MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 69 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2015, 11:09 AM   #545
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Staten Island, New York
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyBoy02NY02
Rookie question here .... I am in my CF already .... Can I enable coach mode now? If so where can I find it?
Thank you dude and that carries right into your CNF right?
__________________
PSN ID: MikeyBoy02NY02
http://www.twitch.tv/nyrangers241
LET'S GO NY RANGERS!!!!!!
Die hard Hockey fan!
MikeyBoy02NY02 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 11:54 AM   #546
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyBoy02NY02
Thank you dude and that carries right into your CNF right?

Exactly


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iiamcb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 12:12 PM   #547
Rookie
 
JCLII's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

I started a different franchise with the Jags last night. The reason being, I went to play my third game in my Steelers franchise and I noticed when I got in the game that Le'Veon Bell was out for 4 weeks with a broken toe. I'm all for injuries being realistic, but he didn't get hurt while I was playing!! Mystery injury. Are they getting injured during unseen practices? Has anyone else seen anything like this?

Anyway, back to the sliders. I only played 3 quarters of Jags vs Panthers and I'm about to finish it now. One thing I noticed is that the illegal block in the back penalties are happening way too often. I would say I have had 5 or 6 through 3 quarters. Same with face masks. I also think I need to do something for CPU run blocking. Jonathan Stewart was averaging less than 2 yds a carry and the Steelers defense is nowhere near that good. I may raise the QB accuracy for the CPU as well as Cam Newton was completing less than 50% of his passes. Still also having a major gap in time of possession, but this may be because the CPU isn't running very well on me. Overall the game feels great with these slides, I just need to tinker a little more to fit my game.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JCLII is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 02:26 PM   #548
"I reckon so."
 
Last Gunfighter's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 845
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Will do man. I'll look to plug them in now.

What are you seeing with PDR at 15? You have that for both USER/CPU?'

With tackling set at 35, your not seeing too many unrealistic broken tackles are you? And is that for both USER/CPU also


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No offense to anyone but I am really suspect of TAK at 35. Been playing with it at 45 and still seeing a whole lot of broken tackles. Had Cam Newton break 4 tackles including by my 84 TAK DE and 87 TAK MLB. I know he's big and strong but that doesn't happen often. Also saw the backup RB for the Eagles break a bunch of tackles and their TE too. Have you tried it that low? Have you tried the PDR at 15?
__________________
New Orleans SAINTS |LSU TIGERS |New York RANGERS

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Last Gunfighter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 02:37 PM   #549
Rookie
 
Big Bankhead's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Houston,Texas
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Will do man. I'll look to plug them in now.

What are you seeing with PDR at 15? You have that for both USER/CPU?'

With tackling set at 35, your not seeing too many unrealistic broken tackles are you? And is that for both USER/CPU also


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I played 2 games, I didn't. I dropped it because I saw too many defenders doing warp and glide tackles to the ball carrier. I've also noticed that the lower the tackle slider,the more fluid and organic the game play is.
Big Bankhead is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 02:40 PM   #550
"I reckon so."
 
Last Gunfighter's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 845
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLII
I started a different franchise with the Jags last night. The reason being, I went to play my third game in my Steelers franchise and I noticed when I got in the game that Le'Veon Bell was out for 4 weeks with a broken toe. I'm all for injuries being realistic, but he didn't get hurt while I was playing!! Mystery injury. Are they getting injured during unseen practices? Has anyone else seen anything like this?

Anyway, back to the sliders. I only played 3 quarters of Jags vs Panthers and I'm about to finish it now. One thing I noticed is that the illegal block in the back penalties are happening way too often. I would say I have had 5 or 6 through 3 quarters. Same with face masks. I also think I need to do something for CPU run blocking. Jonathan Stewart was averaging less than 2 yds a carry and the Steelers defense is nowhere near that good. I may raise the QB accuracy for the CPU as well as Cam Newton was completing less than 50% of his passes. Still also having a major gap in time of possession, but this may be because the CPU isn't running very well on me. Overall the game feels great with these slides, I just need to tinker a little more to fit my game.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's odd, I've played 5 games with these and have actually seen very few illegal block penalties, like maybe 4 total in all 5 games. Have seen a few more FM but not anything excessive. As for the run game I am seeing a good variety, I got run all over by the Cards, Panthers and Eagles but held the Bucs and Cowboys in check. And I definitely don't think QB ACC needs to go up, in fact I just lowered it to 36, I've seen some low % but most games I think they were a bit high, last game Bradford was out of control, he didn't miss a throw until late in the 3rd qtr and finished at 76% 430 yds and 5TDs.
__________________
New Orleans SAINTS |LSU TIGERS |New York RANGERS

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Last Gunfighter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 05:39 PM   #551
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

So guys I'm playing on these slidera with the Pack and have won my first 2 games and smashed Seattle 41-20.. I dominated possession. What do you recommend to change to even it up? I have improved their Pass D reaction/ QB accuracy and a few other areas. Anyone else getting the wins fairly easily? No way do the pack put 41 on the Hawks in week 2
tige19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 05:52 PM   #552
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
No offense to anyone but I am really suspect of TAK at 35. Been playing with it at 45 and still seeing a whole lot of broken tackles. Had Cam Newton break 4 tackles including by my 84 TAK DE and 87 TAK MLB. I know he's big and strong but that doesn't happen often. Also saw the backup RB for the Eagles break a bunch of tackles and their TE too. Have you tried it that low? Have you tried the PDR at 15?

Yep, tried tackling at 35 just to see and I was not impressed. I went back to 45.

I tried PDR at 15 and still was making consistent completions with my QB (Mariota). I'm going to try DPR at maybe 13 and raise PC to a higher 80 number, haven't settled on a number yet.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iiamcb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:45 AM.

Top -