MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 54 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2015, 06:16 PM   #425
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
Thanks bro. I've trie Charter's & A&S. Giving these a try now. I'm not a football dedicated fan, just a casual Madden gamer over the years. I have most trouble on picking defenses. Any tips?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With picking defenses, I use "coach suggestions" and scroll left to strategy. I'm a football junkie, played the game for years. So I'm somewhat fluent when knowing what to expect at particular moments in the game (field position, momentum, who I'm playing and what they're trying to do to my defense) just a lot of different nuances. But for you being just a casual gamer and not as dedicated I would focus on coach suggestions and strategy (which seems to give best play selection according to what's going on in game at that particular time). Hope that helps bro.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iiamcb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:19 PM   #426
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
iiamcb, what do u suggest I do with the penalties since in PLAY NOW I can't increase/decrease in 1 pt increments?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh, forgot about that. that's tricky. Try these for play now.

Offside: 55
False start: 55
Off holding: 60
Def holding: 50
Face mask: 55
Illegal block: 50
Roughing passer: 50
Defensive PI: 60


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iiamcb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:23 PM   #427
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustInTime952
Right on! Looking to get in a league with some like minded SIMS preferably from here but all the big leagues are filled soI may be outta luck. Is the first page updated with v1.2 just to clarify?

I'm going to start an online league once the season starts and patch comes out. (Thinking of doing a fantasy draft, not 100% decided yet). Your more than welcome to join. I have about 4 guys right now looking for maybe 8-12 total USER players.

Yes OP is fully updated.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iiamcb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:26 PM   #428
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Dude, I am such a knuckle head, I had the CPU reaction at 4! I just updated it to 8 so 44 will probably be fine. And I haven't even started drinking yet!LOL.

Ha! Makes sense. Forgot to ask, how did your auto subs look?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iiamcb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:27 PM   #429
MVP
 
iameich's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wash Heights, New York City
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
With picking defenses, I use "coach suggestions" and scroll left to strategy. I'm a football junkie, played the game for years. So I'm somewhat fluent when knowing what to expect at particular moments in the game (field position, momentum, who I'm playing and what they're trying to do to my defense) just a lot of different nuances. But for you being just a casual gamer and not as dedicated I would focus on coach suggestions and strategy (which seems to give best play selection according to what's going on in game at that particular time). Hope that helps bro.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Ahhh, forgot about that. that's tricky. Try these for play now.

Offside: 55
False start: 55
Off holding: 60
Def holding: 50
Face mask: 55
Illegal block: 50
Roughing passer: 50
Defensive PI: 60


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot. You're very helpful with your replies. I'll give these a Full Game try later. Played 1 qt, NYG @ NE using the v1.0 Play Now right before you deleted them & they felt good. But I have no doubt the version that is on the OP will be just as good. Also, tested the VERY-SLOW option & it feels good to me.

Only option I alter is your 12 seconds accelerated clock. I raise it to at least 17 or 18 seconds. I need more time on the line.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
"It's about damn time... It's about damn time. - LeBron James
iameich is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:28 PM   #430
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
I'm going to start an online league once the season starts and patch comes out. (Thinking of doing a fantasy draft, not 100% decided yet). Your more than welcome to join. I have about 4 guys right now looking for maybe 8-12 total USER players.

Yes OP is fully updated.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm definitely down hopefully you guys are on X1? That's what I have at home although there is a PS4 at my job. GT: JustInTime952
JustInTime952 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:32 PM   #431
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
Thanks a lot. You're very helpful with your replies. I'll give these a Full Game try later. Played 1 qt, NYG @ NE using the v1.0 Play Now right before you deleted them & they felt good. But I have no doubt the version that is on the OP will be just as good. Also, tested the VERY-SLOW option & it feels good to me.

Only option I alter is your 12 seconds accelerated clock. I raise it to at least 17 or 18 seconds. I need more time on the line.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem man. Whatever I can do to help. With play clock at 12 it does keep the right perspective of plays in balance. Seeing about 55-65 played per team. (I like to have a realistic stat line with rushing attempts from RB1 and RB2 as well as QB and WR stats) Accelerated clock set at 17 seconds may throw that off, but it may not be as important to you as it is to me. It also limits you from audible and changing route concepts to cheese CPU.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iiamcb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:33 PM   #432
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustInTime952
I'm definitely down hopefully you guys are on X1? That's what I have at home although there is a PS4 at my job. GT: JustInTime952

Ahhh! I only have PS4 man. would've loved to have you in the league.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iiamcb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 AM.

Top -