MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 47 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-02-2015, 10:11 PM   #369
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I'll be checking for any updates before plugging them in tomorrow but they sure look to be playing very well. Be careful, you don't want to get the dreaded slideritis!
Ha! Of course not. Just some simple +1/-1 (for the most part) adjustment. Nothing to crazy.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:42 PM   #370
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Question, does anyone else have to re do their settings as far as taking off visual feedback every game. Seems like I have to do that, even though they're already off in my regular settings when in menu.

In other news, the NFC south leading Carolina Panther (5-2-1) are in town for week 10, should be a good test for both my offense and defense.

Can we contain the attack of Newton and Stewart. And can my offense find a way to put "good" back to back games together.
One thing I have noticed I that I have to turn off the defensive player tackle area under visual feedback for every game. It never saves the setting.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:52 PM   #371
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLII
One thing I have noticed I that I have to turn off the defensive player tackle area under visual feedback for every game. It never saves the setting.

Yea, same. It's a common issue. I'm hoping EA fixes that with patch update.
Old 09-03-2015, 01:39 AM   #372
Rookie

(Updated September 3rd, 2015 5:47am EST) - Up to date in OP as well!! except for Pass Cov & Reaction. I want you to test them out and provide feedback, before I make those official. I've just experienced a breakthrough with those which I go into detail later in thread.

GAME OPTIONS
Accelerated Clock: from 13sec to 12sec

USER
USER QB ACC: -2 to 38
USER Pass Blk: -1 to 38
USER WR Ctch: -1 to 54
USER RB Blk: -1 to 43
USER Fumbles: +3 to 49
USER Reaction: Set to 8 (test these out, can't wait for feedback)
USER Pass Cov: Set to 83 (test these out, can't wait for feedback)
USER Tackling: -1 to 44

CPU
CPU Reaction: Set to 4 (Test these out, can't wait to hear feedback)
CPU Pass Cov: Set to 85 (Test these out, can't wait to hear feedback)
CPU Pass Blk: -1 to 43
CPU Fumbles: +3 to 49

Special Teams
FG Acc: 44 (makes for more realistic feel, authenticity and difficulty)
Punt Power: -3 to 51 (Seems that hitting booming punts were a regular achievement like I'm at the 25 and the punt goes through EZ. I'm going to cut back on power and see how that reacts. I stated before, to better utilize hang time push up on arrow to your desire)
Punt Acc: +1 to 57 (seen more directional/out of bounds punts)
Kickoff Power: +1 to 53

Game Points
Fatigue: +2 to 66
Threshold: +1 to 49 (seen more intended throws down the field with better separation between WR/DB, as well as improved pass rush where pocket has more natural collapse sequence)

Penalty
Offside: +1 to 57
False Start: +2 to 59
Defensive Holding: +1 to 51
Block in Back: -1 to 52

AUTO-SUBS

OFFENSE
QB OUT/IN: 2/3
RB OUT/IN: 96/99
WR OUT/IN: 30/36
FB/TE OUT/IN: 30/35
OL OUT/IN: 3/7

DEFENSE
DT OUT/IN: 72/77
DE OUT/IN: 58/64
LB OUT/IN: 51/56
CB OUT/IN: 35/38
S OUT/IN: 30/35

Last edited by iiamcb; 09-03-2015 at 07:21 AM.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:22 AM   #373
Rookie

OVR: 3

Question, why are user/cpu sliders different from each other and not the same, when you only controlling one player, the cpu is controlling the other 21 player on the field, it seems as your team would have the advantage in areas where your sliders are higher than the cpu. Can you explain that logic? Thanks
Old 09-03-2015, 03:41 AM   #374
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by qdog
Question, why are user/cpu sliders different from each other and not the same, when you only controlling one player, the cpu is controlling the other 21 player on the field, it seems as your team would have the advantage in areas where your sliders are higher than the cpu. Can you explain that logic? Thanks
The CPU is strictly responsible for CPU. Being the USER your USER sliders are adjusted to whatever team your controlling. Just because your controlling one player that has nothing to do with CPU controling your other 10 players, they're still considered USER players, if that makes sense.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:24 AM   #375
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

In my opinion man,I feel like the tweaks made to the franchise sliders are perfect. These are really great and the game play is organic. That was exactly what I was looking for.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:30 AM   #376
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bankhead
In my opinion man,I feel like the tweaks made to the franchise sliders are perfect. These are really great and the game play is organic. That was exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks bro, appreciate your advice and feedback. I'm currently working on something BIG!! May have found a big break as far as pass reaction and coverage goes. I'm testing them pass reaction extremely low, but pass coverage sort of on the high end to try and simulate real coverage and reaction ya know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »