MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 63 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-04-2015, 02:57 PM   #497
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by remark900
That might explain why I'm suddenly getting my a$$ handed to me. It feels like I'm on All Madden, I was afraid they might mess something up.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-04-2015, 04:19 PM   #498
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
That might explain why I'm suddenly getting my a$$ handed to me. It feels like I'm on All Madden, I was afraid they might mess something up.
To be fair the default game runs a lot better now than it did before the patch
Old 09-04-2015, 04:30 PM   #499
Rookie

Quote:

How'd your most recent game go?

I just lost to Steelers in a good game 35-28.

Felt game played alright. Nothing too out the ordinary for me. If I was to nit pick and go looking for something to tweak, it'd be pass coverage decreasing by maybe 1 or 2 for both user/cpu. But again that'd be me nit picking. Rothlisberger 1-2 still completed close to 70% for 330 and Flacco 70% for about 260 and 3-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2015, 06:12 PM   #500
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
How'd your most recent game go?

I just lost to Steelers in a good game 35-28.

Felt game played alright. Nothing too out the ordinary for me. If I was to nit pick and go looking for something to tweak, it'd be pass coverage decreasing by maybe 1 or 2 for both user/cpu. But again that'd be me nit picking. Rothlisberger 1-2 still completed close to 70% for 330 and Flacco 70% for about 260 and 3-0.

I got killed by the Panthers 34-3. I know the Panthers have a pretty good D but I couldn't do anything against them. Brees was like 49% for 170 yds and 3 INTs. He was picked on his second throw of the game and on my next series Ingram fumbled so they went up 17-0 half way through the 1st. I don't mind the INTs but the DBs were making better catches than my WR, LOL. For one, I think I'm going to move User WRC back to 54, I had more blatant drops than the first 2 games combined. I also may move CPU PDR down to 6 and INT back to 42. I thought the game played the best in my first game when I had CPU PDR at 8 and INTs at 42. The tuner update is what is making me think I need to move CPU PDR to 6. Did you see much difference with CPU PC at 86 instead of 85?

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-04-2015, 06:44 PM   #501
Rookie

Quote:
I got killed by the Panthers 34-3. I know the Panthers have a pretty good D but I couldn't do anything against them. Brees was like 49% for 170 yds and 3 INTs. He was picked on his second throw of the game and on my next series Ingram fumbled so they went up 17-0 half way through the 1st. I don't mind the INTs but the DBs were making better catches than my WR, LOL. For one, I think I'm going to move User WRC back to 54, I had more blatant drops than the first 2 games combined. I also may move CPU PDR down to 6 and INT back to 42. I thought the game played the best in my first game when I had CPU PDR at 8 and INTs at 42. The tuner update is what is making me think I need to move CPU PDR to 6. Did you see much difference with CPU PC at 86 instead of 85?

Man the tuning update from earlier definitely seemed to throw some sliders out of wack. I'm thinking of doing similar to DPR.

With regards to WR catch I didn't see much in open drops, I saw a better consistency and variety of drops when attempting to make catch and being met by defender (some where dropped, some were caught). And that is what I wanted to see from the sliders.

And CPU PC I couldn't really tell a difference. Just had a smaller window to squeeze a ball through on a couple different route concepts.

Old 09-04-2015, 06:56 PM   #502
Rookie

Quote:
Man the tuning update from earlier definitely seemed to throw some sliders out of wack. I'm thinking of doing similar to DPR.

With regards to WR catch I didn't see much in open drops, I saw a better consistency and variety of drops when attempting to make catch and being met by defender (some where dropped, some were caught). And that is what I wanted to see from the sliders.

And CPU PC I couldn't really tell a difference. Just had a smaller window to squeeze a ball through on a couple different route concepts.

Played a few games on default slow all pro & some on all madden today. Under the hood WR/DB interactions really have changed a lot. On default before the tuning update guys like Steve Smith were making Calvin type catches in coverage reliably. After the update i tried to abuse solo covg to Smith but had trouble vs the raiders, and completed only 3 passes total on the outside to TBs big WRs in a 7 min test game vs Carolina

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2015, 09:04 PM   #503
Rookie

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokemack
Played a few games on default slow all pro & some on all madden today. Under the hood WR/DB interactions really have changed a lot. On default before the tuning update guys like Steve Smith were making Calvin type catches in coverage reliably. After the update i tried to abuse solo covg to Smith but had trouble vs the raiders, and completed only 3 passes total on the outside to TBs big WRs in a 7 min test game vs Carolina

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

So your recommending default?

Old 09-04-2015, 09:05 PM   #504
Rookie

Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
So your rebcomenfibg default?

No, definitely need sliders, I just know these will for sure need reworking which you aleady mentioned

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »