MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) - Page 92 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-07-2015, 08:59 PM   #729
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbobby1420
Thanks for your quick response. I prefer to control everything on offense and everything on defense (mostly LB/S on defense). Hope these will be a good set for a this type of play.

I will just say this, I hope your pretty good with the QB and the new features regarding touch throws, high/low, in between the LB and S etc. but give them a go. Curious to hear how they'd work with a human user using QB for the most part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2015, 09:06 PM   #730
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
I will just say this, I hope your pretty good with the QB and the new features regarding touch throws, high/low, in between the LB and S etc. but give them a go. Curious to hear how they'd work with a human user using QB for the most part

Agreed, with ACC this low and coverage this tight you will need to be good on the sticks.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-07-2015, 09:45 PM   #731
Rookie

Tonytapsalot's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Well, I'm half way through, actually just past half, 9 games played, and the stats across the league are looking really good to me. I'm not on right now to give any specifics but I was looking at them earlier today and was pleasantly surprised what I saw. Are you playing with the latest updates? I think our recent changes have really brought it all together. I'm thinking we may just need to tweak penalties a tad to get a few more and possibly fumbles, other than that I love what we've got going!
So, I have gone through and simmed a full season and compared to last years numbers. I then backed out, re-loaded my save file and continued to do it again another four times. From what I have noticed the numbers are REALLY close to match last years. I have noticed two things.

1.) The sack numbers need to come down just a tiny bit (CPU Pass Block: -2/-3 maybe?)

2.) The rushing totals overall are high. There's more guys running over 1,000 per season and also #1's getting 80-85% of the carries when the #2-#4 guys aren't getting enough. I'm not sure if this is something that gets tweeked with auto subs (Do they work in CPU vs. CPU simming?)

Anyway, I can't stress enough how GOOD these sliders play. This is the closest to perfection I've had in a Madden game since Madden 04. If there is anyway I can help by running tests and comparing end of the season totals; if we can find a way to adjust the CPU sliders to create the best game play and realistic statistics at the end of the year please let me know!

PS - the only thing I didn't look at was fumbles so I will need to check that out tomorrow when I get home from work.
Old 09-07-2015, 11:03 PM   #732
Rookie

Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Ok guys so I have been lurking for a few days now and playing the different sets you have put up and really have enjoyed them. Tonight I decided to post my results from my latest game playing the latest settings from the OP and here were my results.

I took Jameis Winston and the Bucs against Marcus Mariota and the Titans at Raymond Stadium in Tampa on a rainy day. The game started out a defensive struggle as Winston and Mariota were feeling out each other and through the first quarter Tampa led 6-0 on 2 Kyle Brindza field goals.

2nd Qtr - The Tampa defense got really rough with Marcus Mariota as they sacked him 3 straight times including one for a safety. After Jameis Winston threw his first professional TD to the TE Luke Stocker on the very next drive for the Titans Gerald McCoy came in off the edge untouched and put Mariota out of the game as he was sacked for the 4th time in the 2nd quarter. The Tampa Bay Bucs put up 26 unanswered points including a pick 6 and led the Titans 32-0 at the half.

Stats at the Half:
J. Winston - 19/31 for 241 yds and 3 TD's with a 61% completion rate
M. Mariota - 4/8 for 29 yds and a interception with a 50% completion rate
D. Martin - 11car for 45 yds 4.0 avg
B. Sankey - 6 car for 81 yds 13.5 avg (injured late in 1st qtr with a strained tricep and was ruled out for the game)

3rd quarter - Marcus Mariota returned to the game in the 2nd half and went 2 for 3 for 18 yds. Winston had another strong quarter as he went 6 for 10 for 94 yds but no points were scored and it was 32-0 at the end of the 3rd as both defenses held stout.

4th quarter - Tampa got another field goal from Brindza to start the 4th quarter after the Bucs drive stalled in the red zone. The Titans were finally getting pressure on Winston. Mariota finally settled in and went 14/21 for 141 yds and a TD. Final score ended at Tampa 38 Titans 7

Final Stats:
Winston - 28/45 362 yds 3TD int 62%
Mariota - 20/32 188 yds TD and int 62%
Martin - 20 car 61 yds
McCluster - 9 car 45 yds
Sankey - 6 car 81 yds
M. Evans - 7 rec 56 yds
V. Jackson - 7 rec 74 yds
D. Green - Beckham - 6 rec 91 yds
L. Stocker - 5 rec 76 yds 2 TD's
D'norris Searcy - 18 Tackes (2 solo, 16 assisted)
Conte - 13 tackles (5 solo, 8 assisted) 2 for loss
Tampa Bay - 5 sacks (3 in one drive)
Titans - 1 sack

I want to add I don't control any players and pick a play from the plays that are suggested on strategy overall it was a great game and I am loving these sliders. Just thought you may want some feedback.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2015, 11:08 PM   #733
Rookie

I am going to try the settings with QB Acc set at 24/26. The game I am going to play is the Bengals at Raiders and will be the Raiders. The only players I control is on defense and the RB occasionally on offense.

Old 09-08-2015, 12:26 AM   #734
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Depends on who you talk to, I have been using these and play strict coach mode, meaning I only call plays and control no one. For Kicking I super sim. Games have been great with these!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbobby1420
Thanks for your quick response. I prefer to control everything on offense and everything on defense (mostly LB/S on defense). Hope these will be a good set for a this type of play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb

Guys, I play with Coach Mode ON but I always control the QB & RB when I do Run Plays. I use the new throwing/catching controls all the time. On Defense, I'm usually of the LBs since it's the easiest job on the field for the most part. I love going after the opposing QBs! I do use house rules (sometimes). I don't switch (from being a LB) on Defense. The sliders play good to me even though I don't know what "realistic" football numbers look like. But I enjoy them with my style of play.

I wonder how u guys have fun just calling plays, watching the CPU handle the in-game action and also simming through plays.

I recently tried this method while I was cleaning my room and wanted to finish a game but again I didn't feel like I was making a difference just calling plays. Just my opinion.

Old 09-08-2015, 11:47 AM   #735
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlinbucs15
I am going to try the settings with QB Acc set at 24/26. The game I am going to play is the Bengals at Raiders and will be the Raiders. The only players I control is on defense and the RB occasionally on offense.

Same as me .

Old 09-08-2015, 03:33 PM   #736
Rookie

I keep reading post where people say they don't control any player, how do you not control a player? It is my understanding that you have to be at least one player on the field is that right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »