Lower Tackle Slider things it unlocks in Madden - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Lower Tackle Slider things it unlocks in Madden

This is a discussion on Lower Tackle Slider things it unlocks in Madden within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-13-2015, 03:11 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Lower Tackle Slider things it unlocks in Madden

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2015, 11:13 PM   #34
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spligga

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
I love how some of you guys will spam a thread that you have no intentions of even testing it out or providing any helpful feedback for others
Old 09-13-2015, 11:33 PM   #35
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Hey Josh it's good to see you going the same route because at 1st I thought it was just me on here noticing that tackle slider this year is still pretty much the same as always.....

I'm using between 20-25 for USER but haven't touched the CPU Slider on Pro Level.

I'm currently in the process of building some All Madden sliders and 35/35 seems to be working but I had to lower the Fumble Slider down.

Much like you if I could find a good balance in the running game I would ultimatley decrease the Tackler slider even further but I haven't been able to figure out any settings yet that allows me to use the slider around 10-15 range.

RB's are much more lively on the field when you reduce that suction tackling and i honestly believe the special teams in Madden can improve as well.
Well, I settled on 25/35 for All Pro and it is working great...CPU backs are elusive, break tackles, but don't go overboard...
Old 09-14-2015, 01:40 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
Madden never was and never will be a simulation game. The reason they call it that is because of Franchise mode. The game revolves around MUT (now) and online human vs human play. Adjusting sliders is a pain. You have to consider player ratings. I play the Chicago Bears and they have a lot of weak spots in ratings. Sliders need to be adjusted to balance things out for ONLY the Bears. If you play a high powered team, you need to adjust sliders for that team.

I have a solution. EA hires playmaker. Lock him up in a room and make him fiddle with sliders for months on end for each and every team. Then add a sliders on or off feature for team specific. If you really want to talk science, this is the only way. Sliders for teams, not just in general.
You can't adjust sliders out for just the Bears or some of the weaker teams because of there low player ratings. That's the whole reason of having player ratings and sliders. Some teams are gonna get smoked all season and some teams aren't. Your reasoning is make the sliders so all teams play the same so the score is close. That's not realistic. There are gonna be some 7-3 games and some 42-7 games, or shootouts 42-45, etc etc
Old 09-15-2015, 10:10 PM   #37
MVP

Good information once again from Playmakers. Even though I think your tackle sliders may be a bit high for my taste, I've followed your slider posts for years and we generally have the same vision (mine is a little more extreme though).

I'm currently HUM/CPU tackle at 4 and HUM/CPU RunBlk at 1. I'll probably lower RunBlk to 0 and increase tackle a few points as they're breaking TOO many tackles. At this point I don't think my tackle sliders will go above 10 at the most, we'll see.
Old 09-16-2015, 01:09 AM   #38
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Good information once again from Playmakers. Even though I think your tackle sliders may be a bit high for my taste, I've followed your slider posts for years and we generally have the same vision (mine is a little more extreme though).

I'm currently HUM/CPU tackle at 4 and HUM/CPU RunBlk at 1. I'll probably lower RunBlk to 0 and increase tackle a few points as they're breaking TOO many tackles. At this point I don't think my tackle sliders will go above 10 at the most, we'll see.
I'm at 20 for HUman on Pro Level

Trust me once i find a good balance setting I'm going to drop it lower closer to what you posted.

The challenege is to make sure broken tackles don't get out of hand and the RB's don't play like morons if you reduce the Running game sliders.

But i'm on board with you the lower the better it just has to be a good balance setting to work
Old 09-17-2015, 04:23 AM   #39
MVP

OVR: 3

lowered my slider to 45 on all madden and Jameis scrambled and broke 5 tackles on the goalline...no exaggeration. Im at 48 hoping i dont run into another terminator.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:38 AM   #40
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
lowered my slider to 45 on all madden and Jameis scrambled and broke 5 tackles on the goalline...no exaggeration. Im at 48 hoping i dont run into another terminator.
Interesting....

I've been testing Tackling slider at 35 for the past 2 weeks on All Madden.

However, I've lowered the Fumble slider down to 35 and this has been applied to both Human and CPU Sliders.

My goal is to ultimately get the gameplay down to about 10-15 overall for tackling because I believe that is going to ultimately open up the Special teams game in Madden.

I want these to be equal base sliders across the boards for All Madden and I think it's possible I just have to stay patient because this level can be kind of hectic when it comes to the CPU doing things that just don't seem natural at times.

I hope it works out (lower tackle) because I get really bored with special teams in Madden year after year being non-existent.

Last edited by Playmakers; 09-24-2015 at 03:46 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »