MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 53 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-03-2015, 05:55 PM   #417
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Yep. INT to 44 but if your at 43, by all means leave it. I usually work down in 1 point increments when testing a particular slider. I could go to 43/42 depending on how this game I'm in now plays

With regards to broadcast, I had to switch back to standard view (so set in my ways with that, only view I've ever known on Madden) and on occasion the zoom view (which is beautiful while returning punts and kicks imo).
Dude, I am such a knuckle head, I had the CPU reaction at 4! I just updated it to 8 so 44 will probably be fine. And I haven't even started drinking yet!LOL.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-03-2015, 06:00 PM   #418
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
So I'm assuming you would be controlling Mariota, right? If that's the case I'd advise to brush up on your QB skills with the sticks lol it could get rough if you don't know how and when to throw a certain a pass, lead a receiver, place the ball in a particular spot.

But, they'll play for sure. Just don't want you to get discouraged if you run into problems. That'y my reasoning is saying know the QB new features like you know your name.
Oh no worries I normally play with Charter or Jarrod 21s(not sure if you're familiar with them on here) all madden black set on previous games in CFM as a QB. That way by the time everything is fixed I can play online with complete confidence and dominate because I'll be able to user catch and control the RB on running plays as opposed to solo CFM playing as a QB.

Still have a couple weeks until the season starts so this is just to pass the time.

Last edited by JustInTime952; 09-03-2015 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Misspelling
Old 09-03-2015, 06:03 PM   #419
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

So no more "Play Now" sliders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2015, 06:08 PM   #420
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
So no more "Play Now" sliders?

Yes. Just plug in USER/CPU settings and of course gameplay settings (QTR length, accelerate clock, gameplay speed, threshold etc), they'll work fine. Leave the auto subs default.

Old 09-03-2015, 06:10 PM   #421
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustInTime952
Oh no worries I normally play with Charter or Jarrod 21s(not sure if you're familiar with them on here) all madden black set on previous games in CFM as a QB. That way by the time everything is fixed I can play online with complete confidence and dominate because I'll be able to user catch and control the RB on running plays as opposed to solo CFM playing as a QB.

Still have a couple weeks until the season starts so this is just to pass the time.

Pretty much where I'm at. Just waiting for 53 man to be set and patch work so I can start my serious run at CFM.

Old 09-03-2015, 06:11 PM   #422
MVP

iameich's Arena

Quote:
Yes. Just plug in USER/CPU settings and of course gameplay settings (QTR length, accelerate clock, gameplay speed, threshold etc), they'll work fine. Leave the auto subs default.

Thanks bro. I've trie Charter's & A&S. Giving these a try now. I'm not a football dedicated fan, just a casual Madden gamer over the years. I have most trouble on picking defenses. Any tips?

Old 09-03-2015, 06:12 PM   #423
Rookie

Quote:
Pretty much where I'm at. Just waiting for 53 man to be set and patch work so I can start my serious run at CFM.

Right on! Looking to get in a league with some like minded SIMS preferably from here but all the big leagues are filled soI may be outta luck. Is the first page updated with v1.2 just to clarify?
Old 09-03-2015, 06:14 PM   #424
MVP

iameich's Arena

iiamcb, what do u suggest I do with the penalties since in PLAY NOW I can't increase/decrease in 1 pt increments?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »