

You probably did that, but I've sometimes forgot to in the past.
Old 08-31-2015, 01:35 PM   #8
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic2106
Thx for your help, although it means, that CFM just as a Defensive-Player is completely useless

Yes. The sliders doesn't affect the super sim. Also this year super sim has some issues like qb scramble for over 10+ att. I think EA is looking at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »