Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2015, 11:04 AM   #665
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Can I ask what was the reason for increasing CPU PDR to 8? I thought the CPU pass D was really tight with PDR at 7 and PC at 86. I was even considering dropping PC to 85.

I was seeing a lot of open un contested WR's which made for inflated QB accuracy. I'm in the 4th QTR of a very intense game with the Cardinals. The PDR is 8 and Flacco has thrown 3 INT (2 in the red zone by T. Mathieu). I can't even be upset, as Mathieu made 2 great plays and just baited Flacco into the mistakes. I have to say that coupled with where I have QB accuracy set now has made for a more enjoyable experience in regards to QB completion % for both sides. I'll post afterwards with box score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2015, 11:43 AM   #666
Pro

moshwithnickko's Arena

Definitely gonna be using these sliders from now on, game felt like a real NFL game, my defense comes together and plays alot better and doesn't get burned anymore. Just a question. When it says human sliders are they talking about my team as a whole or just the player I'm controlling on the current play? My team seems to drop what would be sure interceptions so I was just curious since the CPU team picks them off no problem and even more of the difficult interceptions as well.
Old 09-07-2015, 11:44 AM   #667
Pro

moshwithnickko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
I was seeing a lot of open un contested WR's which made for inflated QB accuracy. I'm in the 4th QTR of a very intense game with the Cardinals. The PDR is 8 and Flacco has thrown 3 INT (2 in the red zone by T. Mathieu). I can't even be upset, as Mathieu made 2 great plays and just baited Flacco into the mistakes. I have to say that coupled with where I have QB accuracy set now has made for a more enjoyable experience in regards to QB completion % for both sides. I'll post afterwards with box score.

Is the very first post you made the current sliders or did you up date them somewhere within the thread?. I'm using the sliders from pg1 first post.
Old 09-07-2015, 11:49 AM   #668
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshwithnickko
Definitely gonna be using these sliders from now on, game felt like a real NFL game, my defense comes together and plays alot better and doesn't get burned anymore. Just a question. When it says human sliders are they talking about my team as a whole or just the player I'm controlling on the current play? My team seems to drop what would be sure interceptions so I was just curious since the CPU team picks them off no problem and even more of the difficult interceptions as well.
- Appreciate that man. USER is the numbers for you or the human controlling the sticks. CPU is the AI, strictly CPU team. Interceptions will balance out. Couldn't set to high with Pass coverage being set where its at because then you'd see an alarming rate of INTs. They'll work itself for sure. I've seen easy drops and then I've seen incredible dives, one handers, jumps, sliding etc.

Quote:
Is the very first post you made the current sliders or did you up date them somewhere within the thread?. I'm using the sliders from pg1 first post.
- The OP are most up to date, but I'm about to post a box score with new adjustments to a few sliders. I would like you to test those.

- What were QB completion percentages looking like for USER and CPU.
Old 09-07-2015, 11:56 AM   #669
Pro

moshwithnickko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
- Appreciate that man. USER is the numbers for you or the human controlling the sticks. CPU is the AI, strictly CPU team. Interceptions will balance out. Couldn't set to high with Pass coverage being set where its at because then you'd see an alarming rate of INTs. They'll work itself for sure. I've seen easy drops and then I've seen incredible dives, one handers, jumps, sliding etc.

- The OP are most up to date, but I'm about to post a box score with new adjustments to a few sliders. I would like you to test those.

- What were QB completion percentages looking like for USER and CPU.
Yeah I had an dropped int that hit them right in the hands constantly lol, but as far as accuracy I was playing against the steelers as the browns using manziel. Big Ben finished with like 60 something % and an int and johhny finished I think it was 57% with 2 ints. I think the biggest thing I like is I'm not getting torched in the secondary now unless I make a legit wrong play call. And the fact that total yards my 400-vs their 300 wasn't outrageous like I'm.used to. (Like 1200 or more yards combined between teams) and scores in the 50-60s. I won the game 27-24. One of my favorite games I've played this far cuz it was actually enjoyable.
Old 09-07-2015, 11:59 AM   #670
Rookie

Just a quick box score for last game. Doesn't include defense (I think we're on the right track with defense. I'm more so concerned with nailing the QB Accuracy issues).

Which I think I say a better and more consistent with missed targets. But they really weren't that bad of throws being missed. Definitely was realistic and authentic. Here's a box score, followed by where I had specific sliders at.

Baltimore Ravens at Arizona Cardinals
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Baltimore Ravens (4-3)730717
Arizona Cardinals (1-6)330814
Team Stats Comparison
BALARI
Total Offense393280
Rushing Yards143100
Passing Yards250180
First Downs1813
Punt Return Yards2623
Kick Return Yards1380
Total Yards557303
Turnovers40
3rd Down Converstion5-9 55%3-12 25%
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-01-1 100%
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/01/2
Penalties2-203-25
Posession Time29:3430:26
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGBALARI
10:09(ARI) C. Catanzaro, 26 Yd FG03
6:16(BAL) J. Forsett, 57 Yd Run (J. Tucker Kick)73
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGBALARI
11:51(ARI) C. Catanzaro, 35 Yd FG76
9:19(BAL) J. Tucker, 49 Yd FG106
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGBALARI
5:13(BAL) M. Williams 12 Yd Pass from J. Flacco (J. Tucker Kick) 176
2:09(ARI) J. Gresham 16 Yd Pass from C. Palmer (2 PT Good)1714
Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J. Flacco22/3225013
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
J. Forsett191286.71
L. Taliafero 471.70
K. Juszczyk2105.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. Forsett4348.50
K. Aiken4389.50
S. Smith Sr.44110.20
C. Gilmore33511.60
M. Brown35016.60
M. Williams23316.51
M. Campanaro11313.00
L. Taliafero166.00
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
J. Tucker1/12/2550
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
S. Koch315050.00
Arizona Cardinals
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C. Palmer22/3521110
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
S. Taylor12897.40
C. Palmer 284.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
L. Fitzgerald66010.00
M Floyd55811.60
S. Taylor3186.00
J. Brown33712.30
J. Gresham3227.31
R. Spadola2168.00
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
C. Catanzaro2/20/0635
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
D. Butler 732246.01

Heres the only changes made (again just testing) that are different from OP set.

USER/CPU Accuracy: 23/26
USER Pass block: 36
WR Catch: 53 (back to 53 with QB Acc going down)

Thats it.

P.S. I also saw a thread that I found extremely interesting that I'm intrigued by. Basically guys are reworking the playbook to resemble the teams more life like authenticity, with regards to formations, plays on what downs and the rate at which they run such plays. I'm definitely going to check that out. Could tie into directly with these sliders and make the game that much more enjoyable.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:02 PM   #671
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah I had an dropped int that hit them right in the hands constantly lol, but as far as accuracy I was playing against the steelers as the browns using manziel. Big Ben finished with like 60 something % and an int and johhny finished I think it was 57% with 2 ints. I think the biggest thing I like is I'm not getting torched in the secondary now unless I make a legit wrong play call. And the fact that total yards my 400-vs their 300 wasn't outrageous like I'm.used to. (Like 1200 or more yards combined between teams) and scores in the 50-60s. I won the game 27-24. One of my favorite games I've played this far cuz it was actually enjoyable.

Great dude. Glad you enjoyed them. I made a couple minute adjustments just recently posted to thread.

A lot of guys were seeing far to high completions percentages with OP QB slider. Funny yours seemed right on. But I'm testing right now to find the sweet spot.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2015, 12:07 PM   #672
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

I'll test right now w the tweaks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »