Home

MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2015, 04:55 PM   #777
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiamcb
Yea haven't played yet. Haven't even been home to receive the patch. On the road should be home and on the sticks before 6 pm eastern. I'll update then on what I'm seeing.

But @shaunhill, you've been having trouble with QB Accuracy. I think it's something that your doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i know what the problem is i really suck at picking plays
Old 09-09-2015, 06:04 PM   #778
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So guys I discovered something pretty drastic after an hour of testing. You do not need to lower qb accuracy to get errant throws. It's WR Catching you need to lower. It has nothing to do with catching and everything to do with WR awareness. I have WR Catching at 38 and qb accuracy at 41 and have got plenty of errant passes by cpu. I'm trying qb accuracy at 29 now cuz I've seen a few crazy passes off the back foot. Qb accuracy is the qb's awareness of the field. A lower setting has caused them to throw short passes or try running for the first down. Qb accuracy above 40 keeps them in the pocket and they attempt deep passes. Don't believe me. Test it.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:09 PM   #779
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I also noticed that pass blocking 50-100 is more double teams and zone blocking. And from 1-49 is more one on one blocking
Old 09-09-2015, 06:10 PM   #780
Rookie

Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Alright guys I'm back. Let's boot this baby up and see what we got.

Old 09-09-2015, 09:12 PM   #781
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So guys I discovered something pretty drastic after an hour of testing. You do not need to lower qb accuracy to get errant throws. It's WR Catching you need to lower. It has nothing to do with catching and everything to do with WR awareness. I have WR Catching at 38 and qb accuracy at 41 and have got plenty of errant passes by cpu. I'm trying qb accuracy at 29 now cuz I've seen a few crazy passes off the back foot. Qb accuracy is the qb's awareness of the field. A lower setting has caused them to throw short passes or try running for the first down. Qb accuracy above 40 keeps them in the pocket and they attempt deep passes. Don't believe me. Test it.
No offense but I don't agree with this, unless something has drastically changed with the patch. I have seen plenty of deep passes from the USER and CPU with the current settings of ACC 24/26 and WR 53. I'm sorry but this is after multiple games with those setting, not after 1 hour of testing.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2015, 01:45 AM   #782
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10
MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Guy, RONDO4Life is dropping his complete roster tomorrow night. I suggest we all get on that. He's a editing guru. Definitely knows his stuff. It u have a chance, he has a demo out on the Share now.

Console: XBOX ONE

Gamertag: Explicit G4minG

File: *Roster2016*

Last edited by iameich; 09-10-2015 at 01:56 AM.
Old 09-10-2015, 03:02 AM   #783
Rookie

Sm27's Arena

OVR: 5
Icon14 Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I also noticed that pass blocking 50-100 is more double teams and zone blocking. And from 1-49 is more one on one blocking
That is one of the reasons that I leave it at default 50/50. That means that there is no weighting to one way or the other and the blocking animations will be displayed with the maximum number of blocking animations that are in the game. I like to see the hand fighting / play by play battles that occur based on ratings and not a slider setting that is unbalancing the percentages.
Good analysis!
Old 09-10-2015, 06:48 AM   #784
Black Mamba

Shadymamba's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic (Coach Mode) Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I actually think 41 is the sweet spot for INTs, any higher and it's a pick fest and any lower you will rarely see an INT. At 41 I've had games with no picks, 1 pick, a couple of picks, for both sides. Nice variety. I have not seen the LBs pick off many passes at 41, I think I've seen 2 or 3 in 9 games.

Really. I must of just had a good game grimes had 2, Misi 2 and McCain 1, Jones 1 - this was versus Cam and Carolina. I was happy but like damn lol

CFB: Oregon Ducks '10

I HATE TO LOSE MORE THAN I LOVE TO WIN
--------------------------------------------------
Twitter: Rileyfcol
PSN: Doc_Hollladay
Instagram:7_wolfe

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »