Playmakers Madden 16 Pro Level Sliders - Page 10 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Playmakers Madden 16 Pro Level Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 16 Pro Level Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-30-2015, 03:53 PM   #73
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Playmakers Madden 16 Pro Level Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Took me like 12 games into my Cowboys franchise (still in 1st season) and finally I saw CPU team return a kickoff for a TD.....

They been getting some solid punt returns but I've never seen a actual kickoff returned for a TD in about 3-4 years with Madden.

I may even end up dropping the tackle slider even lower to help reduce the perfect pursuit angles my defenders seem to always take....
Man, your name sounds very familiar. Didn't you used to make roster and sliders back in the day.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 12-01-2015, 10:05 AM   #74
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by grgmths1433
Man, your name sounds very familiar. Didn't you used to make roster and sliders back in the day.
yeah that's me....

I don't spend as many hours anymore with sliders as I've gotten older but with right games I still spend countless hours editing rosters mainly Classic type rosters because of a huge fan of the 90's sports era.....
Old 12-01-2015, 10:10 AM   #75
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiGSaW313
hey i used to be on this but got it for 10$ and so now how to have more broken tackles and turnovers and now they pass all over me idk if it cuz im uses man to man alot but cld help and my pass protection is like 3 seconds if im lucky and y min player speed threshold shouldn't it b like 30 or 20 so faster players can out run cb
you can actually lower it to 0 to get biggest separation amongst player speed...

as for your pass defense you might want to boost up Pass Reaction from 40 to 50 I wouldn't go to high because remember this set of sliders is only on Pro Level and the CPU is performing on all default settings for their passing game.

They get no boost or anything
Old 12-01-2015, 05:15 PM   #76
Rookie

JiGSaW313's Arena

OVR: 0

Thank you but what bout broken tackles i barley get any and I see tha cpu no missing passes they always hit receivers on target and turnovers i had 1 wit a big hit do i have to use big hit or strip ball to cause turnovers
Old 12-07-2015, 11:54 PM   #77
MVP

OVR: 9

If I want to not control the RB (i.e. after the handoff, just don't touch any controls), what settings should I use for the running game? I'm finding the controls a bit clunky, especially with regards to breaking tackles, and I want to try it this way for a while.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:35 PM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
If I want to not control the RB (i.e. after the handoff, just don't touch any controls), what settings should I use for the running game? I'm finding the controls a bit clunky, especially with regards to breaking tackles, and I want to try it this way for a while.
To respond to myself, I had time to try it for 4 games last night. When using the community run plays, it works well, but for anything outside the community run plays, the blocking doesn't seem to be good enough and I averaged less than 2 YPC.
Old 12-08-2015, 02:39 PM   #79
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
To respond to myself, I had time to try it for 4 games last night. When using the community run plays, it works well, but for anything outside the community run plays, the blocking doesn't seem to be good enough and I averaged less than 2 YPC.
Since your not controlling the Human Rb you might want to make these adjustments

Human Run Block-(Increase to 40)
CPU Tackle-(Reduce to 40)
Old 12-09-2015, 04:24 PM   #80
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Since your not controlling the Human Rb you might want to make these adjustments

Human Run Block-(Increase to 40)
CPU Tackle-(Reduce to 40)
Thanks! Having great games with these sliders. The difference between elite QBs and average ones is so, so noticeable. I'm pulling my hair out every game as the Colts trying to figure out how to stop people. Lots of games going right down to the wire. The passing game can be challenging in the right ways; no longer do you have players warping to pick off out-routes and corner-routes, but also, the DBs now play the ball very well and you're not guaranteed any completion in reasonably tight coverage. Having good players really seems to matter more than ever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »