Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2022, 01:39 PM   #1081
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Glad it's not just me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhunker
I have rediscovered the beautiful game that '16 was and I am not exaggerating when I say that I think it is still a better game than '22 is on the PS5.

This slider set with Coach Mode is fantastic! Man I am experiencing some barn burners, blow outs, comeback, everything.

Your roster set iiamcb lives on in my world! Thanks Man 7 years later.
Sent from my Redmi Note 9S using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2022, 06:10 PM   #1082
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelhunter
Glad it's not just me.

I have M16 on disc but it wont let me completly download it on the 5, i hear u cannot DL disk games from older consoles to the PS5 damn, i wanted to try it again, i was also looking for 17 the one i played the most of, but couldnt find it either, I tried out M18 since it was still in my library, i went back to 22 cause i just idk i like the current rosters now a days, im a niner user, soo granted the roster in M18 for the niners wasnt bad either, and last time i tried to download a current roster to M18 it booted me in the middle of a game, Now maybe that was just coincidence

I just cant get past how much madden has changed and how i already see good things in madden 18 they took out, on 18 the user qb in coach mode actually would take off and run, now most of the time it was them rolling out and then taking off, but still,

on m22 they just stand there and sometimes wayyyy to long, i dont get it, last 3 games ive been sacked a avg 7 times
Old 02-28-2022, 07:53 PM   #1083
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
I have M16 on disc but it wont let me completly download it on the 5, i hear u cannot DL disk games from older consoles to the PS5 damn, i wanted to try it again, i was also looking for 17 the one i played the most of, but couldnt find it either, I tried out M18 since it was still in my library, i went back to 22 cause i just idk i like the current rosters now a days, im a niner user, soo granted the roster in M18 for the niners wasnt bad either, and last time i tried to download a current roster to M18 it booted me in the middle of a game, Now maybe that was just coincidence

I just cant get past how much madden has changed and how i already see good things in madden 18 they took out, on 18 the user qb in coach mode actually would take off and run, now most of the time it was them rolling out and then taking off, but still,

on m22 they just stand there and sometimes wayyyy to long, i dont get it, last 3 games ive been sacked a avg 7 times
You can certainly download M16 on PS5 with the disc, I have been playing M16 for several months now. Not sure why it would not let you do that. I have other games from PS4 discs on my PS5 as well.
Old 02-28-2022, 11:45 PM   #1084
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
You can certainly download M16 on PS5 with the disc, I have been playing M16 for several months now. Not sure why it would not let you do that. I have other games from PS4 discs on my PS5 as well.
Its gets to a certain point in the downloading then says cannot download.. idk if its a scratch on the disk or what it is..i looked up if u can play old gen disk games on ps5 and i swear it said in one section it wouldnt let u, hmm i can try again, my buddy has been playing 15 and loves it more then 21-22 which is sad, that we all have to resort to the older games,

i can try again
Old 03-01-2022, 07:59 AM   #1085
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22

I have it downloaded on the 5 but for some reason it looks better back on my 4pro, don't know why or if it's my imagination.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2022, 08:25 AM   #1086
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpreast26
These are working good keep up the good work
I have been using these for coach mode. This version plays such a good coach mode game. It does get to be a little "shoot-outish" but that's all good.
Old 02-06-2023, 05:37 PM   #1087
Rookie

Just incredible stuff all round. I'm not playing Madden 16 and PES 2017 and having a million times more fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »