Slider Quality in M16 Question? - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Slider Quality in M16 Question?

This is a discussion on Slider Quality in M16 Question? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-02-2015, 01:11 AM   #1
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Slider Quality in M16 Question?

I am curious to get impressions from persons working on sliders this year, who have done sliders in years past; are the sliders, in themselves, better, do they have more noticeable effects and are they easier to zero in for the game play desired?

Do penalty sliders affect game play this year?

How do you feel about the penalty sliders that are either on or off?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2015, 08:09 AM   #2
Blake Griffin

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Slider Quality in M16 Question?

I haven't messed with penalty sliders but everyone seems to agree they work great.

I've read that gameplay sliders work better but I have not seen this at all. The blocking sliders are still weak. I've messed with pass coverage, interception and WR catch and they all seem about the same as last year. Qb accuracy is much better on default but the slider appears weak to. User FG accuracy does almost nothing. I don't see much if any change.
Old 09-02-2015, 02:30 PM   #3
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Been playing Madden since 99.and noticed this year penalty sliders actually work. And sliders have better affect on game play.
Old 09-03-2015, 07:42 AM   #4
Blake Griffin

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

It's annoying that EA hasn't split the special teams sliders from user and cpu in franchise mode. They have it for Play Now. I had user FG at 35 to test it out and still found it way too easy. So I tried it at 0 and it was comical at how bad I missed some. Unfortunately we always have to keep the sliders the same because of franchise.

One thing I noticed about FG accuracy slider this year - it affects FG length. Dropping it down too much and you won't hit any long ones. So any adjustment downwards for FG accuracy will most likely require a bump in FG length.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »