MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 126 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-02-2015, 12:35 AM   #1001
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

I've been literally slammed with work. Haven't had time to even log on here lately. What's this new update that you guys speak of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-02-2015, 07:26 PM   #1002
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Well when are you update sliders
Old 10-03-2015, 12:24 PM   #1003
Rookie

Ok guys, super sorry for the delay in responses and inactivity on my behalf with regards to this thread. I've been literally round the clock working, so i haven't had much time to log on. With all that being said I've updated the OP slider set to what I'm currently running with. Made a couple changes (which will be posted below), after testing and also taking into consideration what some of you guys were relaying back from your games. Like I said the OP is updated as of Oct. 3rd. 2015 12:12 pm and I'll have the changes below as well. As always I love the feedback from you guys, this has been an awesome thread with a bunch of solid gentleman. Hope these work out well for you all.

Adjusted Sliders in OP
QB Acc: 27/27
Pass Blk: 33/33
Fumbles: 44/44
Tackling: 42/42
FG Power: 54/54
Fatigue: 67

P.S. I don't know if any of you are fans of the 2K series (me myself, I'm probably one of the biggest 2k gamers alive lol.) But I've begun working on an authentic and realistic slider set for gameplay as well. I'll post the thread link here for all my madden guys who enjoy a game of solid NBA basketball.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:37 PM   #1004
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Ok guys, super sorry for the delay in responses and inactivity on my behalf with regards to this thread. I've been literally round the clock working, so i haven't had much time to log on. With all that being said I've updated the OP slider set to what I'm currently running with. Made a couple changes (which will be posted below), after testing and also taking into consideration what some of you guys were relaying back from your games. Like I said the OP is updated as of Oct. 3rd. 2015 12:12 pm and I'll have the changes below as well. As always I love the feedback from you guys, this has been an awesome thread with a bunch of solid gentleman. Hope these work out well for you all.

Adjusted Sliders in OP
QB Acc: 27/27
Pass Blk: 33/33
Fumbles: 44/44
Tackling: 42/42
FG Power: 54/54
Fatigue: 67

P.S. I don't know if any of you are fans of the 2K series (me myself, I'm probably one of the biggest 2k gamers alive lol.) But I've begun working on an authentic and realistic slider set for gameplay as well. I'll post the thread link here for all my madden guys who enjoy a game of solid NBA basketball.
Hey man, I can sympathize with that, work has been hectic for me too. I hoping to get in a couple of games today, did you see something post patch that made you raise QBA and lower PB?

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 10-03-2015, 02:31 PM   #1005
Rookie

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Hey man, I can sympathize with that, work has been hectic for me too. I hoping to get in a couple of games today, did you see something post patch that made you raise QBA and lower PB?

Haha likewise. But with those adjustments you mentioned, I saw pass rush applying little more pressure (not necessarily an increase in sacks), but with the pressure increase I increased QB Acc (only because it seems QB Acc also changes the awareness of a QB) so I saw that as a way to get rid of or at least limit the "deer in the head lights" look. Added pressure plus a QB more aware, would 1. get the ball into his playmaker hands quickly, 2. either the pass would arrive too soon (which would help balance QB %) 3. the QB would try to force the throw into a tighter wonder (coverage) or 4. QB would look to extend the play (which would also help with QB%, as some throws would be more erratic and off target).That was my thought process honestly. And for the most part I'm seeing exactly what I thought I would see.

So with testing, I saw Rothlisberger (I was PIT) step up in the pocket. Try to move around to evade defenders. I saw Bree's look to escape the pocket, but keep his eyes down the field (scanning) trying to find an open target.

After one quarter: SAINTS @ STEELERS

Score: 0-0

QB: B. Rothlisberger (PIT) 4-7, 40 yards, 57%, 1 INT
QB: D. Brees (NO) 3-8, 36 yards, 38%

RB: L. Bell (PIT) 6 for 33 5.5 avg
RB: M. Ingram (NO) 5 for 25 5.0 avg

WR: A. Brown (PIT) 3 for 32
WR: L. Bell (PIT) 1 for 8
WR: M. Ingram (NO) 1 for 12
WR: M. Colston (NO) 1 for 10

Total Yards: PIT - 109 / NO - 74
First Downs: PIT - 6 / NO - 2

Last edited by iiamcb; 10-03-2015 at 02:40 PM.
Old 10-03-2015, 03:14 PM   #1006
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

I see the OP says speed very slow and threshold 47, did you go back to these as opposed to the slow/48 settings?

Old 10-03-2015, 03:48 PM   #1007
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I see the OP says speed very slow and threshold 47, did you go back to these as opposed to the slow/48 settings?

No. I may have missed that lol. I'll look to update right away. Thanks.

Old 10-03-2015, 03:51 PM   #1008
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
No. I may have missed that lol. I'll look to update right away. Thanks.

Cool, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »