MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 64 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-04-2015, 10:44 PM   #505
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokemack
No, definitely need sliders, I just know these will for sure need reworking which you aleady mentioned
Actually I just had a fantastic game with the current set just as it is on the OP except I had CPU PC at 85 instead of 86. Cowboys at Saints on Sunday night! It was a great, closely contested battle, back and forth the whole way with some great defensive plays including a goal line stand by my Saints in the 4th forcing Dallas to kick the FG which gave them a 17-14 lead. I got the ball back with just over 6 minutes left and drove into Dallas territory only to stall and MISS a 48 yd FG with 2:45 remaining. Dallas took over and I sold out on defense figuring they would be trying to run out the clock. I used my final 2 timeouts and with the 2 minute warning stuffed them and got the ball back with 1:37 on my own 20 yd line. After a offensive holding I was backed up but a defensive holding gave me new life and I moved out to my 35 with just under a minute left. Then Brees hit his TE up the seam for a beautiful 65 yd TD pass. It was a great fingertip catch in full stride and he split the safeties and went in for the score with :48 left. Dallas, with all 3 timeouts, drove down to my 12 (Romo was in full Robo QB mode). But time expired as He threw incomplete in the back the endzone. Saints 21 Cowboys 17! Brees was 62% for 247 yds, Romo was 66% for 285. Dallas had 3 sacks we had 1.

If I had to nitpick anything it would be the DBs for both teams, they made some sick pass breaks and were all over the field. The only issue I have with that is I don't think either team has that good of a secondary and both have some good WRs. But that would really be looking for something to complain about.

Sitting at 3-1 and headed to Philly to meet the 2-2 Eagles in week 5!

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-04-2015, 11:19 PM   #506
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Actually I just had a fantastic game with the current set just as it is on the OP except I had CPU PC at 85 instead of 86. Cowboys at Saints on Sunday night! It was a great, closely contested battle, back and forth the whole way with some great defensive plays including a goal line stand by my Saints in the 4th forcing Dallas to kick the FG which gave them a 17-14 lead. I got the ball back with just over 6 minutes left and drove into Dallas territory only to stall and MISS a 48 yd FG with 2:45 remaining. Dallas took over and I sold out on defense figuring they would be trying to run out the clock. I used my final 2 timeouts and with the 2 minute warning stuffed them and got the ball back with 1:37 on my own 20 yd line. After a offensive holding I was backed up but a defensive holding gave me new life and I moved out to my 35 with just under a minute left. Then Brees hit his TE up the seam for a beautiful 65 yd TD pass. It was a great fingertip catch in full stride and he split the safeties and went in for the score with :48 left. Dallas, with all 3 timeouts, drove down to my 12 (Romo was in full Robo QB mode). But time expired as He threw incomplete in the back the endzone. Saints 21 Cowboys 17! Brees was 62% for 247 yds, Romo was 66% for 285. Dallas had 3 sacks we had 1.

If I had to nitpick anything it would be the DBs for both teams, they made some sick pass breaks and were all over the field. The only issue I have with that is I don't think either team has that good of a secondary and both have some good WRs. But that would really be looking for something to complain about.

Sitting at 3-1 and headed to Philly to meet the 2-2 Eagles in week 5!
Nice! Very nice! Glad the sliders are holding up with the tuning update earlier. That scared me a little to be honest (thought all the hours put in were going to be wasted). But anyway, so you had the OP sliders plugged in but had CPU PC set at
85? I will plugged that in and see what results I come up with.

As far as the defensive backs making some great jumps (we're they authentic), I'm going to try both USER/CPU DPR one tick down from OP set.

I'll test those with my game I have coming up with me (TEN) hosting the Buffalo Bills.
Old 09-04-2015, 11:34 PM   #507
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Nice! Very nice! Glad the sliders are holding up with the tuning update earlier. That scared me a little to be honest (thought all the hours put in were going to be wasted). But anyway, so you had the OP sliders plugged in but had CPU PC set at
85? I will plugged that in and see what results I come up with.

As far as the defensive backs making some great jumps (we're they authentic), I'm going to try both USER/CPU DPR one tick down from OP set.

I'll test those with my game I have coming up with me (TEN) hosting the Buffalo Bills.
I was worried too after that Panthers game but diversity is what we want, if every game is a nail biter or every game a blowout what fun is that?

Yes, CPU PC was at 85. If anything I think the DBs were a little overpowered, however I am half way through my game with the eagles and it is turning into a shootout, neither team can stop the pass at all. Brees is at 82% and Bradford at 81%. Bradford hit is first 11 in a row. The variety I'm seeing is awesome, I never know what to expect from one game to the next. I had to lead on the run against Dallas to eventually set up the pass, now against the Eagles I can't run at all and am forced to throw almost every down. I'm hoping the D for both teams tightens up in the second half and brings these percentages down.

Old 09-04-2015, 11:38 PM   #508
Just started!

So far I enjoy reading these threads. Question is, and sorry if asked before, but does it change anything if you create your own coach vs using the coach provided?

I like seeing everything starting from zero and would prefer to use my own coach. Thanks.
Old 09-04-2015, 11:49 PM   #509
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw22
So far I enjoy reading these threads. Question is, and sorry if asked before, but does it change anything if you create your own coach vs using the coach provided?

I like seeing everything starting from zero and would prefer to use my own coach. Thanks.
The only thing it affects is he doesn't have any XP. I'm playing as the Saints and the coach started with nothing because Sean Payton isn't in the game so it's a fake coach. If I decide to use the Saints in my CFM after the patch I will just create Sean Payton.

Old 09-04-2015, 11:58 PM   #510
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I was worried too after that Panthers game but diversity is what we want, if every game is a nail biter or every game a blowout what fun is that?

Yes, CPU PC was at 85. If anything I think the DBs were a little overpowered, however I am half way through my game with the eagles and it is turning into a shootout, neither team can stop the pass at all. Brees is at 82% and Bradford at 81%. Bradford hit is first 11 in a row. The variety I'm seeing is awesome, I never know what to expect from one game to the next. I had to lead on the run against Dallas to eventually set up the pass, now against the Eagles I can't run at all and am forced to throw almost every down. I'm hoping the D for both teams tightens up in the second half and brings these percentages down.

To be honest, that was my main objective with these sliders. To create variety. I wanted to find a balance where anything could happen (just like in reality). You could have an Elite team play and lose to a team they should handle easily (even though more times than not the lesser team loses) I just didn't want the game to get stale with gameplay and knowing pretty much the outcome before the game has been played. I'm loving the varieties too.

I tell you what, I'm thoroughly enjoying the way momentum plays out as well.

Just last game Ravens (me) @ Steelers Game 4 on a sunday night (I had the game pretty much in decent standing 28-13), that is until Forsett fumbles trying to hurdle a defender (he get lit up mid air). From that point on, The Steelers had the momentum and the 4th QTR was all them. I lose 35-28.

I'm curious to see what the game stats as far as QB accuracy is for your game.

Last edited by iiamcb; 09-05-2015 at 12:01 AM.
Old 09-05-2015, 12:22 AM   #511
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Good to see this thread alive and well any change for coach mode play now games been away from here a few days lol
Old 09-05-2015, 12:26 AM   #512
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

Great sliders man, the only issue I'm seeing is with the Reaction time set to 8 I see elite CBs getting burned by receivers who aren't on their level.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »