MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 44 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-02-2015, 07:03 PM   #345
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
most b ignoring time any1 else u answer
Nah man, I was just away from my cpu for a couple minutes, sorry. But I honestly don't know whats up with your sliders. Maybe they're resetting or something. Idk man, but it just seems your the only one who's having difficulty sustaining any type of consistency with them.

Every game is not going to play the same. Every elite QB won't perform elite because every Elite QB doesn't perform elite-like every game, same goes for mediocre QB, or for any position rather. The sliders are meant to give a realistic twist, you may run into an "ok" player who plays lights out and you may run into an elite caliber player who doesn't perform up to par. I just faced Brees, and he didn't perform like he normally does (caught him on a down week) bet if i played him ten straight time 7/10 times he would play up to his caliber.

Bridgewater is a pretty accurate QB, although 13-16 is probably out of the norm but I just think you overreact to everything that doesn't go as planned like its suppose to be scripted.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:10 PM   #346
Rookie

Question, does anyone else have to re do their settings as far as taking off visual feedback every game. Seems like I have to do that, even though they're already off in my regular settings when in menu.

In other news, the NFC south leading Carolina Panther (5-2-1) are in town for week 10, should be a good test for both my offense and defense.

Can we contain the attack of Newton and Stewart. And can my offense find a way to put "good" back to back games together.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:16 PM   #347
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

i always gotta turn them off i forget most of the time is tht why my games are always messed up thy affect gameplay?
Old 09-02-2015, 07:19 PM   #348
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
i always gotta turn them off i forget most of the time is tht why my games are always messed up thy affect gameplay?
referring to visual feedback? No, see no reason it should affect gameplay but I'm just curious why they need to be turned off EVERY GAME lol so annoying
Old 09-02-2015, 07:30 PM   #349
Rookie

Schremm22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Question, does anyone else have to re do their settings as far as taking off visual feedback every game. Seems like I have to do that, even though they're already off in my regular settings when in menu.

In other news, the NFC south leading Carolina Panther (5-2-1) are in town for week 10, should be a good test for both my offense and defense.

Can we contain the attack of Newton and Stewart. And can my offense find a way to put "good" back to back games together.
Yea man I always gotta redo visuals etc always resets every game that patch needs to roll out here soon. Hope u can put a hurt on that Panthers =)
Old 09-02-2015, 08:18 PM   #350
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Week 9 TEN (3-4) @ NO (6-2)

Currently 1:19 left in the 4th QTR

Score: (TEN - 28) / (NO 14)

This has probably been my teams (overall) offense/defense most complete game of the year. I switched up the tempo (no huddle) for the offense to help out M. Mariota (24-35, 68%, 1 TD-1INT) some, and he responded (although sacked twice). On offense we've pretty much been in complete control all game long with a good balance of success running and throwing the ball (Saints had 29th ranked D against the pass I believe). Sankey (27-109, 4.0 avg) has played bigger than his 5'9" 210 pound stature, running through arm tackles and my bigger back D. Cobb (5-18, 3.6 avg 1 TD) spelled him late in the game as he was fresh and scored a TD to go up 14. H. Douglass, C. Stevens (1 TD) and J. Hunter (who seems to be coming on lately, after I used some XP points) all had 5 rec each, D. Walker (4-66) was his usual self.

Drew Brees (17-30, 56%, 1 TD-3INT) started the game in a nice rhythm, but we started getting pressure making him move around in the pocket. My secondary played extremely well, which resulted in us getting to Brees a number of times (coverage sacks). The Saints got away from running the ball with Ingram (12-38, 3.1 avg) and never really seemed committed to running even when the score was close. B. Watson (7-93) and B. Cooks (4-78) were Brees top target with M. Colston scoring a TD on his lone reception.

Defensively we (TEN) bounced back from the shellacking HOU put on us last game. Before that game we were ranked #3 in the league, after that beating we dropped to #6 (hopefully we climb a few spots this week). We were led defensively by the secondary D. Searcy (11 tackles, 1 INT, 0.5 sacks), J. McCourty (I INT) and B. Wreh-Wilson (1 INT, who's been a true playmaker covering the slot. he now has 4 on the year). B. Orakpo, J. Casey and R. Pitoitua each registered 2 sacks, with D. Morgan, A. Williamson and A. Woods each with a half of sack.

Not really to much to say about NO defense, they made my 31st ranked offense look like world beaters. But we'll take it. Nice road win against a team who was suppose to beat us. This win evens our record at (4-4) and drops NO to (6-3).
Trust me, as a Saints fan I can tell you, the Saints D is atrocious to say the least. LOL.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-02-2015, 08:18 PM   #351
Rookie

Week 11 puts (5-2-1) NFC South leading Carolina Panthers @ (4-4) Tennessee Titans

1st QTR

I’m seeing Mariota show better pocket presence (throwing ball out of bounce instead of trying to hold on and make a play, still would like to see him take off and use his 88 speed a bit more). Can’t complain to much as at least he's challenging the defense with 3 deep early throws (completed one) (in the past I’ve been lucky if he attempts one in an entire game). Carolinas run defense is stout as expected. Newton and Stewart drove the ball down for 3, didn’t look to good early but D hung tough forcing a FG.

Newton throws his first INT of the day off play action trying to hit K. Benjamin deep (double covered, safety disrupts catch and corner P. Cox gets the leaping pick), Mariota finds D. Walker 6 plays later for 14 yd TD.
TEN 10 / CAR 3

Next Carolina possession they proceed to run the ball with J. Stewart (they’re having success), but C. Newton throws another pick going deep again, P. cox gets his second INT of the day on a great play.

2nd QTR

Newton strikes on his next drive (facing 3rd n 9), finding his rookie WR for a deep bomb (wheel route). I (controlling the safety was suppose to play a deep half (2 man under) but I got greedy and tried to jump the curl (protecting the sticks)).
TEN - 10 / CAR - 10 6:54 left in 2nd

TEN drove the ball but ended up punting, at least we switched field position. 2:51 remaining in 2nd QTR. Third play of Carolina's next possession, Stewart rumbles for a gain of 13 yards, breaking multiple tackles in the process but appears to be injured. 2 plays later on 2nd down Newton throws yet another INT ( P. Cox again, this time breaking on a late throw for his 3rd INT of the half), Newton was looking to force another pass intended for Benjamin (again double covered). Two plays later, Mariota hits D. Walker up the seams for his second TD of the game. TEN - 17 / CAR - 10 1:12 remaining in half.

Instead of just running the clock out, Carolina attempts to pass as a way to get into FG range and steal 3 point going into half (bad idea), we (TEN) force a punt on a 3rd n short (no Stewart for short yardage, so Newton looks for TE G. Olsen; incomplete) (G. Olsen is hurt on the play, broken collarbone 10 week recovery). That leaves me with 48 sec after the punt. Marcus Mariota drives down the field, resulting in a pass to B. Sankey for his 3rd passing TD (career high) of the half. 00:05 seconds remaining in the half.

TEN Halftime stats
M. Mariota - 13/22, 59%, 184 yds, 3 TD - 0 INT
B. Sankey - 9 for 25, 2.7 avg
D. Walker - 4 rec, 53 yds, 2 scores / K. Wright 3 for 54

Car Halftime stats
C. Newton - 8/13, 61%, 123 yds, 1 TD - 3 INT
J. Stewart - 11 for 61, 5.5 avg / C. Newton - 4 for 8, 2.0 avg
E. Dickson - 2 rec, 9 yd, 4.5 avg / G. Olsen - 2 rec, 31 yds, 15.5 avg

Halftime

Last edited by iiamcb; 09-02-2015 at 08:22 PM.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:23 PM   #352
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

i got chiefs and broncos tied at 22 going to ot good game so far

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »