MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 110 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-13-2015, 10:41 AM   #873
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger128711
Thanks! And yeah my players clnfidence are all from like 90-99. Maybe it was just one game though that the Titans (me) felt like doing really good haha. I'll make those adjustment with my sliders and hope that they fix the bug with confidence.
Well, there are a couple of workarounds for the bug. It is caused by the drive goals in the game and makes your players ratings go through the roof. Check out Armor and Swords slider thread for one method, I think there is another thread too about 32 team control. Also Booker21 has a thread about another method. Both stop the drive goals from activating, eliminating the confidence boast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-13-2015, 11:37 AM   #874
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLII
Yeah, 15 min quarters. I'll play a few more games and let you know how it goes. I do appreciate all the work you've put in. I was frustrated yesterday after missing a field goal to go up 7 and then having Brady take me down in the last minute. I actually had the ball back with 1:30 left and ended up throwing an interception on a long pass when I was about 10 yards from FG range. Looking back now it was a really good game. I'm still controlling time of possession a little too much, but maybe that will all even out once I play more games. Thanks again.

Ok cool. Test out a few games brother and get back to me. I'll try and squeeze in a game or two today (hopefully!!). Why the missed FG? I've missed quite a few forgetting to account for the wind trajectory lol. I remember you mentioning "TOP", I'll look into that more as well. Thanks for feedback man. Really appreciate it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote:
Now that I think of it, Blount ran for 164 yds on me so that's probably another reason Brady wasn't throwing much. He peeled off two really long runs for TDs. Running over a few people on each. He is tough to take down.

Ahhh, no wonder. I was wondering why Brady attempted so few passes. Blount is extremely difficult to take down. More so have to gang tackle that guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2015, 11:40 AM   #875
Rookie

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Just as JCLII said HAPPY OPENING DAY Guys!! Another exciting season is upon us. Wish you guys and your teams much success, just not against the Ravens of course lol

I'm hoping to get into some M16 games today. Can't promise it, but I'm going to try my best (fingers crossed). But I know for sure if not today, I'll have a nice day to get some testing done tomorrow. My ultimate goal is to have a set nailed down by Wednesday that everybody is comfortable with and enjoy.

Last edited by iiamcb; 09-13-2015 at 11:42 AM.
Old 09-13-2015, 11:49 AM   #876
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

I didn't take into account the 10mph left to right wind. Hit it off the upright!!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2015, 12:59 PM   #877
Rookie

Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
I didn't take into account the 10mph left to right wind. Hit it off the upright!!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Ahh yep I've definitely been there

Old 09-13-2015, 01:10 PM   #878
Rookie

slugger128711's Arena

I can't find a way to get around the player confidence. I think i will just try to lower user sliders by 1-2 and increase the cpu sliders by 1-2 also. Offense it too easy and defense is too easy. The cpu offense can't get anything going. currently beating miami 35-0 as the Titans at halftime
Old 09-13-2015, 01:47 PM   #879
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger128711
I can't find a way to get around the player confidence. I think i will just try to lower user sliders by 1-2 and increase the cpu sliders by 1-2 also. Offense it too easy and defense is too easy. The cpu offense can't get anything going. currently beating miami 35-0 as the Titans at halftime
Did you check out the suggestions I gave? These will both negate the confidence issue.

Old 09-13-2015, 01:52 PM   #880
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Just as JCLII said HAPPY OPENING DAY Guys!! Another exciting season is upon us. Wish you guys and your teams much success, just not against the Ravens of course lol

I'm hoping to get into some M16 games today. Can't promise it, but I'm going to try my best (fingers crossed). But I know for sure if not today, I'll have a nice day to get some testing done tomorrow. My ultimate goal is to have a set nailed down by Wednesday that everybody is comfortable with and enjoy.

HAPPY NFL KICKOFF! Sounds good man. Did you uninstall and reinstall the tuner? It is highly recommended by most people who have been playing since the patch. I haven't even had a chance to play yet but I did get the patch downloaded, the tuner reinstalled and the player likenesses downloaded yesterday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »