MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 21 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-01-2015, 07:26 PM   #161
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
I'm sorry I really don't understand what your trying to say.
Isn't coach mode just select the plays, press A to snap and let the cpu play for u?

On D, u said u just play as MLB or S. I like to play with my D-Line, who's awesome, will work with this set?

Then i just said how i'm doing in my test franchise on default all pro.

Sorry, i'm brazilian, my english sometimes doesn't makes sense, sorry
Old 09-01-2015, 07:26 PM   #162
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
something is goin on lol peyton manning 16 att 10 completions 77 yards 62% 0 tds 3!!!!!!!! int sumthing wrong with ur sliders i think lol
play with somebody elses bro lol. i don't know what to tell you. my games are playing fine.
Old 09-01-2015, 07:29 PM   #163
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Isn't coach mode just select the plays, press A to snap and let the cpu play for u?

On D, u said u just play as MLB or S. I like to play with my D-Line, who's awesome, will work with this set?

Then i just said how i'm doing in my test franchise on default all pro.

Sorry, i'm brazilian, my english sometimes doesn't makes sense, sorry

haha its all good man. yea coach mode is what you pretty much said. I normally balance with runs tho. sometimes i'll run with rb or when ball is completed and sometimes i let cpu do some. i like to mix it. but i always let coach mode take control of the qb.

on defense yes i normally play with safety but with you playing as dl that would be interesting to see. i personally never touch dl. but feel free to test it out bro. would be awsom feedback
Old 09-01-2015, 07:29 PM   #164
Pro

I mean no disrespect to this thread and to the slider maker, but shaunhill18, I have seen you go from one thread to the next asking the same coach mode question multiple times and now you are questioning the integrity of these sliders. I have not tried them as of yet but from other experimentation with other sliders, they appear on point. You're lol after different statements appears condescending and I do hope that is not your aim. I have made coach mode sliders in the past and it is extremely tedious work.
Old 09-01-2015, 07:31 PM   #165
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
haha its all good man. yea coach mode is what you pretty much said. I normally balance with runs tho. sometimes i'll run with rb or when ball is completed and sometimes i let cpu do some. i like to mix it. but i always let coach mode take control of the qb.

on defense yes i normally play with safety but with you playing as dl that would be interesting to see. i personally never touch dl. but feel free to test it out bro. would be awsom feedback
Thanks, the only problem is i really like to play QB...
Old 09-01-2015, 07:32 PM   #166
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

maybe 2nd half will be better
Old 09-01-2015, 07:34 PM   #167
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Thanks, the only problem is i really like to play QB...
understandable. for those who like to play qb i just say make sure your good at it especially with the new features. low passes, when to put it in between LB and S. when to take chance deep. reading coverages etc. but it can work. i made these slider first using the QB but i tried coach mode for the first time and just fell for it lol
Old 09-01-2015, 07:35 PM   #168
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

ravens 20 broncos 7 peyton manning with 40 secs left in 2nd quarter he bombs it james casey catches it then robert meachem gts td

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »