MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 90 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-07-2015, 07:14 PM   #713
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonytapsalot
These sliders have played great! I'm always tweaking and trying to find the best sliders each year in Madden.

My question is, have you gotten through an entire season to see if the CPU statistics match up with league averages? I was just wondering because outside of excellent slider game play, that's the next thing I look for. Just hoping that they work in the CPU vs. CPU sense for end of season numbers.

Thanks for all you hard work!!
Well, I'm half way through, actually just past half, 9 games played, and the stats across the league are looking really good to me. I'm not on right now to give any specifics but I was looking at them earlier today and was pleasantly surprised what I saw. Are you playing with the latest updates? I think our recent changes have really brought it all together. I'm thinking we may just need to tweak penalties a tad to get a few more and possibly fumbles, other than that I love what we've got going!

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales

Last edited by Last Gunfighter; 09-07-2015 at 07:17 PM.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:21 PM   #714
Rookie

jwin122's Arena

OVR: 0

Played a 1st half PIT (me) vs. NE (cpu)

Again, I have CPU RBK set at 55, everything else set to the updated OP. Playing Coach Mode (only calling plays and controlling kicking game).

After one half:

Pittsburgh - 6
New England - 10

Roethlisberger - 8/16 (50%) 108 yds
Brady - 15/19 (78%) 114 yds 1 TD 1 INT

Williams - 6 car. 10 yds
Blount - 12 car. 51 yds/Bolden - 5 car. 29 yds.

Brown - 4 cat. 49 yds.
Dobson - 6 cat. 44 yds. 1 TD

PIT - 0 sacks (Brady has been getting rid of ball FAST)
NE - 3 sacks (Ben just stands in the pocket all day, even on quick pass plays...grrrrrr)

Also have seen 1 injury (low risk). 2 false start and 1 facemask penalty against me and 1 facemask penalty against NE.

Old 09-07-2015, 07:25 PM   #715
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Just finish game against Titans, they were 5-2 and I was 4-4, we win 22-14. running was very difficult for both teams. Mariota was 58% 1 TD no INTs but was sacked 6 times, he often looked like a rook, deer in the headlights. Trouble was Brees was 80% 2 TDs and a pick, sacked once. I don't know what to do with the USER ACC, all I moved was CPU PDR from 8 to 7 and he went from 60% to 80%. I think I'll put it back to 8, I'd rather see 60%. DBs were flying all over on both sides the ball and knocking a lot of passes loose.

Overall the game felt really good, It was a very close and defense definitely carried the day. They had a chance to tie it up with time running out but Mariota threw incomplete in the endzone as time expired.

Saw my first blocked FG in Madden as the Titans blocked my attempt in the 1st qtr. Also got a safety off a sack of Mairota. Game really looks great and the animations are shining with these settings. We may just have to live with the occasional high % game from the QBs. It happens sometimes in real life so as long as it isn't every game I'm fine with that. I think I'm pretty set with these. As I said I think I will move CPU PDR back to 8 and that's it. I'm happy where were at.

Haha, yea man we'll just have to live with the QB Accuracy. I mean it's as close as we'll get. Sometimes you'll see the high 60's low 70's percentage. Long as we're not seeing 80, 85, 90's then I can live with it. I think we're pretty darn close. I'll look to tweak some penalties when I finish this MLB RTTS. What specifically were you thinking about as far as penalties?

I want to see a little more offensive holding, and false starts on offense. I would like to see a little more consistency with roughing the passer but Idk that slider is pretty tough to gauge. DPI I'm seeing maybe one or two per game. Defensive holding maybe up a little, I just don't want it to get out of hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2015, 07:37 PM   #716
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwin122
Played a 1st half PIT (me) vs. NE (cpu)

Again, I have CPU RBK set at 55, everything else set to the updated OP. Playing Coach Mode (only calling plays and controlling kicking game).

After one half:

Pittsburgh - 6
New England - 10

Roethlisberger - 8/16 (50%) 108 yds
Brady - 15/19 (78%) 114 yds 1 TD 1 INT

Williams - 6 car. 10 yds
Blount - 12 car. 51 yds/Bolden - 5 car. 29 yds.

Brown - 4 cat. 49 yds.
Dobson - 6 cat. 44 yds. 1 TD

PIT - 0 sacks (Brady has been getting rid of ball FAST)
NE - 3 sacks (Ben just stands in the pocket all day, even on quick pass plays...grrrrrr)

Also have seen 1 injury (low risk). 2 false start and 1 facemask penalty against me and 1 facemask penalty against NE.
We have made some new tweaks that I don't believe are in the OP yet. I have been playing with injuries at 62 for probably the past 3-4 games and am seeing much more realistic numbers. In fact I lost Ingram for 5 weeks with broken ribs and have had various other injuries that have kept guys out from a play or 2 to a series to the rest of the game. We will be looking into penalties very soon.

Old 09-07-2015, 07:48 PM   #717
Rookie

jwin122's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
We have made some new tweaks that I don't believe are in the OP yet. I have been playing with injuries at 62 for probably the past 3-4 games and am seeing much more realistic numbers. In fact I lost Ingram for 5 weeks with broken ribs and have had various other injuries that have kept guys out from a play or 2 to a series to the rest of the game. We will be looking into penalties very soon.
Ah, 10-4. I tried to scan through what I missed since yesterday...must've overlooked that. I gave up on that game. NE was running all over me and Brady was still 80% completion in the 4th while Ben was still 50%...seemed like every pass was being dropped by our receivers. Idk if it was a one game fluke or what. First time that has happened using these sliders.

Old 09-07-2015, 07:51 PM   #718
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Haha, yea man we'll just have to live with the QB Accuracy. I mean it's as close as we'll get. Sometimes you'll see the high 60's low 70's percentage. Long as we're not seeing 80, 85, 90's then I can live with it. I think we're pretty darn close. I'll look to tweak some penalties when I finish this MLB RTTS. What specifically were you thinking about as far as penalties?

I want to see a little more offensive holding, and false starts on offense. I would like to see a little more consistency with roughing the passer but Idk that slider is pretty tough to gauge. DPI I'm seeing maybe one or two per game. Defensive holding maybe up a little, I just don't want it to get out of hand.

In all honesty man I'm loving it, I can't remember having this much fun with Madden, and to be 5-4 and not complaining about ridiculous crap from the computer is awesome. 95% of what I'm seeing looks authentic and organic. It's unrealistic to expect it to be perfect but I think you have done a fantastic job with what we have to work with.

I don't think we need to do much with the penalties, just trigger a few more a game. I've actually seen quite a FS and OS so if we raise those I would say do it minimally. OH can maybe go up a touch, you see a lot of that in the NFL. DH I'm seeing a pretty good amount, we could try raising it 1, and we may want to go back to 59 with DPI, the NFL calls that a lot too. I agree messing with RTP is a slippery slope, it goes from not being called to being called if you breathe on them. I'm not seeing it called a lot at all at 50 but if I remember correctly it was a bit over the top at 51. Hey look, the truth is I'm thrilled to have penalties in the game and adjusting the sliders for them doesn't FUBAR various other unknown aspects of the gameplay.

Old 09-07-2015, 07:53 PM   #719
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwin122
Ah, 10-4. I tried to scan through what I missed since yesterday...must've overlooked that. I gave up on that game. NE was running all over me and Brady was still 80% completion in the 4th while Ben was still 50%...seemed like every pass was being dropped by our receivers. Idk if it was a one game fluke or what. First time that has happened using these sliders.
Let me see if he's going to update the OP soon, if not I can post what we've been using as of today. I had 2 great games earlier today with them.

Old 09-07-2015, 07:55 PM   #720
Rookie

Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Hey guys I'll be updating OP in about a half hour. Let me get to my laptop to punch these numbers. They'll be updated by 8:30.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »