Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2015, 08:09 PM   #929
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Could someone walk me through how do delete the tuner on ps4? thanks....new to all this
Old 09-15-2015, 08:09 PM   #930
Banned

RoDogz17's Arena

Surely game speed wouldn't affect gameplay.. Should just seem quicker..
Old 09-15-2015, 08:26 PM   #931
Pro

rsump112's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDogz17
Surely game speed wouldn't affect gameplay.. Should just seem quicker..

I ran with very slow this weekend, and moved to slow for a game tonight. Absolutely didn't like them when not playing very slow. Will definitely be switching back to very slow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2015, 08:43 PM   #932
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKwok11
Could someone walk me through how do delete the tuner on ps4? thanks....new to all this
If you go all the way to the right on the main screen there is a option to manage and delete files. In there it is under tuning, just delete it.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 09-15-2015, 08:44 PM   #933
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKwok11

All I did was go to where my saved files were located and scrolled over a couple notches (can't remember what highlight tuner is stored under), but it's real simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2015, 11:17 AM   #934
Rookie

I think All-Pro Very Slow is the best way to play the game and these sliders are probably as good as it gets (they're great.) But I have a hard time not switching like the house rules states. And it makes the game seem a little too easy sometimes. Any way you think I could make part of the sliders a little tougher to negate the house rules?
Old 09-16-2015, 01:52 PM   #935
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRyan
I think All-Pro Very Slow is the best way to play the game and these sliders are probably as good as it gets (they're great.) But I have a hard time not switching like the house rules states. And it makes the game seem a little too easy sometimes. Any way you think I could make part of the sliders a little tougher to negate the house rules?

Yea man by all means. The sliders are a base set that could/should be tailored to YOUR own style. I just wanted to create a set that everybody could get a realistic outcome with varying degrees of game play. However you choose to play the game is on you of course.

I'm curious as to what you would change. May help in making further changes throughout the season.

Thanks for compliments on the set. Everyone on this thread deserves endless credit.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 11:08 AM   #936
Rookie

[quote=iiamcb;2047671133]Yea man by all means. The sliders are a base set that could/should be tailored to YOUR own style. I just wanted to create a set that everybody could get a realistic outcome with varying degrees of game play. However you choose to play the game is on you of course.

I'm curious as to what you would change. May help in making further changes throughout the season.

Thanks for compliments on the set. Everyone on this thread deserves endless credit.

I played these on normal speed all pro and was beting a 9 point higher rated team 35-7 at the half. I put these on all madden normal speed and was down 10 at the half against only a 1 point higher rated team. Veryslow all pro i tbink is jus to easy for me.so speed and difficulty is what i would personally change. It seemed authentic jus too easy.

Last edited by balfezzy; 09-17-2015 at 11:09 AM. Reason: edit

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »