Lower Tackle Slider things it unlocks in Madden - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Lower Tackle Slider things it unlocks in Madden

This is a discussion on Lower Tackle Slider things it unlocks in Madden within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-08-2015, 01:41 PM   #25
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Lower Tackle Slider things it unlocks in Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikesmaniac10
I have not had an excessive amount at all, but I am also playing on Pro
I'm playing on pro also how do you like it, so far in getting decent games.

Sent from my LGUK410 using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2015, 02:14 PM   #26
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I'm actually liking what I'm seeing from 47 tackle and 47 fumble for both CPU and user.
Old 09-08-2015, 05:02 PM   #27
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

Madden never was and never will be a simulation game. The reason they call it that is because of Franchise mode. The game revolves around MUT (now) and online human vs human play. Adjusting sliders is a pain. You have to consider player ratings. I play the Chicago Bears and they have a lot of weak spots in ratings. Sliders need to be adjusted to balance things out for ONLY the Bears. If you play a high powered team, you need to adjust sliders for that team.

I have a solution. EA hires playmaker. Lock him up in a room and make him fiddle with sliders for months on end for each and every team. Then add a sliders on or off feature for team specific. If you really want to talk science, this is the only way. Sliders for teams, not just in general.
Old 09-11-2015, 12:40 PM   #28
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikesmaniac10
I have not had an excessive amount at all, but I am also playing on Pro
I was getting frustrated with the CPU RB's on Pro Level just not reacting to open lanes or trying to avoid hits

I was really close to increasing the Fumble Slider but then I kept slowly decreasing the Tackle Slider and for the 1st time I started to witness better RB behavior on the field in terms of Vision and Elusive running.

I spoke of this in my slider thread but EA's Football games Madden and NCAA drive me crazy out of the box because regardless of the Level Pro, All Pro or All Madden the higher Slider tackle sldier nerfs down the CPU's RB's and I never feel threatned of them ever running for 100 yards.

So not only do they struggle to gain yardage but then in the process of I have to watch ARCADE hit after ARCADE hit when I play with a high tackle slider.

I personally would rather see broken tackles as opposed to constant games where the CPU might rush for 50 yards on 20 carry's.....

That has become a Madden Tradition out of the box boring CPU ground game
Old 09-12-2015, 07:14 AM   #29
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm definitely with Playmakers here. I have always used relatively low tackle sliders in EA games. This year isn't as bad as some, but it suction tackling and constant 1-hit (or should I say 1-bump) tackles are still the norm at default.

I'm currently using a 25/35 TAK setup on All Pro and may wind up dropping them further. But even there, the RB elusiveness is so much better and backs actually have a chance to use their moves out in space instead of getting sucked into a tackle animation as soon as they get close to a defender.
Old 09-12-2015, 12:25 PM   #30
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Hey Josh it's good to see you going the same route because at 1st I thought it was just me on here noticing that tackle slider this year is still pretty much the same as always.....

I'm using between 20-25 for USER but haven't touched the CPU Slider on Pro Level.

I'm currently in the process of building some All Madden sliders and 35/35 seems to be working but I had to lower the Fumble Slider down.

Much like you if I could find a good balance in the running game I would ultimatley decrease the Tackler slider even further but I haven't been able to figure out any settings yet that allows me to use the slider around 10-15 range.

RB's are much more lively on the field when you reduce that suction tackling and i honestly believe the special teams in Madden can improve as well.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:53 PM   #31
Rookie

I agree as well, going with 24 Hum with 100 CPU run blocking in my current Pro sliders and couldn't be happier. CPU actually is a threat to run now, especially since all I do on defense is call the plays.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2015, 01:57 PM   #32
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by airraid73
I'm playing on pro also how do you like it, so far in getting decent games.

Sent from my LGUK410 using Tapatalk
I like it a lot, fun games thinking of trying BYU's current slider set and starting from a new CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »