MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 113 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-14-2015, 10:32 AM   #897
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbpbfb
With the games I have played I have been seeing an a** ton of sacks. DOes the 35 pass blocking slider really fix that problem? Seems like it would make it worse.

You've been seeing a lot of sacks with PB set to 35? Am I reading this right?

P.S. Sorry I didn't answer this sooner man I totally missed this response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2015, 11:19 AM   #898
Rookie

I'll try to get in the Patriots vs. Steelers game in CFM. I'm not doing coach mode however, and I adjusted reaction to 57. Would you like me to post a box score after?
Old 09-14-2015, 02:22 PM   #899
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

I think I may sell this game while I can still get something for it. I have read about all the issues with CFM and all the hoops I would have to go through to have a decent franchise and I don't know if I'm up for it. Amazing that EA finally makes a game with great gameplay and presentation and all this other BS ruins it. Oh well, I still have Fallout 4 to look forward to.

I only posted this here because I have been chatting with you guys the most on this message board. I really wish EA would have a trimmed down Franchise mode included so you could avoid all these issues. I really just don't get how EA can be so short sighted, but I imagine most of it is so they get more mini-transactions in their ultimate team mode.

If anyone feels like changing my mind i'm all ears.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:35 PM   #900
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLII
I think I may sell this game while I can still get something for it. I have read about all the issues with CFM and all the hoops I would have to go through to have a decent franchise and I don't know if I'm up for it. Amazing that EA finally makes a game with great gameplay and presentation and all this other BS ruins it. Oh well, I still have Fallout 4 to look forward to.

I only posted this here because I have been chatting with you guys the most on this message board. I really wish EA would have a trimmed down Franchise mode included so you could avoid all these issues. I really just don't get how EA can be so short sighted, but I imagine most of it is so they get more mini-transactions in their ultimate team mode.

If anyone feels like changing my mind i'm all ears.
Well, I don't know if I can or want to change your mind if your not happy with the game. But for what it's worth, IMO this is the best Madden to come out in years. I know it's far from perfect but I think if you go with the solution offered by Booker21 it is fairly simple and will resolve a lot of the issues, most of which come from the confidence problem. Couple that with the latest roster to counter the rookie speed issue and I think the game will be a lot of fun.

I think this is the method I am leaning toward as it won't require the amount of time setting up and babysitting a 32 team control CFM. I'll probably go with the rosters from http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-released.html. I believe we've jumped through a lot more hoops in the past to get Madden to an enjoyable state. This year sliders are working pretty well, we're getting penalties and the gameplay is great. It's a small price to pay for me to have a really fun football game.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-14-2015, 02:38 PM   #901
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Well, I don't know if I can or want to change your mind if your not happy with the game. But for what it's worth, IMO this is the best Madden to come out in years. I know it's far from perfect but I think if you go with the solution offered by Booker21 it is fairly simple and will resolve a lot of the issues, most of which come from the confidence problem. Couple that with the latest roster to counter the rookie speed issue and I think the game will be a lot of fun.

I think this is the method I am leaning toward as it won't require the amount of time setting up and babysitting a 32 team control CFM. I'll probably go with the rosters from http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-released.html. I believe we've jumped through a lot more hoops in the past to get Madden to an enjoyable state. This year sliders are working pretty well, we're getting penalties and the gameplay is great. It's a small price to pay for me to have a really fun football game.
OK, I will try these out and see. I am just venting out of frustration. I also believe this is the best game we have gotten in years. All I want is realistic games with realistic stats and I will be happy. Thanks for the heads up on which rosters I should be using. I take it they upped the speed of WR's and the defensive secondary on all teams?

Thanks for the reply.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:52 PM   #902
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillion245
I'll try to get in the Patriots vs. Steelers game in CFM. I'm not doing coach mode however, and I adjusted reaction to 57. Would you like me to post a box score after?
Sure thing bro.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:53 PM   #903
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLII
OK, I will try these out and see. I am just venting out of frustration. I also believe this is the best game we have gotten in years. All I want is realistic games with realistic stats and I will be happy. Thanks for the heads up on which rosters I should be using. I take it they upped the speed of WR's and the defensive secondary on all teams?

Thanks for the reply.
Ha ha, I understand man and I'm with you but I think we can get a pretty night CFM with a few tweaks. I haven't downloaded them yet but I've been following the thread and supposedly they made adjustments to all the physical ratings such a speed, acceleration, agility, etc to make the them more on par with the incoming rookies. They have also done a lot of other editing to jersey numbers, depth charts, positions, should be pretty sweet. I think rolling with the latest official 53 man rosters would be find too I just like the idea of all the extra stuff they addressed.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-14-2015, 02:57 PM   #904
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Ha ha, I understand man and I'm with you but I think we can get a pretty night CFM with a few tweaks. I haven't downloaded them yet but I've been following the thread and supposedly they made adjustments to all the physical ratings such a speed, acceleration, agility, etc to make the them more on par with the incoming rookies. They have also done a lot of other editing to jersey numbers, depth charts, positions, should be pretty sweet. I think rolling with the latest official 53 man rosters would be find too I just like the idea of all the extra stuff they addressed.
Sounds great. I think half of my frustration is that i've spent 75% of my time with this game tweaking this and that and only 25% actually playing games!! ha! THanks again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »