MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 122 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-23-2015, 11:29 PM   #969
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
I lowered int down to 30 kept seeing more int then tds
Or are they best at 41
Old 09-23-2015, 11:32 PM   #970
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

Everytime someone throws deep downfield its always a int i dont understand tht i seen aaron rodgers throw 4 int in one game cause of that
Old 09-23-2015, 11:43 PM   #971
Rookie

Quote:
Everytime someone throws deep downfield its always a int i dont understand tht i seen aaron rodgers throw 4 int in one game cause of that

Quote:
Or are they best at 41

- Try 37 or 38 if your having trouble with INT.

- Just a general question for the forum, have anyone else been experiencing these issues. So I can know to address in OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2015, 11:47 PM   #972
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

Have u been seeing it
Old 09-24-2015, 10:22 AM   #973
Rookie

Miguelaveli's Arena

Hey iiamcb,

i did want to also mention the games are really fun with your sliders and get some really close games with last minute field goals or even my most recent win(Texans 14 Titans 13) - was super defensive more punts than any other game ive played in my season...definitely defensive chess match where i had a great defensive series and ended up with the ball to burn clock out for the win.

As for the qb issue of standing there for those coverage sacks...i simply went up one tick for player qb acc. havent played enough games to see an overall improvement. but i am seeing the qb now scan the field for an open player and seems to not take coverage sacks. where as before i never saw his head scan the field for another player. will report back later today with an update.
Old 09-24-2015, 12:24 PM   #974
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguelaveli
Hey iiamcb,

i did want to also mention the games are really fun with your sliders and get some really close games with last minute field goals or even my most recent win(Texans 14 Titans 13) - was super defensive more punts than any other game ive played in my season...definitely defensive chess match where i had a great defensive series and ended up with the ball to burn clock out for the win.

As for the qb issue of standing there for those coverage sacks...i simply went up one tick for player qb acc. havent played enough games to see an overall improvement. but i am seeing the qb now scan the field for an open player and seems to not take coverage sacks. where as before i never saw his head scan the field for another player. will report back later today with an update.

Nice!! I'll be awaiting you report back on the change in QB awareness. Hopefully that helps eliminate the "deer in the headlights" QB just standing there in the pocket. I'm actually going to give it a go myself and check it out. Great find. I'll report back and give my personal experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2015, 04:47 PM   #975
Rookie

Miguelaveli's Arena

ok have played like 4 games now with the added +1 player qb acc to OP(25 to 26). there is hardly ever ONE coverage sack made because of just standing there. however coverage sacks do happen because there is an extra man blitzing and just went unchecked OR it freed another player. which is the design of blitz. even then the cpu now gets rid of the ball ! yay

the qb has scanned the field consistently with this adjustment ! and now im getting games where i get 2-5 sacks collectively by the both teams. now as before as i mentioned it would be 5-9 (with 13 being the highest) in a game. so unreal lol. I do also want to mention that occasionally i had games were the completion % was like 70% or even higher, but it does not happen all the time. but i want to say it is because of the way i call plays and keep the defense on their toes.

now i am early in this franchise and will have to see how confidence will affect the cpu's gameplay on both teams.

will update more as i get further down the road.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:00 PM   #976
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguelaveli
ok have played like 4 games now with the added +1 player qb acc to OP(25 to 26). there is hardly ever ONE coverage sack made because of just standing there. however coverage sacks do happen because there is an extra man blitzing and just went unchecked OR it freed another player. which is the design of blitz. even then the cpu now gets rid of the ball ! yay

the qb has scanned the field consistently with this adjustment ! and now im getting games where i get 2-5 sacks collectively by the both teams. now as before as i mentioned it would be 5-9 (with 13 being the highest) in a game. so unreal lol. I do also want to mention that occasionally i had games were the completion % was like 70% or even higher, but it does not happen all the time. but i want to say it is because of the way i call plays and keep the defense on their toes.

now i am early in this franchise and will have to see how confidence will affect the cpu's gameplay on both teams.

will update more as i get further down the road.
If you use the workaround found in Booker21's thread or use 32 team control confidence should not be an issue. I'm hoping to give the latest updates a shot tonight.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »