Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2015, 07:34 PM   #889
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

I havent seen a qb throw more then 1 td in 5 games
Old 09-13-2015, 09:20 PM   #890
Rookie

Just from watching games all day today and picking up on some things, expect a couple adjustments guys. Will look to play around and plug some numbers in within the next hour or so and will report back.

All in all, I'll be taking constructive criticism and any feedback in a effort to have a final set of sliders done by or before Wednesday. I don't know about you all, but I'm ready to get an official CFM going.
Old 09-13-2015, 09:40 PM   #891
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Did you check out the suggestions I gave? These will both negate the confidence issue.

What were your suggestions for negating confidence?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2015, 09:47 PM   #892
Rookie

With the games I have played I have been seeing an a** ton of sacks. DOes the 35 pass blocking slider really fix that problem? Seems like it would make it worse.
Old 09-13-2015, 10:12 PM   #893
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLII
What were your suggestions for negating confidence?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I posted these a couple of pages back. The first one is much more involved and the second one is the easier solution but less control, just a matter of personal preference and what you want to get out of your CFM. The first will require you to restart your CFM, I'm not sure about the second one, it may work with an existing CFM.

FIX: Setting Up A 32 Team OFFLINE CFM Instructions

TUTORIAL: How to Disable Drive goals using 1 solo CFM

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 09-13-2015, 10:32 PM   #894
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I posted these a couple of pages back. The first one is much more involved and the second one is the easier solution but less control, just a matter of personal preference and what you want to get out of your CFM. The first will require you to restart your CFM, I'm not sure about the second one, it may work with an existing CFM.

FIX: Setting Up A 32 Team OFFLINE CFM Instructions

TUTORIAL: How to Disable Drive goals using 1 solo CFM
Great, thanks. Amazing that EA can't get this stuff right. The game is so fun to play and this extraneous BS is such a pain. They patched things and I still have to turn off my visual aids before every game because they don't save. For a company like EA, with the money they make, you figure they would be on top of all of this. I suppose this is why people dislike them so much.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2015, 01:51 AM   #895
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Just from watching games all day today and picking up on some things, expect a couple adjustments guys. Will look to play around and plug some numbers in within the next hour or so and will report back.

All in all, I'll be taking constructive criticism and any feedback in a effort to have a final set of sliders done by or before Wednesday. I don't know about you all, but I'm ready to get an official CFM going.
looking forward to your updates
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 02:40 AM   #896
Rookie

So I was able to get in a “play now” with the slider set (with a few adjustments) and I have to say the game felt good, felt really good (again in play now). First, I would like to make note of decreasing threshold to 47 (which in essence created for a little better player separation, which made QBs look and attempt deeper passes, which made for better YET more accurate QB comp % numbers). Both Manning and Flacco we’re right around 64% heading into halftime. After watching gameplay of games today I felt I needed to maybe speed up the game a ever so slightly, which also explains why threshold was adjusted accordingly. Game still feels authentic, being set at 46 just made for a little better tempo with regard to the speed of the game.

I honestly believe drive goals are causing the little known problems some of us are experiencing in CFM. I mean its quite obvious when playing with these sliders during Play now as opposed to CFM. I seen a nice amount off miss throws, tough running for both sides etc etc. I had drives where I only moved the ball through the air or on the ground, sometimes had success doing both and other times where I stalled altogether. On defense I made key stops and also allowed some plays I wish I could take back. The game played super smooth, nice animations. Didn’t see many if any warp tackles (think threshold played a role in this also). I was super pleased with the way the sliders responded. The WR/DB interaction. Just everything as a whole. If the game play could be this consistent game to game playing CFM, I would be set to go. The only thing I didn’t see, was sacks and consistent pressure. I understand sacks don’t happen at the same rate game to game, I’m not saying I need to see a certain amount of sacks a game. Every game is different, I’m just saying I need to see consistent pressure being applied, QB hits/QB hurries. With that being said I will move pass block from 36 to 34 for both USER/CPU (during this recent game, I already had PB at 35 to test so thats why -2 from OP).

I encourage you guys to try these settings in a play now (ignore the auto subs) we know the level of difficulty they bring when trying to set for play now. Aside from that I just want you all to see the difference in gameplay. How much I believe the “drive goal” takes away from the sliders in CFM. With penalties, I just rounded nearest 10th (so 56,57 I set to 55. 58, 59 I rounder to 60 and so on and so fourth).

With everything being said here are the changes I made to OP set. Updated in OP already like always. (September 14, 2015 2:13 am EST)

Pass Blk: 34/34
WR Ctch: 52/52
Run Blk: 39/62
Injuries: 66
Fatigue: 69
Threshold: 47

Last edited by iiamcb; 09-14-2015 at 02:43 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »