MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 70 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-05-2015, 06:24 PM   #553
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Do the auto-sub settings and fatigue level work for both User and CPU?
Old 09-05-2015, 06:34 PM   #554
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
That's odd, I've played 5 games with these and have actually seen very few illegal block penalties, like maybe 4 total in all 5 games. Have seen a few more FM but not anything excessive. As for the run game I am seeing a good variety, I got run all over by the Cards, Panthers and Eagles but held the Bucs and Cowboys in check. And I definitely don't think QB ACC needs to go up, in fact I just lowered it to 36, I've seen some low % but most games I think they were a bit high, last game Bradford was out of control, he didn't miss a throw until late in the 3rd qtr and finished at 76% 430 yds and 5TDs.

I also haven't seen many block penalties. About the same as you. Still not getting the number on QB accuracy I want (consistently). Especially early on. Anybody else getting that? QB's starting out hot every game? That seems to be the only hurdle in puzzled by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2015, 06:35 PM   #555
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Do the auto-sub settings and fatigue level work for both User and CPU?

Yea they do.

Old 09-05-2015, 06:36 PM   #556
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tige19
So guys I'm playing on these slidera with the Pack and have won my first 2 games and smashed Seattle 41-20.. I dominated possession. What do you recommend to change to even it up? I have improved their Pass D reaction/ QB accuracy and a few other areas. Anyone else getting the wins fairly easily? No way do the pack put 41 on the Hawks in week 2

Not getting many "easy wins". I've been up big and lost late and losing early only to come back. It's been way more dog fights and back and fourth action than many blowouts for me.

Old 09-05-2015, 06:41 PM   #557
Rookie

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

I'm about to start up a game with USER DPR at 12 with USER PC at 88, with same DPR for CPU and + 1 for a 89 slider on CPU PC.

I'm trying tackling at 42 for both as well. Also took USER RB block to 42 and bumped CPU run block to 63.

These are all just testing. I'll confirm if any changes are to be made after this game.

Old 09-05-2015, 07:31 PM   #558
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Not getting many "easy wins". I've been up big and lost late and losing early only to come back. It's been way more dog fights and back and fourth action than many blowouts for me.

My first game against the Bears was up 24-3 half time and held on 27-21 which was great, stats were spot on. Seattle ganw was a concern so made some tweak. Playing the Chiefs and at half time 17-13 in front and stats seem a lot better, although I'm finding it hard to get anything of substance on the ground with Lacy.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:53 PM   #559
MVP

OVR: 2

What camera is everyone using? I am using broadcast. Is there a better camera to use in game.
thanks
tbread28
Old 09-05-2015, 07:56 PM   #560
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tige19
My first game against the Bears was up 24-3 half time and held on 27-21 which was great, stats were spot on. Seattle ganw was a concern so made some tweak. Playing the Chiefs and at half time 17-13 in front and stats seem a lot better, although I'm finding it hard to get anything of substance on the ground with Lacy.

Nice. What did you tweak? And what were those numbers?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »