Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2016, 08:34 AM   #1065
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Okay so gotta ask. Why do most of the slider sets use Slow speed?
I'm curious because personally I can't stand it and feel the speed of the game is extremely fake feeling I most play on normal but I kind of was thinking of trying fast any reason not to?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2016, 09:00 PM   #1066
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

After 2 months of playing NHL 16 I have decided to come back to my beloved Madden. For the last week I must've tried 10 different slider sets and every time it was to easy or way to hard.

I don't want to jynx myself but I think these sliders are the one. The most frustrating thing about starting up a franchise is finding a slider set that is right for me. I love when the game is difficult so I get different results every game and I like seeing new things during each DRIVE. This is what I've noticed with these sliders. Here's some top things I noticed:

1) awesome WR/DB battles. I play with the "no switch" rule and I've seen great battles where anyone can come up with the ball.

2) run game is great. I've seen a yard here 3 yards there then bam a 10 yard gain.

3) good amount of penalties.

4) realistic tackling.

There are more but these ones makes the game feel real. I also am doing the 32 team control so I intend for this CFM to be my best yet.
Old 02-14-2016, 09:49 PM   #1067
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
After 2 months of playing NHL 16 I have decided to come back to my beloved Madden. For the last week I must've tried 10 different slider sets and every time it was to easy or way to hard.

I don't want to jynx myself but I think these sliders are the one. The most frustrating thing about starting up a franchise is finding a slider set that is right for me. I love when the game is difficult so I get different results every game and I like seeing new things during each DRIVE. This is what I've noticed with these sliders. Here's some top things I noticed:

1) awesome WR/DB battles. I play with the "no switch" rule and I've seen great battles where anyone can come up with the ball.

2) run game is great. I've seen a yard here 3 yards there then bam a 10 yard gain.

3) good amount of penalties.

4) realistic tackling.

There are more but these ones makes the game feel real. I also am doing the 32 team control so I intend for this CFM to be my best yet.

Glad they're working for you bro. Good luck with ya CFM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-27-2016, 08:38 PM   #1068
Just started!

can I use this sliders for Madden 16 on the PS3
Old 04-09-2016, 11:46 AM   #1069
Just started!

Great sliders, man! Thank you!
What settings would you recommend to use in career mode? I struggle with time of possession, number of snaps. Game seems very unrealistic.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:01 PM   #1070
Rookie

Great sliders indeed. I covet realism and this is near perfect. Only complaint might be not enough fumbles
Old 04-29-2016, 01:40 PM   #1071
Pro

So any changes now that the update screwed up false starts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2016, 02:22 PM   #1072
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I'm going to give these a try for a few games. I was looking for a coach mode set and these look good.

Coach mode is the only way to get sim gameplay IMO. I like playing the normal way too but, when I control the QB or another player they take on my awareness and traits and no longer rely only on their ratings.

I thought about adjusting sliders myself but, I just don't have the time anymore to test and mess with stuff.

I will post some results if I get the chance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »