MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 77 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-06-2015, 07:59 PM   #609
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

im gonna try ur new sliders out now
Old 09-06-2015, 08:09 PM   #610
Rookie

Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Actually I have injuries at 62 and am seeing a good amount. I'm currently using the following changes and really like what I'm seeing.

CPU PB 38
CPU INT 41
CPU PC 86

One other change. I have played the last 2 games with USER/CPU QB ACC at 34 and I think it is too low and it should be bumped to 35. The past 2 games % have been low 50% and under, not good for QBs like Brees, Ryan and Luck.

Flacco completed 22/27 for an 82% completion LOL!! I will say it was against the Browns. I will say CLE pass defense isn't really that bad, especially not allowing 82% completion bad. There's not a defense in the league that'll give that up. Maybe one game flukey stat so I'll try again and see what comes about.

On the other hand, T. Lewis complete 42% against my attacking defense. He was rushed out the pocket numerous times, and just seemed rattled from the get go. He did find A. Hawkins early for a 53 yd TD, but that was really it. Missed on some throws that I know for sure the Bree's, Manning's, Rodgers etc etc would've made.

Think I'm going to keep CPU accuracy where it's at just to see if it was a one game thing or the elites are missing a large number of attempts as well. I really don't know what to do about USER accuracy LOL, seems like we done tried just about everything. I would go to 33, but if your (Last Gunfighter) saying Bree's is missing big on 34 idk man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2015, 08:09 PM   #611
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Flacco completed 22/27 for an 82% completion LOL!! I will say it was against the Browns. I will say CLE pass defense isn't really that bad, especially not allowing 82% completion bad. There's not a defense in the league that'll give that up. Maybe one game flukey stat so I'll try again and see what comes about.

On the other hand, T. Lewis complete 42% against my attacking defense. He was rushed out the pocket numerous times, and just seemed rattled from the get go. He did find A. Hawkins early for a 53 yd TD, but that was really it. Missed on some throws that I know for sure the Bree's, Manning's, Rodgers etc etc would've made.

Think I'm going to keep CPU accuracy where it's at just to see if it was a one game thing or the elites are missing a large number of attempts as well. I really don't know what to do about USER accuracy LOL, seems like we done tried just about everything. I would go to 33, but if your (Last Gunfighter) saying Bree's is missing big on 34 idk man.

And I actually had CPU accuracy on 35, just checked. Probably more the case of T. Lewis facing the Ravens defense more than anything.

Old 09-06-2015, 08:12 PM   #612
Rookie

I'm going to try USER PB at 37 and see what shakes, cause I definitely seen a difference in QB accuracy for the CPU bumping down there pass block.
Old 09-06-2015, 08:16 PM   #613
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

i got brian hoyer 66.6% and cam newton 75.7% 1 min left in 4th quarter
Old 09-06-2015, 08:18 PM   #614
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb

I'm in the 4th qtr against the Colts and Brees is 51%, missing a lot of throws I think he should make. On the other side Luck is 61% and killing me with the deep throws. I will say the Saints D is very realistic, they notoriously surrender deep passes with completely blow coverages LOL. doesn't help that Browner got injured early and Lewis is way under rated in the game, he's one of the best corners in the league. I'm hesitant to move the USER QB ACC up any because then Brees throws for 90%. Maybe we need to look at adjusting the coverage, I am seeing a lot of balls knocked loose by the DBs.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-06-2015, 08:21 PM   #615
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

final panthers 26 texans 14 brian hoyer 62% cam newton 75%
Old 09-06-2015, 08:21 PM   #616
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I'm in the 4th qtr against the Colts and Brees is 51%, missing a lot of throws I think he should make. On the other side Luck is 61% and killing me with the deep throws. I will say the Saints D is very realistic, they notoriously surrender deep passes with completely blow coverages LOL. doesn't help that Browner got injured early and Lewis is way under rated in the game, he's one of the best corners in the league. I'm hesitant to move the USER QB ACC up any because then Brees throws for 90%. Maybe we need to look at adjusting the coverage, I am seeing a lot of balls knocked loose by the DBs.

See, it's like your seeing the opposite for USER ACC. Flacco just went 22/27 on setting 34! And you have Brees sitting at a 51 clip. Idk man. I'm going to look at something. Something has to give.

Honestly feel that tuning messed something up. Cause sliders seemed perfectly fine before that lmao

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »