MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 87 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-07-2015, 02:23 PM   #689
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLII
CFM. Are the auto subs something I change once I get into CFM? I thought if I changed in the main menu it would be universal? Am I wrong about that?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
No, that was something I thought of at first too. You can actually change auto subs once inside CFM. Just scroll right in main menu to "manage", down two to "my coach" and you'll see auto subs.
Old 09-07-2015, 02:29 PM   #690
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
No, that was something I thought of at first too. You can actually change auto subs once inside CFM. Just scroll right in main menu to "manage", down two to "my coach" and you'll see auto subs.

Ah, ok. I changed them in the main menu now too. I'll let you know if they stick. Thanks for getting back to me so quick!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2015, 03:28 PM   #691
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Ok, very good game, everything played really well, I mean really well. Ended 27-24 Saints on a 45 yd FG in OT. Running game for both sides we extremely realistic with a great variety of decent runs, some long runs and some stuffs in the backfield. 3 sacks apiece and nice pressure throughout, if anything seemed a bit better pressure on me than the CPU. The only issues I'm seeing is a lot of pass breakups by the CPU which I think is the reason Brees' % was only 60% but that isn't really bad. If anything I think CPU PDR may need to drop 1 back to 7. The real glaring issue is the same one we've been battling, CPU QB ACC, Manning started on fire and ended with 76%. I think either ACC needs to drop and/or USER PDR needs to go up to 8. Both QBs were still very accurate with these settings, only the DBs for the CPU knock a lot of balls loose where the CPU WRs seem to hold on to almost everything despite the hits.

Having not seem a lot of fumbles it was cool to see the Giants WR fumble the ball in OT and we recovered with good field position to get the winning FG. I actually had a chance to win in regulation. I have been super simming kicking so I am truly just coaching. Well, I drove down for a FG attempt 2 seconds left and I called my last TO. The suggested play was a FG but when I did the sim the CPU ran the ball and regulation ended, ugh. AI is really pathetic sometimes.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-07-2015, 03:32 PM   #692
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Why do u keep your speed threshold at 49?
Old 09-07-2015, 03:46 PM   #693
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Ok, very good game, everything played really well, I mean really well. Ended 27-24 Saints on a 45 yd FG in OT. Running game for both sides we extremely realistic with a great variety of decent runs, some long runs and some stuffs in the backfield. 3 sacks apiece and nice pressure throughout, if anything seemed a bit better pressure on me than the CPU. The only issues I'm seeing is a lot of pass breakups by the CPU which I think is the reason Brees' % was only 60% but that isn't really bad. If anything I think CPU PDR may need to drop 1 back to 7. The real glaring issue is the same one we've been battling, CPU QB ACC, Manning started on fire and ended with 76%. I think either ACC needs to drop and/or USER PDR needs to go up to 8. Both QBs were still very accurate with these settings, only the DBs for the CPU knock a lot of balls loose where the CPU WRs seem to hold on to almost everything despite the hits.

Having not seem a lot of fumbles it was cool to see the Giants WR fumble the ball in OT and we recovered with good field position to get the winning FG. I actually had a chance to win in regulation. I have been super simming kicking so I am truly just coaching. Well, I drove down for a FG attempt 2 seconds left and I called my last TO. The suggested play was a FG but when I did the sim the CPU ran the ball and regulation ended, ugh. AI is really pathetic sometimes.

Nice! Seems like we're inching closer and closer. I think CPU Pass Accuracy is set in a nice spot (until noted other wise), I'm seeing a lot of inconsistent throws from Bortles, but then he'll make a nice completion. I think the accuracy in general has more of an effect on lower tier QB's. Reasons why Manning was at 76%. So to offset that lets try USER PC +1 to (87) and let's subtract one from CPU DPR to put it at (7).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2015, 03:47 PM   #694
Rookie

Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Why do u keep your speed threshold at 49?

It simulates the proper speed threshold and creates a smoother running game on very slow. Where as it won't feel "very slow" but more siding with "slow" if that makes sense.

Old 09-07-2015, 03:57 PM   #695
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Nice! Seems like we're inching closer and closer. I think CPU Pass Accuracy is set in a nice spot (until noted other wise), I'm seeing a lot of inconsistent throws from Bortles, but then he'll make a nice completion. I think the accuracy in general has more of an effect on lower tier QB's. Reasons why Manning was at 76%. So to offset that lets try USER PC +1 to (87) and let's subtract one from CPU DPR to put it at (7).

So to offset the high CPU ACC your thinking move USER PC to 87 as opposed to moving USER PDR to 8?

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-07-2015, 03:59 PM   #696
Rookie

I meant to move USER PC to 87 as well as PDR to 8.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »