MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 41 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-02-2015, 05:15 PM   #321
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwin122
Just a quick question...how are injuries looking so far in every one's testing?
That was my next step in trying to maybe increase +1 or 2. I.m seeing as many as 2 to be honest with most coming back at medium risk, one high risk two games ago who I declined to bring back (game was all but over). I'd to see maybe 3-4 a game.

But it varies from game to game, some times I'll see 0 other I'll see more. What say you?
Old 09-02-2015, 05:18 PM   #322
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schremm22
Yea I hear u man like I'm just beta testing with sliders and waiting until the patch comes out so I can finally start a true season definitely a good start tho have u noticed while playing the game feels like it slows down a bit to much? Could just be my connection or Somethin stupid but figure I'd ask and I need to tweak the fatigue cuz imo I feel like my guy runs out of steam way to fast but overall I'm havin fun with it keep up the good work bro
The game doesn't slow down for me as much, again it is a personal preference I did start creating these using "slow" it wasn't until I was just messing around one night that I decided to test "very slow" and felt it was better suited with the sliders. But if your looking to increase to "slow" let me know I'll try my best to help guide in respects to slider adjustment. Although I think you would only need to mess around with threshold.
Old 09-02-2015, 05:18 PM   #323
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

JETS 23 COLTS 20 IN OT FITZ 23-39-224-58%-2Td ,IVORY 19-68, Ridley 3-8, Powell 1-8 , JETS D 3 sacks 1INT COLTS LUCK 20-29-266-68%-2Td-1int Gore 28-94 ,Herron 7-42 ,Luck 2-19 COLTS D 3sacks total penalty 7 total plays 135 edge of my seat game Coach mode
Old 09-02-2015, 05:19 PM   #324
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by exboxfan
I agree, it was a fun game to coach.

Great job on the sliders, keep it up.
Thanks man. Keep updating if you can so I could see if any adjustments need to be made.
Old 09-02-2015, 05:20 PM   #325
Tide is Rolling in!

exboxfan's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwin122
Just a quick question...how are injuries looking so far in every one's testing?
Just went through the injury report for each team and these were the notable ones I saw. I simulated the pre-season. Not sure when most of these happened. I do know M.Floyd was hurt first week of regular season. A. Luck was injured in 2nd Q of game I posted stats for and was seen standing on sideline after that. He never returned but was not on injury report for IND after week one was complete.

Exboxfan CFM Injury Report
PosPlayerInjury Note
LED. Wolfe (Broncos)Fractured Elbow (Out 11 Weeks)
WRM. Floyd (Chargers)Ruptured Disk (Out 3 Weeks)
WRK. Allen (Chargers)Broken Ribs (Out 4 Weeks)
QBT. Romo (Cowboys)Dislocated Hip (Out 5 Weeks)
HBJ. Randle (Cowboys)Groin Tear (Out 22 Weeks)
HBL. Miller (Dolphins)Upper Arm Fracture (Out 6 Weeks)
TEZ. Ertz (Eagles)Broken Femur (Out 27 Weeks)
WRR. Cobb (Packers)Pectoral Tear (Out 33 Weeks)
Old 09-02-2015, 05:21 PM   #326
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
JETS 23 COLTS 20 IN OT FITZ 23-39-224-58%-2Td ,IVORY 19-68, Ridley 3-8, Powell 1-8 , JETS D 3 sacks 1INT COLTS LUCK 20-29-266-68%-2Td-1int Gore 28-94 ,Herron 7-42 ,Luck 2-19 COLTS D 3sacks total penalty 7 total plays 135 edge of my seat game Coach mode
That looks really good. Super authentic. Who were Jets? I see Luck tried to take off on a couple pass attempts.
Old 09-02-2015, 05:22 PM   #327
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
That looks really good. Super authentic. Who were Jets? I see Luck tried to take off on a couple pass attempts.
I always coach the JETS yes luck took off twice
Old 09-02-2015, 05:22 PM   #328
Rookie

Schremm22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
The game doesn't slow down for me as much, again it is a personal preference I did start creating these using "slow" it wasn't until I was just messing around one night that I decided to test "very slow" and felt it was better suited with the sliders. But if your looking to increase to "slow" let me know I'll try my best to help guide in respects to slider adjustment. Although I think you would only need to mess around with threshold.
Well like u said to I'll give it a couple games maybe it'll balance out if I decide to go with just slow I'll play around with threshold see what happens I'm playing game 2 now

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »