Home

Will anyone be making a "All Pro" Broadcast Cam Slider set ?

This is a discussion on Will anyone be making a "All Pro" Broadcast Cam Slider set ? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.12 Available - Adds 2 Fighters and 3 Gameplay Tuning Changes
How WWE 2K Is Taking Cues From NBA 2K
NASCAR Heat 3 Trial Available Now For Xbox One and PlayStation 4

Old 08-31-2015, 10:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Will anyone be making a "All Pro" Broadcast Cam Slider set ?

I am not sure if anyone has ever made a Broadcast Camera slider set before. I would think HUM throwing interceptions would be a little high ..... since you really can't see where your receivers are going. I am just curious,because the game looks beautiful on Broadcast Cam !!!! Any input out there would be appreciated !!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2015, 10:17 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Will anyone be making a "All Pro" Broadcast Cam Slider set ?

do you play with coach mode?
Old 09-01-2015, 04:22 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
do you play with coach mode?
No I do not. I actually didn't even purchase the game yet. I actually don't know what Coach Mode is !!!! ...... I plan on getting the game soon. I saw a couple of youtube videos with the Broadcast cam,and it looked beautiful. I see that you can't really see your receivers downfield....so I was curious if there was a slider set out there to balance out maybe limiting the HUMAN interceptions thrown,ect.... What exactly is Coach Mode ?? Thanks for your response.
Old 09-01-2015, 04:27 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ahhh ok ok I see. Well for starters i lost interest in madden for a few years. Last year brought me back and this year it's the best one (to me) in years. Especially with the sliders and all that you can do with them to simulate life like games. (I would say give mines a try) but your welcome to do whatever you please. And coach mode is essentially the QB doing all the work for you. So you'll hike the ball and the QB based on game play, skill set, sliders etc etc makes decision. From there I'll more often than not take control and run if the ball is completed to a WR. Hope that explained it well for you. Let me know if you have any other questions bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2015, 03:15 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Ahhh ok ok I see. Well for starters i lost interest in madden for a few years. Last year brought me back and this year it's the best one (to me) in years. Especially with the sliders and all that you can do with them to simulate life like games. (I would say give mines a try) but your welcome to do whatever you please. And coach mode is essentially the QB doing all the work for you. So you'll hike the ball and the QB based on game play, skill set, sliders etc etc makes decision. From there I'll more often than not take control and run if the ball is completed to a WR. Hope that explained it well for you. Let me know if you have any other questions bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok great.... Thanks for the info and your response !!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »