MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 31 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-01-2015, 10:06 PM   #241
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Was just about to say the same thing, LOL.
man you have no idea. it takes a lot for me to get frustrated but having to re do those dang auto subs were death for me all day lol
Old 09-01-2015, 10:26 PM   #242
Rookie

mikemck09's Arena

OVR: 1

Just had the best game so far on M16 with your set, brother. Week 3 of my test CFM, running with the Rams. We were hosting the Steelers, Big Ben started off hot scoring the first TD of the game. We go in to the half tied at 14. I picked it up big time especially on the ground once the 2nd half began. My HB Gurley, ended up with 136 yds, but they felt earned. I ended up losing a heartbreaker in the 4th with about 1 minute left as Big Ben found his rookie WR for a game winning TD with 15 seconds on the clock. Final score was
PIT 28 STL 24... Foles went 13/27 175yds 48% COMP. 1 TD 1 INT - He got injured in the 3rd so Davis came in and went 4/13 29yds 30% COMP. Big Ben went 22/44 250yds 50% 3 TD 1 INT. Running game - STL Gurley ran for 138 yds on 23 attempts with 2 TD. PIT Bell/Williams ran for a combined 88 yds on 20 attempts. I am loving the speed of the game, feels super organic and the animations are crisp. It may be too easy to find holes but I was against a run down Steeler defense, so I can't judge off of one game. It felt fantastic though man. Is it me, or do DPIs get called late in the 4th when the game is close and has the CPU end up in a beautiful spot to set up a TD or FG!? I don't want to jump to conclusions but I sense a little scripting going on with that. I have seen that multiple times already. Anyhow, great set brother!

Hooah
Old 09-01-2015, 10:43 PM   #243
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemck09
Just had the best game so far on M16 with your set, brother. Week 3 of my test CFM, running with the Rams. We were hosting the Steelers, Big Ben started off hot scoring the first TD of the game. We go in to the half tied at 14. I picked it up big time especially on the ground once the 2nd half began. My HB Gurley, ended up with 136 yds, but they felt earned. I ended up losing a heartbreaker in the 4th with about 1 minute left as Big Ben found his rookie WR for a game winning TD with 15 seconds on the clock. Final score was
PIT 28 STL 24... Foles went 13/27 175yds 48% COMP. 1 TD 1 INT - He got injured in the 3rd so Davis came in and went 4/13 29yds 30% COMP. Big Ben went 22/44 250yds 50% 3 TD 1 INT. Running game - STL Gurley ran for 138 yds on 23 attempts with 2 TD. PIT Bell/Williams ran for a combined 88 yds on 20 attempts. I am loving the speed of the game, feels super organic and the animations are crisp. It may be too easy to find holes but I was against a run down Steeler defense, so I can't judge off of one game. It felt fantastic though man. Is it me, or do DPIs get called late in the 4th when the game is close and has the CPU end up in a beautiful spot to set up a TD or FG!? I don't want to jump to conclusions but I sense a little scripting going on with that. I have seen that multiple times already. Anyhow, great set brother!
glad you enjoyed the game my man. tough loss, hopefully you'll bounce back next week (I've been there before lol) but as far as running i believe it will balance out. I just think you ran into a defense that began to tire, which is totally realistic if you stick and commit to pounding the ball especially with a back like Gurley. Question, how man touches did Mason receive or rather roughly how many plays did you see him get into (working on getting a balance with realistic opportunities for both RB1 and RB2). With the DPI I've seen more later in the game, but I think they were justified (at least in the games I've been playing). More so a defender has been beat, or tried to make a play but interfered fairly early or a WR just sold the heck out of going for a catch and made it believable to the ref that he could've made a play on the ball (not always the case). Fatigue does play into this as well, I've seen defenders who look to be a little sluggish make a bone head mistake. All realistic in my opinion.
Old 09-01-2015, 11:08 PM   #244
Rookie

mikemck09's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
glad you enjoyed the game my man. tough loss, hopefully you'll bounce back next week (I've been there before lol) but as far as running i believe it will balance out. I just think you ran into a defense that began to tire, which is totally realistic if you stick and commit to pounding the ball especially with a back like Gurley. Question, how man touches did Mason receive or rather roughly how many plays did you see him get into (working on getting a balance with realistic opportunities for both RB1 and RB2). With the DPI I've seen more later in the game, but I think they were justified (at least in the games I've been playing). More so a defender has been beat, or tried to make a play but interfered fairly early or a WR just sold the heck out of going for a catch and made it believable to the ref that he could've made a play on the ball (not always the case). Fatigue does play into this as well, I've seen defenders who look to be a little sluggish make a bone head mistake. All realistic in my opinion.
I hear you on the fatigue setting in for the ground game... Definitely felt that as we progressed deeper into the game which is great... As for Mason, he had 2 touches for 4 yards... I want to see him get subbed in more, especially when Gurley was being used the way he was. His runs were rough and barely to the outside, he would break tackles and for sure his energy would drop but out of the 28 running plays, Mason was only in for 2. Thinking Auto Subs isn't working the way it should. You're spot on with the DPI, I'm digging it though man lol Haven't had a game turned around due to a penalty in Madden in a looong time haha... Going to check whether the auto subs have reset as I'm in week 4 right now... Yup, they reset back to default... I'll set them back to OP standards and play my game vs. ARI, will let you know how they play out.

Hooah
Old 09-01-2015, 11:11 PM   #245
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

Thumbs up Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

The more that I play with these sliders, the more fun and realistic this game becomes. Great job again for these man.
Old 09-01-2015, 11:18 PM   #246
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemck09
I hear you on the fatigue setting in for the ground game... Definitely felt that as we progressed deeper into the game which is great... As for Mason, he had 2 touches for 4 yards... I want to see him get subbed in more, especially when Gurley was being used the way he was. His runs were rough and barely to the outside, he would break tackles and for sure his energy would drop but out of the 28 running plays, Mason was only in for 2. Thinking Auto Subs isn't working the way it should. You're spot on with the DPI, I'm digging it though man lol Haven't had a game turned around due to a penalty in Madden in a looong time haha... Going to check whether the auto subs have reset as I'm in week 4 right now... Yup, they reset back to default... I'll set them back to OP standards and play my game vs. ARI, will let you know how they play out.
yea reset them. I had same problem but I was told you can do auto subs once in CFM just go to "my coach" ---> "auto subs" should solve your problem. with OP settings my RB2 received 11 carries and I would say was on about 20-25 plays.
Old 09-01-2015, 11:19 PM   #247
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bankhead
The more that I play with these sliders, the more fun and realistic this game becomes. Great job again for these man.
just happy to provide these man. been doing sliders for a while but first time posting.
Old 09-01-2015, 11:26 PM   #248
Rookie

I think I'm going to push RB OUT/IN up just maybe 1 or 2 more points with the QTRs set at 15 now.

Probably from 82/90 to 85/91

I'll update in OP of course.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »