MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 123 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-25-2015, 09:38 PM   #977
Rookie

Miguelaveli's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

actually i ran into that Last Gunfighter...had 2 options, control all 32(which seemed like a lot of work).

so instead i took his 2nd approach where you take over the coach of the team you are facing then retire him before advancing the week(he doesnt actually retire, just the cpu takes over after its done).

what i have found is that the confidence(in-game drive goals) is held in check to a degree when you do this. if you are on a win streak by the 8 or 10th week your team is high on confidence as well.

i would suggest others to do the same if they dont mind doing it.
Old 09-26-2015, 02:16 PM   #978
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguelaveli
actually i ran into that Last Gunfighter...had 2 options, control all 32(which seemed like a lot of work).

so instead i took his 2nd approach where you take over the coach of the team you are facing then retire him before advancing the week(he doesnt actually retire, just the cpu takes over after its done).

what i have found is that the confidence(in-game drive goals) is held in check to a degree when you do this. if you are on a win streak by the 8 or 10th week your team is high on confidence as well.

i would suggest others to do the same if they dont mind doing it.

Exact same thing I was doing and haven't had any issues whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2015, 03:00 PM   #979
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Nice!! I'll be awaiting you report back on the change in QB awareness. Hopefully that helps eliminate the "deer in the headlights" QB just standing there in the pocket. I'm actually going to give it a go myself and check it out. Great find. I'll report back and give my personal experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, I finally got a couple of games in last night, seems like I hadn't played in forever. So, I wanted a good challenge so I started a new CFM with the Raiders, in all honesty I probably should have stuck with my Saints since in real life they might just be the worst team in the league. LOL. Oh, and I am using the "create/retire coach" method.

First off I'm not sure I'm sold on the slow speed, though it might grow on me, it's definitely different. Both games were very good actually and very true to the real games in that I was pretty much over powered by the Bengals then played a great game to get the W against the Ravens. The Bengals game was a defensive struggle tied 6-6 til just before the half when the Bengals scored a TD. After the half they got their run game going and began to dominate a bit going up another score. Carr threw 2 picks trying to get us back in the game but did throw a TD late to make it closer than it actually was. The big thing I saw in this game was my QB being the "deer in the headlights". On the first play of the game he stood in the pocket for probably 6-7 seconds before just taking the sack. He ended up taking 6 sacks with at least 4 being him just failing to throw the ball away and on a couple of occasions he had opportunities to run but did not. On the other hand Dalton took no sacks and moved around well even running a couple of times and sliding to avoid the hit.

The Ravens game was completely different, Carr only took 2 sacks and only 1 did I think he should have gotten rid of the ball, I got Flacco 3 times. Carr threw 2 beautiful long TD passes to Cooper, nothing cheesy, legit, good looking, realistic plays. I had a pick six and for the first time this year I had a kick return for a TD...but it was called back on an illegal block in the back. This is particularly note worthy since I play strict coach mode, meaning I only call the plays and never control anyone, so the kick return was all CPU!

My run game has been fairly pedestrian but it is the Raiders and their OL is not great, especially the right side. CPU running has been pretty good, maybe starting off a bit slow but really coming to life in the second half. QB completion % has been spot on as has been the number of plays per game.

A couple other things I'd like to mention that might need to be looked at, I am not seeing many injuries at all, especially nothing major, in fact I think I was seeing more realistic numbers at 62 for some odd reason. Through 4 games of preseason and 2 regular season the Raiders have no one on the injury list at all. The other thing is FGs, Janikowski is one of the best long range kickers in history and he has missed all 4 FGs over 50 yds. And this is not a user issue since I super sim the kicks. Though I'm not really sure if the sliders affect what happens in super sim.

Overall the game is playing great and I admit these a minor, nit picky issues, all of which I think can been cleaned up by some slight slider tweaks. Even with no changes these are playing lights out compared to anything I've seen in recent versions of this game. I can't say enough about the job done on these, fantastic!

I was thinking this was going to be another test CFM, especially with the news of another pending patch by the end of the month but the way this is playing I might just roll with it. Thanks again man, major props, lovin' em!

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-26-2015, 07:19 PM   #980
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

One other thing I was to bring up, I'm wondering if the increase of threshold and the game speed have had some affect on the autosubs. Saw a lot of guys going orange or red after halftime and they never seemed to fully recover.

Old 09-26-2015, 08:10 PM   #981
Rookie

Anyone know if these work well on ps3?
Old 09-26-2015, 08:27 PM   #982
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pynchjoy
Anyone know if these work well on ps3?
Sorry, no, I can only say they play extremely well on the PS4! They're definitely worth a shot.

Old 09-26-2015, 08:35 PM   #983
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
One other thing I was to bring up, I'm wondering if the increase of threshold and the game speed have had some affect on the autosubs. Saw a lot of guys going orange or red after halftime and they never seemed to fully recover.
Or maybe it's the increased FATIGUE, I just realized I haven't played since it was raised from 66 to 69.

Old 09-26-2015, 10:00 PM   #984
Rookie

I played one game. I won 48-10, but I have to say they are the best I've played with so far though. I fantasy drafted a d heavy team and an offense with crappy skill players but a high run blocking line. I ran 65% of the time and only had 3 runs over 10 yards. I was playing against Winston and he threw 2 picks, both went for TDs. Lynch took the first play of the game 89 yards for a TD....after that, their offense couldn't do much. Gonna play some more and see if the blowout was a fluke or not. The only things I didn't like: I'd increase kickoff power as my full power kicks only reached the goaline and I felt returning kicks and punts was a little too easy.....not sure what to do with that.....I had a high rated punt returner.....maybe just getting more touchbacks on kickoffs will suffice. I have a feeling the blowout may be flukish....their team was missing 3 of their better defenders due to injury. Wanna see how one of the stud QBs do for the computer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »