MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 66 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-05-2015, 01:09 AM   #521
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Yes. I'm going to test at that.

Great point. Lets try that with the above mentioned slider adjustments as well. I think QB Accuracy is the last hurdle to face. Before it was auto subs we nailed that, we'll nail this too. Just takes time.
I'm actually going to go USER/CPU QB Acc at 35. If that's too low then I'll know 36 is it for sure
Old 09-05-2015, 01:11 AM   #522
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Yes. I'm going to test at that.

Great point. Lets try that with the above mentioned slider adjustments as well. I think QB Accuracy is the last hurdle to face. Before it was auto subs we nailed that, we'll nail this too. Just takes time.
Exactly, I think we're really close. Also, have you noticed we are getting very close to having the same slider settings for CPU and USER? I don't think that is a bad thing at all, it's coach mode, the difference should be the play calling!

If we bumped USER INT to 42, dropped CPU tackling to 45 and met in the middle on PC at 83 the only difference between USER and CPU would be PB and RB,

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales

Last edited by Last Gunfighter; 09-05-2015 at 01:15 AM.
Old 09-05-2015, 01:17 AM   #523
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Exactly, I think we're really close. Also, have you noticed we are getting very close to having the same slider settings for CPU and USER? I don't think that is a bad thing at all, it's coach mode, the difference should be the play calling!
LOL, I have noticed and you're exactly right. It's about play call and understanding situational football. I'm noticing those who really don't understand that are the ones having the most difficulty.
Old 09-05-2015, 01:21 AM   #524
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
LOL, I have noticed and you're exactly right. It's about play call and understanding situational football. I'm noticing those who really don't understand that are the ones having the most difficulty.
Also, if you just go with the suggested play you kind of defeat the whole purpose of playing coach mode, your letting the game be the coach, not you. If the sliders are even and you are calling the play that is where the challenge is! I find myself yelling at Brees like I was Sean Payton!

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-05-2015, 01:26 AM   #525
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Also, if you just go with the suggested play you kind of defeat the whole purpose of playing coach mode, your letting the game be the coach, not you. If the sliders are even and you are calling the play that is where the challenge is! I find myself yelling at Brees like I was Sean Payton!
So you pick the play calls for the game? Interesting! I didn't know that. I've been using "suggested plays" and scrolling to left for the strategy set of "suggested plays"
Old 09-05-2015, 01:29 AM   #526
Rookie

Ok, so I'm restarting this match. I don't like the pass block being lowered at all. The QB's are holding onto the ball way too long back to USER Pass Block at 39, and I'm going to move both USER/CPU DPR to 11. I've seen 6 sacks already 9:56 left in first. No sir!!
Old 09-05-2015, 01:36 AM   #527
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

I can't wait until we find the sweet spot. I feel like we're almost there. These are the best sliders for the game. I love em.
Old 09-05-2015, 01:43 AM   #528
Rookie

Quote:
Ok, so I'm restarting this match. I don't like the pass block being lowered at all. The QB's are holding onto the ball way too long back to USER Pass Block at 39, and I'm going to move both USER/CPU DPR to 11. I've seen 6 sacks already 9:56 left in first. No sir!!
LOL, so excuse this little rant. my coach mode off for whatever reason. I'm starting a game with both USER/CPU QB acc at 35. USER/CPU DPR at 10. Pass block is still 39. Testing now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bankhead
I can't wait until we find the sweet spot. I feel like we're almost there. These are the best sliders for the game. I love em.
Sure thing bro. We're super close. And thanks man. A lot of people deserve credit for these. Thank you to all whose provided great feedback, your greatly appreciated!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »