Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2015, 03:33 PM   #737
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonytapsalot
So, I have gone through and simmed a full season and compared to last years numbers. I then backed out, re-loaded my save file and continued to do it again another four times. From what I have noticed the numbers are REALLY close to match last years. I have noticed two things.

1.) The sack numbers need to come down just a tiny bit (CPU Pass Block: -2/-3 maybe?)

2.) The rushing totals overall are high. There's more guys running over 1,000 per season and also #1's getting 80-85% of the carries when the #2-#4 guys aren't getting enough. I'm not sure if this is something that gets tweeked with auto subs (Do they work in CPU vs. CPU simming?)

Anyway, I can't stress enough how GOOD these sliders play. This is the closest to perfection I've had in a Madden game since Madden 04. If there is anyway I can help by running tests and comparing end of the season totals; if we can find a way to adjust the CPU sliders to create the best game play and realistic statistics at the end of the year please let me know!

PS - the only thing I didn't look at was fumbles so I will need to check that out tomorrow when I get home from work.
So your saying you are seeing to many sacks? That's odd because I not not seeing a lot in the games I've played, maybe 1 or 2 per team and occasionally 3, some games I've seen none. If that is the case PB would need to go up a couple of notches but I'm not sure we want to do that since the pressure on the QB directly affects the completion percentages.

As for the running totals you might be right that the high numbers are due to the #1s getting most of the carries. If I remember correctly, I think Armor & Sword told me, in order for the auto subs to work for CPU teams you had to do 32 team control and set the auto subs for all the teams. I haven't done that in my CFM since it is just a test CFM while waiting for the patch.

In either case if those are the only 2 real issues your seeing that is pretty freakin' good for Madden and auto subs may very well fix one of those. Not sure how to address the sack issue because from what we have seen increasing PB will give the QBs too much time and the completion percentages will go through the roof.

I'll be interested to see what you find out about the fumbles too.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 09-08-2015, 03:35 PM   #738
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by willert88
I keep reading post where people say they don't control any player, how do you not control a player? It is my understanding that you have to be at least one player on the field is that right?
No, you do not. If you turn on coach mode you can call the plays, hike the ball and watch the game. The CPU will control the QB and make the throws as well as run the ball, make the catches, everything except kicking. That is the only think you would have to control.

Old 09-08-2015, 03:39 PM   #739
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

is it necessary to play on very slow? I was hoping to play with these on slow or normal.
Old 09-08-2015, 03:42 PM   #740
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
is it necessary to play on very slow? I was hoping to play with these on slow or normal.
I've never tried them on slow but I think iiamcb tried them on slow and said he just prefers them on very slow. I say give them a shot and see how it goes.

Old 09-08-2015, 03:53 PM   #741
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Best game speed is on fast. Trust me. It feels like the real NFL game play. I put threshold at 40 and game speed at fast
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2015, 03:56 PM   #742
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I've never tried them on slow but I think iiamcb tried them on slow and said he just prefers them on very slow. I say give them a shot and see how it goes.
Yea, on slow the game itself just didn't feel the same. May be a feel thing. I would say I would its a personal preference but I would recommend "very slow" with the way the sliders are constructed.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:18 PM   #743
Black Mamba

Shadymamba's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

I tried both slow and very slow. Very slow you can get through the holes running better because you can in an essence see the hole and hit it. I prefer slow because I just like a little more speed added to the game. See which one suits your gaming style and need and what feels more comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CFB: Oregon Ducks '10

I HATE TO LOSE MORE THAN I LOVE TO WIN
--------------------------------------------------
Twitter: Rileyfcol
PSN: Doc_Hollladay
Instagram:7_wolfe
Old 09-08-2015, 09:54 PM   #744
Rookie

Any word on when that roster update is coming? Been playing NCAA 14

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »