Home

Playmakers Madden 16 Pro Level Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 16 Pro Level Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2015, 12:25 AM   #65
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 16 Pro Level Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnytheSkin
Only issue I'm having is Human Run Defense...with CPU Run Blocking at 100 it seems that every run play my D-Line is immediately out of the play (no penetration at DT) and the CPU is destined for at least one huge gainer by the HB and another by any scrambling QB. I can only ever contain the running game in the second half it seems as the back gets tired.

Any suggestions? Other than the above the sliders are great, IMO!
I got 2 options that might help you

Lower cpu run block to 95 or increase human tackle slider to 25....

Either option should improve your run defense slightly

My recommendation would be utilize the tackle slider 1St it controls pursuit by the defenders

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2015, 12:31 AM   #66
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiGSaW313
I'm having the same prob they have had like 40 or plus run of RAC maybe try down blocking a little or tackling at 40 or 45.I am still loving ur sliders your help really did the work keep up the good work.Oh and i was wondering why is speed threshold or w/e to 45 i think like 20s maybe to make someone who is speedy feel fast
Thinks for the suggestion...

In years past I've always settled on 0 speed threshold.....i switched it up this year because i didn't see too many instances where slow guys were running down faster players

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 10-31-2015, 01:43 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 1

Got a late start on Madden this year, in fact really have not played it since 2014, but I like the new game play.
I also have really enjoyed your sliders in the few games I have got in.
Here are a few observations, I have played the first two games of an offline season as the Rams and gone 0-2. Lost 27-24 to Seattle, was up 17-0 and frittered it away, and 27-7 to Washington.

The one thing that jumped out at me was the penalties, much more realistic. The teams combined for 14 in the first game and 16 in the second, much better than the four or five per game which I recall seeing in the past.

But a few questions, lack of turnovers. I have had just two in the games combined, both interceptions thrown by the Rams. There have been no fumble recoveries, as there have yet to be any fumbles to recover.

Also, QB sacks. The Rams have three in two games, all three on Wilson against Seattle. That's probable reasonable considering they were facing Wilson and RG III, yes I lost to RG III, who are both quite mobile.
The Rams have yielded just one, with a much less mobile and an mediocre offensive line, with Foles.

What are the adjustments I might want to make to increase turnovers, in particular fumbles, and perhaps tone down the QB protection.
Old 10-31-2015, 11:39 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

In order to get more pressure on the CPU QB's I would suggest controlling a Defensive Lineman that is the most effective way IMO with these sliders.

In order to boost up the CPU pass rush you can reduce the Human pass block slider down to 0-10 range

Old 11-26-2015, 02:39 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Took me like 12 games into my Cowboys franchise (still in 1st season) and finally I saw CPU team return a kickoff for a TD.....

They been getting some solid punt returns but I've never seen a actual kickoff returned for a TD in about 3-4 years with Madden.

I may even end up dropping the tackle slider even lower to help reduce the perfect pursuit angles my defenders seem to always take....

Old 11-26-2015, 03:44 PM   #70
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0

Will these work coach mode
Old 11-26-2015, 04:51 PM   #71
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
Will these work coach mode
If you would search this thread and type: coach mode, you would see that their have been stats from coach mode games and that this question has already been asked and responded to. I have seen your responses on almost every thread and it's always the same: will these work for coach mode. I want to ask you: do you ever try out the sliders or just come onto slider makers threads and just ask that same question?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2015, 09:13 AM   #72
Rookie

JiGSaW313's Arena

hey i used to be on this but got it for 10$ and so now how to have more broken tackles and turnovers and now they pass all over me idk if it cuz im uses man to man alot but cld help and my pass protection is like 3 seconds if im lucky and y min player speed threshold shouldn't it b like 30 or 20 so faster players can out run cb

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »