MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 48 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-03-2015, 04:47 AM   #377
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Hi!

First of all thanks for making these. Really appreciate the work you guys put in to this.

Tried the version prior to the latest update yesterday and it was a fun - low scoring- game. I (Eagles) was leading the Saints 10-6 at half time.

There was one issue though, the running game doesn't feel right.

At half time (I had to stop then) Ingram hat 8 rushes for 7 yds. He had no chance at all.

Murray had 9 rushes for 100yds (there was no long run though).

I wouldn't call myself a great Madden player, hardly played M15 and All Madden was too hard for me.

Also: Auto Subs (for Play Now) didn't seem to work properly, my RB2 didn't see the field at all.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again!
Old 09-03-2015, 05:00 AM   #378
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccroix
Hi!

First of all thanks for making these. Really appreciate the work you guys put in to this.

Tried the version prior to the latest update yesterday and it was a fun - low scoring- game. I (Eagles) was leading the Saints 10-6 at half time.

There was one issue though, the running game doesn't feel right.

At half time (I had to stop then) Ingram hat 8 rushes for 7 yds. He had no chance at all.

Murray had 9 rushes for 100yds (there was no long run though).

I wouldn't call myself a great Madden player, hardly played M15 and All Madden was too hard for me.

Also: Auto Subs (for Play Now) didn't seem to work properly, my RB2 didn't see the field at all.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again!

Thanks for feedback and props on sliders. I think your issue might have been playing a "play now" game, especially with the subs. It is extremely difficult to fine tune auto subs for "play now" as your only playing one game. I, personally don't believe the game itself can process the auto subs settings for "play now", shoot to be honest they're difficult altogether trying to find a balance; even doing season (I think they're the toughest slider set to nail).

With regards to running game I would test out over multiple games. Your going to see a variety of outcomes. Maybe this particular game your defense was just up for the challenge. I've been there before and seen my run defense implode the next. Hope that helps.

Thanks again for testing the sliders out and the feedback is much appreciated.
Old 09-03-2015, 06:50 AM   #379
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Thanks for feedback and props on sliders. I think your issue might have been playing a "play now" game, especially with the subs. It is extremely difficult to fine tune auto subs for "play now" as your only playing one game. I, personally don't believe the game itself can process the auto subs settings for "play now", shoot to be honest they're difficult altogether trying to find a balance; even doing season (I think they're the toughest slider set to nail).

With regards to running game I would test out over multiple games. Your going to see a variety of outcomes. Maybe this particular game your defense was just up for the challenge. I've been there before and seen my run defense implode the next. Hope that helps.

Thanks again for testing the sliders out and the feedback is much appreciated.
Thanks!

that's a shame about the auto subs but I guess you're right. I'm only playing on play now until the patch is out anyway.

Regarding the rushing game.
My friend tried the latest sliders and had a great game, too.
he had the packers and played the Colts. Gore had 16 for 43.

I'll try another game myself later!

Thanks again for making these!
Old 09-03-2015, 06:52 AM   #380
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccroix
Thanks!

that's a shame about the auto subs but I guess you're right. I'm only playing on play now until the patch is out anyway.

Regarding the rushing game.
My friend tried the latest sliders and had a great game, too.
he had the packers and played the Colts. Gore had 16 for 43.

I'll try another game myself later!

Thanks again for making these!
No problem, be on the lookout. I'm releasing some new info regarding sliders any moment.
Old 09-03-2015, 06:53 AM   #381
Rookie

I think I may have made significant progress in just the overall sportsmanship of the game. I for sure just played the best Madden game I've ever witnessed or experienced, Baltimore @ Denver and I think these two slider adjustments I'm about to explain alone made up for the majority of my excitement during that game.

Before the game I decided to change up USER/CPU Pass Reaction and Pass Coverage (which I had been thinking about for the past two days) to better reflect what an actual DB experiences on a given play. That required me to lower Pass Reaction significantly, with that in mind I thought it only made sense to raise Pass Coverage about the same. This would simulate a unique and authentic DB and WR interaction (relying on WR ability as route runners etc and DB ability with regards to THEIR pass coverage rating). Instead of having Pass reaction high, which in essence hid the cover rating of DB's due to them being able to react and have almost super human reactions even when not in proper position to make said play which isn't realistic at all. You'll see a DB in reality make a play off a poor thrown ball or a perfect read and react. With Reaction at 40 something I was seeing decent DB play but it just wasn't it for me. I knew something could be done about the DB's who seem to make a jump in front of a throw that they really had no business making. Thats the reason for lowering Reaction it forces DB to rely more so on their Coverage rating, which is why the increase in Pass Coverage. I had to balance the low reaction time. Now you'll see DB's perform more life like with it having to do less with reaction time and more about coverage ability. It just makes the passing game feel a lot more realistic and authentic. And for whatever reason it's forcing "coach mode" QB's to scramble more often, I mean P. Manning pulled it down and ran 3 times my most recent game using the sliders. P. Manning!! Lol.

Having just played a game with those setting I can't tell you how much of an impact just those two sliders made, you have to experience it for yourself.

I put the adjusted slider ratings in the updated thread detailing the most recent update (thread #372), but not into OP as I didn't want to change settings without first hearing feedback (even though these will be my default slider settings regardless) but this isn't about me its about creating a set that appeals to everybody. So I'll again post those slider adjustments here as well, and would love to hear back from you all on your thoughts. And below in the following three will be a boxscore from recent game using those slider adjustment.

USER Reaction: Set to 8 (test these out, can't wait for feedback)
USER Pass Cov: Set to 83 (test these out, can't wait for feedback)

CPU Reaction: Set to 4 (Test these out, can't wait to hear feedback)
CPU Pass Cov: Set to 85 (Test these out, can't wait to hear feedback)

Last edited by iiamcb; 09-03-2015 at 07:27 AM.
Old 09-03-2015, 06:57 AM   #382
Rookie

- Lost game with me pushing 52 yard FG slightly left with 10 seconds left.
- Easily most intense game I've ever played in all my years of Madden. Man, I wish I could have streamed it. I really felt as though I was watching the DEN/BAL matchup that'll be upon us in 2 weeks.
- Great game that featured two hard hitting defenses who were stingy again the run, and essentially it became a Flacco v Manning classic.
- With the new adjustments to Pass Cov and Reaction I saw animation I never seen before in M16, some I never thought I'd ever see. Simply beautiful, its like the sliders unlocked a secret engine within the game or something.
- Well anyway some other quick observations from the game were: Saw more penalties as game wore on, particularly late in fourth (couple false starts, holding and a DPI) that I think fatigue had an affect on those penalties. My RB2 saw increasing action as game developed. Early on my RB1 was pretty fresh, but DEN hit him constantly, I started seeing my RB2 at some point every other play (may have found the key to auto subs as I saw back ups all over the field at one point in the game).

Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Baltimore Ravens (0-1)060921
Denver Broncos (1-0)777722
Team Stats Comparison
BALDEN
Total Offense323294
Rushing Yards7460
Passing Yards249234
First Downs1614
Punt Return Yards5747
Kick Return Yards9250
Total Yards472391
Turnovers21
3rd Down Converstion10-17 58%3-11 27%
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/01/2
Penalties6-395-52
Posession Time36:0123:59
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGBALDEN
6:25(DEN) E. Sanders 7 Yd Pass from P. Manning (B. Mcmanus Kick)07
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGBALDEN
11:55(BAL) S. Smith Sr. 8 Yd Pass from J. Flscco (J. Tucker Kick)77
1:54(DEN) B. Mcmanus, 38 Yd FG710
0:00(DEN) B. Mcmanus, 26 Yd FG713
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGBALDEN
8:48(BAL) K. Juszczyk 2 Yd Pass from J. Flacco (J. Tucker Kick)1413
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGBALDEN
12:03(DEN) B. Mcmanus, 44 Yd FG1416
4:57 (BAL) M. Brown 8 Yd Pass from J. Flacco (J. Tucker Kick)2116
1:04(DEN) J. Casey 23 Yd Pass from P. Manning (Two-Pt Failed)2122
Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J. Flacco 33/4627132
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
J. Forsett12282.30
L. Taliaferro8384.70
K. Juszczyk188.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. Forsett9455.00
S.Smith Sr.8617.61
C. Gilmore45614.00
K. Aiken4389.50
M. Brown33812.61
D. Pitta23115.50
K. Juszczyk273.51
B. Perriman1-5-5.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
J. Zuttah02
K. Osemele01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
L. Webb80.000
C. Mosely70.000
K. Lewis70.000
W. Hill60.000
D. Smith40.500
R. Melvin30.000
J. Smith30.000
K. Arrington20.010
A. Levine Sr.20.000
E. Dumervil20.000
T. Suggs21.500
C. Upshaw10.000
C. Canty10.000
A. Brown10.000
B. Williams10.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
J. Tucker0/13/330
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
S. Koch627946.50
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
B. Perriman37023.30
A. Jackson12222.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
A. Jackson35719.00
Denver Broncos
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
P. Manning18/3723421
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C. Anderson15412.70
P. Manning 3196.30
M. Ball100.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
E. Sanders55811.61
J. Casey 49022.51
D. Thomas3268.60
C. Latimer 33913.00
A. Caldwell188.00
M. Williams11212.00
M. Ball111.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B. Marshall130.000
D. Stewart120.010
T. Ward110.000
C. Harris Jr.90.500
V. Miller50.000
D. Trevathan50.000
A. Talib50.010
S. Ray50.500
B. Roby50.000
S. Williams42.000
M. Jackson21.000
D. Ware20.000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
B. Mcmanus3/31/11044
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
B. Colquitt421453.50
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
A. Caldwell15050.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
A. Talib5479.40

Last edited by iiamcb; 09-03-2015 at 07:05 AM.
Old 09-03-2015, 07:22 AM   #383
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Damn these look good. They only work for coach mode? Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2015, 07:34 AM   #384
Rookie

Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Damn these look good. They only work for coach mode? Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've only been playing CM lately. But I did start out making these without CM, BUT I've done nothing but edit them lately with strictly CM in mind. If I could give advice, if you do try these while controlling the QB I would make sure I'm pretty efficient playing QB and knowing when to throw touch pass, bullet, fit in between LB and S etc etc

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »