Playmakers Madden 16 Pro Level Sliders - Page 12 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Playmakers Madden 16 Pro Level Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 16 Pro Level Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-24-2015, 08:40 AM   #89
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: Playmakers Madden 16 Pro Level Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
those coah mode stats look really good...

do to holidays the past few months i haven't really touched Madden as much i'd like....

Will probably get back into the game sometime after the new year...

Old age must be catching up with me because i used to play these sports game relentlesly
Wait til you get to be my age and the thought of getting up, turning on the PS4, changing the tv input, etc is just too much and you just sit on the couch and cycle through cable stations!

C
Old 12-24-2015, 09:36 AM   #90
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Wait til you get to be my age and the thought of getting up, turning on the PS4, changing the tv input, etc is just too much and you just sit on the couch and cycle through cable stations!

C
Oh man this made me laugh. To many nights like that for me. However, at 41, I'm proud to say I'm consistently whooping my 13yr olds sons butt playing Madden. Ok, maybe by an average of 3-10 pts but he's still getting beat by an old man!!
Old 12-24-2015, 09:38 AM   #91
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Hahahahahaha! Been on vacation since 12/18 and my last semester doesn't start until 1/11 so I've got some good catching up to do. LOL

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 12-27-2015, 12:57 AM   #92
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Just lost the AFC championship game with my 14-2 regular season JAX team 41-45 in a back and forth battle with SD. Total of 9 combined TD passes but lost on a Gordon run... Dang it

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 12-27-2015, 12:05 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 0

Awesome sliders. I played my first two games of madden 16 last night.

Cowboys vs Giants. Went down big early in the first, 27-7. I worked my way back in and we went to overtime at 30-30. I threw a pick 6 on an out route to end the game and hand me my first loss. Some key stats. Romo 434 yards, 3 tds, 3 ints. Randle, 28 attempts for 167 years. Dez Bryant 9 receptions, 113 yards and one td.

Cowboys vs Eagles. I hopped up quick, 10 to nothing after a Greg hardy strip sack fumble td. The Eagles ran off 24 unanswered points after bigs plays behind Matthews and sproles. The final quarter is what really hurt. 34-30 eagles to start. A looking drive ends with a Gavin Escobar td to go up 37-34. Sproles has a great kick return followed by a 55 yard Murray td. Cole Beasley follows up catching a quick slant on a blitz hot read and breaking the safeties ankles for a 76 years td to go back up 44-41. Next play. Murray takes a 78 yard dump pass to the house to go up 48-44 with 1:45 to go. We drive down the field and get in the redzone. Written catches a td that is called back after a Williams block in the back penalty. Ball at the 8 with 16 seconds left. Feed Dez Bryant on the slant to the 2 yard line and call the last time out. Comes down to 4th and goal at the 2 with 3 seconds left. Eagles bring pressure, Dez on the fade, ball gets popped in the air and Jenkins picks it off to seal the deal. 48-44. Romo has 338 yards, 3 tds, 2 ints. Randle 21 carries 64 yards. Dez 8 catches, 135 yards, 1 td. Demarco Murray, 21 carries 205 yards, 2 catches 84 yards, 2 tds.
Old 01-06-2016, 04:12 PM   #94
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

Any changes, Playmaker? Looking to play Madden again with the playoffs coming up and know there's been some patches and tuner changes over the last month or so.

Thanks!

Oh, sorry...I got distracted by the internet. - Scott Pilgrim
Old 01-07-2016, 04:40 PM   #95
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Talk about staying patient I didn't realize these Pro Level sliders hadn't been updated since Sept 29.....

So these are my Playoff Mode updates to the Sliders after finally getting back into the game after a 2 month break....

Keep in mind these sliders are still built around mostly DEFAULT CPU SLIDERS.......I preferred mainly to adjust only the Human sliders for this level.

I reduced some Human Sliders down to make offense a little more difficult to move the ball in playoff mode such as QBA reduced down from 20 to 12. But I did give the WR Catch slider a slight bump up from 40 to 42 to counteract this change.

GAMEPLAY OPTIONS

SKILL LEVEL-PRO (Playoff Slider Update 01-07-16)

DEVELOPED USING STANDARD CAMERA ON OFFENSE & DEFENSE

QTR Length 12 (Optional if you prefer longer QTR's)

ACC Clock-On/Minimum Play Clock Time-18 Seconds

Injuries-45

Fatigue-65

Game Speed-Slow

Player Min Speed Threshold-45

Penalties
Offside-78
False Start-58
OFF Holding-58
DEF Holding-54
Facemask-54
Illegal Block-52
Roughing The Passer-52
DEF PI-54
OFF PI-ON
Kick Catch Interference-ON
INT Grounding-ON
Roughing The Kicker-ON
Running Into The Kicker-ON

House Rules-I prefer the Following but it's Optional
(NO SWITCH ON DEFENSE CONTROL ONE DEFENDER)

HUMAN SLIDERS/CPU SLIDERS
QBA 12/50
PASS BLK 22/50
WR Catch 42/50
RUN BLK 30/100
FUMBLES 38/50
REACTION TIME 22/50
INTERCEPTIONS 50/50
PASS COVERAGE 78/100
TACKLING 22/50

Special Teams

FG POWER 44/50
FG ACCUARCY 38/50
PUNT POWER 44/50
PUNT ACCURACY 40/70
KICKOFF POWER 50/50

NO CHANGES TO AUTO SUBS
Old 01-22-2016, 05:53 AM   #96
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hey Playmaker, always loved your work and was looking to appeal to your expertise. I like to tinker around and bounce from different settings but I still am not sure on the difference between pass reaction and coverage. I feel dumb saying that but it really has been hard for me to isolate the two to test them. Testing seems to be the problem. Any help would be great, thanks for your time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »