Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2015, 11:58 PM   #569
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Unfortunately you have to set them for every team.
Are the auto subs sticking in Franchise? Seemed like each time I made a change in Franchise they reverted back. They only seemed to stick if I made changes at Main Menu and then saved them. I assumed they were then imported to each team in Franchise since the profile carries over? I am not aware of another way to import the subs in to Franchise and have them stick?
Old 09-06-2015, 01:48 AM   #570
Rookie

Schremm22's Arena

OVR: 0

Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals
Sep 6, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Pittsburgh Steelers ()142114352
Cincinnati Bengals ()14332747
Team Stats Comparison
PITCIN
Total Offense501632
Rushing Yards13082
Passing Yards371515
First Downs1717
Punt Return Yards2233
Kick Return Yards45230
Total Yards568756
Turnovers21
3rd Down Converstion
4th Down Conversion
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties8-834-109
Posession Time31:4428:14
Pittsburgh Steelers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Rottenburger20-2334461
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Bell23911
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Bryant4921
Heyward bey3742
Spaeth 3142
Coats2611
Cincinnati Bengals
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Dalton25-3544951
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Hill11441
Bernard634
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Sanu81071
Green578
Eifert3381
Hill218
Jones2361
Burkhead248
Tate1711
Bernard1501

I'm gonna try another game same teams see if it plays out differently I couldn't stop rotten burger to save my life I may just need to tweak a couple things cuz it was a very high scoring game but I duno guess we will see the next game
Old 09-06-2015, 03:01 AM   #571
Rookie

Schremm22's Arena

Well I was havin a completely different game compared to the 1st one both qb was around 19-27 give or take I had 2td 0int rottenburger had 2td 1int and we both had around 263 yrds it was 5:20 in 4th I was up 27-24 butttttttt game froze plus I hope they fix the issue were if ur qb gets injured and comes back they let me know he's back in every single play I duno if it happens to any of u guys but it's annoying to hear especially a whole entire qtr lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2015, 05:04 AM   #572
Rookie

EJ Manuel mid way through the 2nd QTR. 9/10 289 yards, 2 TD's

Old 09-06-2015, 10:19 AM   #573
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schremm22
Well I was havin a completely different game compared to the 1st one both qb was around 19-27 give or take I had 2td 0int rottenburger had 2td 1int and we both had around 263 yrds it was 5:20 in 4th I was up 27-24 butttttttt game froze plus I hope they fix the issue were if ur qb gets injured and comes back they let me know he's back in every single play I duno if it happens to any of u guys but it's annoying to hear especially a whole entire qtr lol
I have seen this too, I knocked Cam out for a couple of plays in the 3rd qtr and after he came back in Nance mentioned it on every single snap til the end of the game, EXTREMELY annoying!

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 09-06-2015, 10:22 AM   #574
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich
Are the auto subs sticking in Franchise? Seemed like each time I made a change in Franchise they reverted back. They only seemed to stick if I made changes at Main Menu and then saved them. I assumed they were then imported to each team in Franchise since the profile carries over? I am not aware of another way to import the subs in to Franchise and have them stick?

You have to make auto subs adjustments inside menu of CFM. Go to your coaches tab and you see it under there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2015, 10:22 AM   #575
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amare
EJ Manuel mid way through the 2nd QTR. 9/10 289 yards, 2 TD's

This has been an issue, not all the time but a lot of times the CPU QB starts out on fire. He usually cools off some as the game goes on but still something we need to figure out. In my game against the Eagles Bradford never missed a single throw until midway through the 3rd when I hit him on a through. He seemed to cool off after that.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2015, 10:27 AM   #576
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schremm22

That's what I was looking for with these sliders. A wide variety. Not all games alike. Sometimes you'll get the unexpected for and against your team.

Quote:
I have seen this too, I knocked Cam out for a couple of plays in the 3rd qtr and after he came back in Nance mentioned it on every single snap til the end of the game, EXTREMELY annoying!
Yea I noticed this too. Very annoying!! Right up there along with the changing visual feedback every game lol.

Quote:
This has been an issue, not all the time but a lot of times the CPU QB starts out on fire. He usually cools off some as the game goes on but still something we need to figure out. In my game against the Eagles Bradford never missed a single throw until midway through the 3rd when I hit him on a through. He seemed to cool off after that.

Yea I've been super busy lately. Got a wedding to shoot coming up. Looking to get some testing in today. Would like to get these nailed down before Thursday of this coming week. If not sooner!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »