MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 91 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-07-2015, 08:15 PM   #721
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

UPDATE (As of September 7th, 2015 8:12 pm EST)

These are the changes made to the sliders gentlemen. I'll work on penalties (look for a little more per game) tonight and report back tomorrow what I've seen/came up with. Seeing on average 4-5 infractions for each team per game. Realistically you'd like to get up in that 7, 8, 9 range for each team. But these are the updated sliders that were changed. Of course already updated in the OP.

QB Acc: 24/26
Pass Blk: 36/36
WR Ctch: 53/53
Reaction: 8/8
Pass Cov: 87/87
Injuries: 62
Old 09-07-2015, 08:23 PM   #722
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
UPDATE (As of September 7th, 2015 8:12 pm EST)

These are the changes made to the sliders gentlemen. I'll work on penalties (look for a little more per game) tonight and report back tomorrow what I've seen/came up with. Seeing on average 4-5 infractions for each team per game. Realistically you'd like to get up in that 7, 8, 9 range for each team. But these are the updated sliders that were changed. Of course already updated in the OP.

QB Acc: 24/26
Pass Blk: 36/36
WR Ctch: 53/53
Reaction: 8/8
Pass Cov: 87/87
Injuries: 62
Hey, I was using USER QB ACC at 23 and CPU PC at 86. Probably not much difference if each of those is bumped up 1 right?

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-07-2015, 08:26 PM   #723
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Hey, I was using USER QB ACC at 23 and CPU PC at 86. Probably not much difference if each of those is bumped up 1 right?

Nah I wouldn't think so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2015, 08:29 PM   #724
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Nah I wouldn't think so

Cool, I'll switch mine to those setting, you know I like having the same settings for the user and cpu anyway, lol.

Old 09-07-2015, 08:43 PM   #725
Just started!

Hey, I have been looking for good sliders and your set seems very good, my question is do you let the cpu play your games while you call plays or do you control the players as well? Not 100% sure what you all mean by Coach Mode. Look forward to using your set
Old 09-07-2015, 08:47 PM   #726
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbobby1420
Hey, I have been looking for good sliders and your set seems very good, my question is do you let the cpu play your games while you call plays or do you control the players as well? Not 100% sure what you all mean by Coach Mode. Look forward to using your set

Coach mode is a option under the main menu when you start up the game. Basically it controls your QB. You pick the play and let the QB make the decisions.

Some users handle CM differently. They let coach mode do it all. Me, I prefer to let CM handle the responsibility of the QB always. If he completes a pass I look to run with the receiver who caught it. With running the ball I may actually try and make a couple plays myself (8-10 times a game) but the majority of the time I'm letting CM handle run responsibilities as well. On Defense I never control DL. More often than not I'm playing FS roaming the secondary.

Old 09-07-2015, 08:48 PM   #727
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbobby1420
Depends on who you talk to, I have been using these and play strict coach mode, meaning I only call plays and control no one. For Kicking I super sim. Games have been great with these!

Old 09-07-2015, 08:57 PM   #728
Just started!

Thanks for your quick response. I prefer to control everything on offense and everything on defense (mostly LB/S on defense). Hope these will be a good set for a this type of play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »