Home

Online CFM Human vs Human Sliders

This is a discussion on Online CFM Human vs Human Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
The 49ers Showcase the Inadequacy of Madden's Man-Match Coverage
Undisputed Beta #3 - Improvements We'd Like to See
EA Sports PGA Tour Release Date and Details Unveiled

Old 09-13-2015, 04:43 PM   #9
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Online CFM Human vs Human Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Ok, so , since i've not really seen this done yet as most seem to be focusing on human vs cpu sliders. I am going to post our current sliders our league is working on for our online 32 man CFM. We have used custom sliders since madden 13, we test the each year at this time while we wait on roster update.We are not pros at it, but we do strive to get the game to play as Sim as we feel we can get it. Out end of season stats in past have normally been pretty inline with real life season stats.

We are not quite done tweaking these, but we are liking how its playing out at the moment.So i thought id post these here for any other online leagues that are trying to find some good human vs human sliders for their online leagues.Again , some tweaking is still being looked at by us, I encourage many others to test them out (in a test league online CFM), and see how you feel with them , and feel free to post your findings or things you feel could use tweaking and why you feel that way. Videos welcome to show issues .I have always believed the more eyes you have on something , the better you can fix it. Also we do up the CPU slider in some areas, so in case we have an open team at some point, playing the CPU should be a hard battle and definitely not a for sure win. With that said, here is where we are right now :

Quarter Length : 7 minutes ( feel free to try on any quarter length)
Accel clock : Off ( We ave about 40-45 plays per game per team like this )
Skill Level: All-Pro
Game Speed : Slow
The other stuff i feel is pretty much optional really.

Player Skill Sliders:
QB Accuracy : 35
Pass Blocking: 50
WR Catching : 45
Run Block: 50
Fumbles: 45
Def Pass Reaction Time: 70
Interception: 40
Pass Coverage: 60
Tackling 45

CPU Skill Sliders:

QB Accuracy : 40
Pass Blocking: 50
WR Catching : 45
Run Block: 55
Fumbles: 45
Def Pass Reaction Time: 70
Interception: 40
Pass Coverage: 60
Tackling: 50

FG Power: 50
FG Acc: 42
Punt Power: 50
Punt Acc: 42
Kickoff Power: 50

Speed Threshhold : 30
Penalties Sliders:

Offsides : 7 *Will explain below
False Start: 35 **Will explain below
Holding : 52
Defensive Holding : 50
Facemask : 50
Defensive Pass Interference: 55
Offensive Pass Interference: On
Kick Catch Interfernece: On
Illegal Block in the Back : 50
Intentional Grounding : On
Roughing Passer : 50
Roughing Kicker : On
Running into the Kicker: On

Ok couple of notes here :

* - We have offsides at 7 for the following reason. With the new mechanics the Dline was given in Madden 15 and lots of guys learning how to user them so well , we wanted to give the offense some type of way to sort of combat it to even the field. To do this we found , fake snapping to be a good way to help the offense , however, sometimes with the offsides slider higher, it would draw the CPU players offsides and not the one being usered. We didnt want an offense to be able to draw the CPU players offsides, but did want it called if guy being usered gets draws offsides. So at 7 , seems like CPU controlled players wont ever jump, even if you fake snap 10 times in a row.That is the reason for this being so low.

** - For the false start, we again wanted the offense to have a way to combat those who are great at usering dline alittle with fake snaps.Then we found with slider here up more, you get way too many false starts by CPU Olinemen. So we have it lowered so they wont jump and create a false start as often,but its still possible occasionally that they do, so that , the offense cant just fake snap all day and have no possible consequence for it. Right now , if you not fake snapping 3-4 times per play, it may happen on occasion but not that often.

One other note, ive not heard , or maybe missed other say is , about defensive pass interference. We have noticed, if you are pressing and holding play WR or even play ball too soon, your likely to trigger DPI. So it really is still about timing. Ive heard some say you just hold down a button and its to easy to play the game now, but with this setting, if your holding the button too soon on defense, you can about bet, your gonna get called alot more , than if you time it correctly.

So thats what we have atm, will update as we continue to tweak, and feel free to try these out and report back what you think on them and possible tweaks.Enjoy.
We run a 16-18 All-Madden User CFM, but have a similar approach to slider play. Our set up appears to be identical. our slider sets are: ">

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Old 09-17-2015, 10:12 AM   #10
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyncereBlackout
We run a 16-18 All-Madden User CFM, but have a similar approach to slider play. Our set up appears to be identical. our slider sets are: ">
Nice set up. Only major dif i see is qb acc for cpu, we just have it up higher so if someone plays cpu, they gonna have to work they butt off to get that win, No more easy cpu wins! hahaha

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 09-17-2015, 10:25 AM   #11
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Nice set up. Only major dif i see is qb acc for cpu, we just have it up higher so if someone plays cpu, they gonna have to work they butt off to get that win, No more easy cpu wins! hahaha

CPU is passing on average for 66% completion. I had it on 35 and elite QBs were passing for 80% or better. Could also be my skill.

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2015, 10:27 AM   #12
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

So here are some results for 1 full season in a 32 man league with these sliders :

Top 5 passers yards :

4511, 4511,4254,4137,4111

Top 5 Rushers yards:

INT Leaders :

12, 9,8,7,7

QB Percentages :

From 67%- 49 %

Team penalties :

From 27 - 70

Penalty Yards per team:

From 283-721 yards

Top 5 Teams total offense yards per game ave:

389, 372, 367, 350, 349

Top 5 Defensive yards allowed average per game:

239, 262, 262,280,286

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 12-08-2015, 09:24 AM   #13
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

Update -- here's how our season two stats turned out with the sliders above with 14-18 users:

GML - 2016 Regular Season Statistics vs Actual NFL Stats
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=866168

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »