MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 36 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-02-2015, 09:39 AM   #281
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Just a quick update!! (September 2, 2015) 9:00am

RB OUT/IN WAS INCREASED FROM 85/91 TO 86/94. (UPDATED ALREADY IN OP) GIVE THOSE A TRY. ON 85/91 MY RB2 RECEIVED 11 CARRIES AND WAS ON ABOUT 17-20, SET AT 85/91 AGAIN RB2 RECEIVED 11 CARRIES BUT WAS IN ON 20-25 PLAYS. COULD VARY DEPENDING ON GAME TYPE AND YOUR TEAMS OFFENSIVE PHILOSOPHY.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:43 AM   #282
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLII
I did not realize you weren't controlling the QB! I am making all the throws in my games.
No not at all, but its a personal preference type of thing for me. I started off tweaking these sliders while I was still in control of the QB and gradually moved to "coach mode". If they are performing fine (as they should) while your in control of QB by all means continue to do just that. These were made intending to be playable with or without "coach mode" to be honest.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:44 AM   #283
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
No particular benefits to my knowledge between offline and online. Just was curious and making sure you were in fact applying these to a CFM. With fatigue at 64 and RB OUT/IN set at 86/94 (recently increased from 85/91) my RB2 recently received 11 touches and was in for maybe 20-25 plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK, I will update when I get home. Loving the game this year, so happy I decided to get it!

Also, no offense to shaunhill18, but I don't think we need to see your every thought. It's making it hard to sift through and find the important posts. Thanks!
Old 09-02-2015, 09:49 AM   #284
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
First pretty season game:

Panthers 26 vs Bills 27

406 Total Offense 334
138 Rushing Yards 56
268 Passing Yards 278
23 First Downs 12

The game felt great, very fun. I threw 4 Int which were my downfall. What I like even thoug just 1 game, is the passing the type of throw you make it's real, and the players react accordingly, game speed is awesome with all this.

Tough game, nice balance of power for both. 4 INT isn't out the ordinary in todays pass happy NFL, I've thrown 3 in one game using these sliders (you throwing 4 is the most I've seen someone throw) but again you said it it's pre-season. I would expect that. Long as the throws are spot on and creates for beautiful mechanics and visuals then I'd say you'll see some balance in between games. Game speed is probably (like I said in OP) the best slider adjustment that brings out the authenticity in the game. Very slow, with threshold at 48 is perfect. Thats how a NFL really feels.

Thanks for trying them out and glad you liked them man. Continue to post results. I love reading about other games and experiences.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:57 AM   #285
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flazko

I posted realistic sliders on Xbox one. Legit realism. Gamer tag : Flazko.

Quote:
?? I dont understand what your saying bro.
Thread hijacker...he's posting in every slider thread on here.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales

Last edited by Last Gunfighter; 09-02-2015 at 11:00 AM.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:43 AM   #286
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flazko

I posted realistic sliders on Xbox one. Legit realism. Gamer tag : Flazko.

Thread hijacker...he's posting in every slider thread on here.

HAHA! The things people do for attention.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:43 AM   #287
Rookie

9:48 left in 3rd QTR (GAME 8) of my CFM testing

TEN (3-3) @ HOU (1-5)

HOU has come out and dominated from very beginning. Currently up 31-7 in this AFC South divisional game. The Texans are finding success both on the ground and in the air.

C. Polk (13-112) has been running rough and rugged, just bruising my would be tacklers (its taken 2, 3 and 4 defenders to bring him to the ground all day.)

R. Mallet (223 yd 4-1) has connected with D. Hopkins (5-91, 1TD) to convert big plays, and N. Washington (4-57, 3TD’s) for the majority of his stats. My DB’s are just a second late on the throws. We just intercepted Mallett tho (started sending more blitzes, to make him make quicker decisions, seems to be working better than just sending 4 or running cov 3/cov 4).

I’m (TEN) now faced with a great opportunity (short field) to make a dent in the scoreboard and take back some momentum and confidence (that I so desperately need). M. Mariota (105-1-1) continues to be inconsistent from week to week (as expected) he’s a rookie, but he’s shown enough moxy and continued development that I have no need to go to my QB2 (who is C. Whitehurst btw, I traded Z. Metenberger to CHI they offered me their 2nd rounder which looks like it could be a top 35 pick; not bad). Anyway B. Sankey (11 for 42), my RB2 D. Cobb (3-9) but I’ve had to abandon run somewhat. D. Walker (4-50) is a complete nightmare at TE (has been pretty consistent all season for me).

Total Plays: (TEN - 39) (HOU - 46)

Final update will be posted once game finished.
Old 09-02-2015, 12:40 PM   #288
Rookie

Quote:
9:48 left in 3rd QTR (GAME 8) of my CFM testing

TEN (3-3) @ HOU (1-5)

HOU has come out and dominated from very beginning. Currently up 31-7 in this AFC South divisional game. The Texans are finding success both on the ground and in the air.

C. Polk (13-112) has been running rough and rugged, just bruising my would be tacklers (its taken 2, 3 and 4 defenders to bring him to the ground all day.)

R. Mallet (223 yd 4-1) has connected with D. Hopkins (5-91, 1TD) to convert big plays, and N. Washington (4-57, 3TDs) for the majority of his stats. My DBs are just a second late on the throws. We just intercepted Mallett tho (started sending more blitzes, to make him make quicker decisions, seems to be working better than just sending 4 or running cov 3/cov 4).

Im (TEN) now faced with a great opportunity (short field) to make a dent in the scoreboard and take back some momentum and confidence (that I so desperately need). M. Mariota (105-1-1) continues to be inconsistent from week to week (as expected) hes a rookie, but hes shown enough moxy and continued development that I have no need to go to my QB2 (who is C. Whitehurst btw, I traded Z. Metenberger to CHI they offered me their 2nd rounder which looks like it could be a top 35 pick; not bad). Anyway B. Sankey (11 for 42), my RB2 D. Cobb (3-9) but Ive had to abandon run somewhat. D. Walker (4-50) is a complete nightmare at TE (has been pretty consistent all season for me).

Total Plays: (TEN - 39) (HOU - 46)

Final update will be posted once game finished.

Started to run up temp offense for TEN (think Im going start running this more frequently) Mariota just looks more comfortable for obvious reasons (Oregon type pace). Offense punched it in (RB2 D. Cobb - 3 yd run), Mariota pass to H. Douglass for 2-point conversion good. Next drive HOU C. Polk fumbles, my DB P. Cox scoops and scores, but upon further review Polk knee was ruled down. My DEF kept its composure to force punt. first play after punt M. Mariota connected with K. Wright for a 78 yd slant that he took to the one yard line, B. Sankey punches it in for a TEN 23 / HOU 31 scoreboard. Looks like weve took back some momentum, my DEF has shut out HOU offense on three consectuive drives (hopefully it continues). 3:27 and counting 3rd QTR.

HOU and TEN traded punts and field position for much of rest 3rd QTR. Fourth QTR begins as HOU is looking to drive, Mallett finds C. Shorts for a big gain of 37 to put them in FG range but they were looking for 7. My D got them to 3rd and 11 but my second year FS (M. Huff) who made a great break on a pass over the middle was flagged for DPI (he impeded WR progress), HOU Polk punches it in for HOU 38 / TEN 23 score.

HOU forces a punt on my next possession, and their offense proceeds to drive the ball and milk the clock (my defense showing signs of fatigue). N. Washington catches a cross and runs for 22 yards but is stripped by J. McCourty (I jumped off my couch definitely fired up lol), Titans recover. (If I manage to pull this off, HOU offensive coord. is to blame for their loss. Your up, been up and hes looking to still throw the ball when his RB Polk has been consistent all day). Tennessee starts drive needing to drive 80 plus yards.

Score: (TEN - 23) / (HOU -38) 6:17 4th QTR

Faced with a 4th and 22, I was faced with difficult decision. I chose to go for it. Lets just say that didnt work out. Mariota proceeds to be stripped sack, HOU covers. 3 plays later R. Mallett (5th TD) finds D. Hopkins for their second hook up of the day.

Score: (TEN - 23) / (HOU - 45)

Next possession for TEN, Mariota completes short completion to K. Wright who coughs it up. HOU recovers, facing another short field. Mallet (6th TD) finds N. Washington for his fourth trip to pay dirt. BALL GAME.

Final Score: HOU (2-5) 52 - TEN (3-4) 23

HOU: 478 total offense / 150 rushing / 328 passing / 20 first downs / 35 PR yds / 47 KR yds / 3 turnovers / 560 total yds / 4-8 3rd down / 7 penalties for 66 yds / 35:18 TOP

R. Mallett - 25/32 345, 6 TD/1 INT
C. Polk - 25 for 143 5.7 avg 1 TD / J. Grimes 5 for 3 0.6 avg
D. Hopkins - 7 rec, 97 yds 2 TD / N. Washington 6 rec, 95 yds 4 TD

TEN: 265 total offense / 72 rushing yds / 193 passing yds / 11 first downs / 21 PR yds / 227 KR yds / 3 turnovers / 5-13 3rd down / 2-2 2pt / 11 penalties for 122 yds / 24:36 TOP

M. Mariota - 23/34, 1 TD/1 INT
B. Sankey - 15 for 56 3.7 avg 1 TD / D. Cobb - 5 for 16 3.2 avg 1 TD
D. Walker - 6 rec, 62 yds / B. Sankey - 5 for 31 / K. Wright 4 for 91 / J. Hunter 3 for 9 1 TD

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »