Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2015, 02:27 PM   #769
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

was that the patch BC i skipped preseason and roethlisberger has 93 confidence
Old 09-09-2015, 03:13 PM   #770
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Falafel
Any suggestions for someone who likes to play as just QB?
Well, I'd say with ACC this low you better be good on the sticks and have tight grasp of the new passing controls. With my aging thumbs I had enough problems when the controls were simple, I can't even imagine trying to play as the QB now. I'll stick to calling plays and watching.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 09-09-2015, 03:56 PM   #771
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

half time stats tom brady 18/20 275 yards 4 td 0 int pats 28 steelers 7
blount 8-14 yrds roethlisbergr 6-15 137 yrds 1 td 3 int i think patch really messed up ur sliders lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 04:02 PM   #772
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
half time stats tom brady 18/20 275 yards 4 td 0 int pats 28 steelers 7
blount 8-14 yrds roethlisbergr 6-15 137 yrds 1 td 3 int i think patch really messed up ur sliders lol
Haven't played yet but from everything I've read the patch did nothing to affect the gameplay at all.

Last edited by Last Gunfighter; 09-09-2015 at 04:06 PM.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:05 PM   #773
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Haven't paled yet but from everything I've read the patch did nothing to affect the gameplay at all.

Yea haven't played yet. Haven't even been home to receive the patch. On the road should be home and on the sticks before 6 pm eastern. I'll update then on what I'm seeing.

But @shaunhill, you've been having trouble with QB Accuracy. I think it's something that your doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2015, 04:23 PM   #774
Rookie

Schremm22's Arena

Hey guys just curious if that patch that came out is the one we finally been waiting for I'm at work and I haven't been Able to look at what all it was I sure hope so I'm ready to start my franchise already!!!! Thanks guys
Old 09-09-2015, 04:37 PM   #775
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schremm22
Hey guys just curious if that patch that came out is the one we finally been waiting for I'm at work and I haven't been Able to look at what all it was I sure hope so I'm ready to start my franchise already!!!! Thanks guys
This is "The" Patch but from what I'm reading I'm not sure it addressed all the issues. The big glaring ones seem to be that they never adjusted the incoming rookies speed so they will still be overpowering. Although there is some talk they plan to resolve this in the roster update due out on Friday. If not there are some guys working on a custom roster to address the problem.

The other main issue is the LT regression, this was supposedly fixed according to the patch notes but from the testing that has been done it was not, but some guys might have come up with a workaround.

I'm eager to start mine too but will be waiting until at least Friday for the roster update and if that doesn't resolve anything I will look into the customized rosters and LT workaround.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 04:42 PM   #776
Rookie

Schremm22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
This is "The" Patch but from what I'm reading I'm not sure it addressed all the issues. The big glaring ones seem to be that they never adjusted the incoming rookies speed so they will still be overpowering. Although there is some talk they plan to resolve this in the roster update due out on Friday. If not there are some guys working on a custom roster to address the problem.

The other main issue is the LT regression, this was supposedly fixed according to the patch notes but from the testing that has been done it was not, but some guys might have come up with a workaround.

I'm eager to start mine too but will be waiting until at least Friday for the roster update and if that doesn't resolve anything I will look into the customized rosters and LT workaround.
Yea I'm gonna wait till Friday as well then see what happens appreciate the info and response buddy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »