Home

Realistic QB Accuracy Challenge

This is a discussion on Realistic QB Accuracy Challenge within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2015, 03:26 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Realistic QB Accuracy Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan23
Im also playing on all pro with cpu qb accuracy at 35 and user accuracy at 7.

I played using the patriots....23/30 340 yards 2 tds 0 int won 31-3 against titans. Brady made maybe 2 bad throws the entire game.

Played 3 straight games using the rams nick foles was 45 percent against the seahawks 1 int 0 td lost 26-3

He was 20/33 against redskins 271 yards 1 td 1 int won game 23-14.

Lost to steelers 22-17 19/37 268 yards 1 td 1 int

Foles made a LOT more overthrows and underthrows and even some completions were inaccurate where the receiver had to readjust or sometimes even dive.

Brady was on point from start to finish.

I went down to 5 for user but it was ridiculous...toooo many errant throws but 7 for me is the sweet spot.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Not a surprise 7 is one of the lowest overall ratings in the game if you cycle through the ratings from the bottom....

You'd be surprise that the game can still function with sliders that low it starts to increase your likley hood of missing a guy that the higher settings simply don't offer

They did a better job for the CPU controlled QB but with the Human player it's still pretty much the same as it's been with every version of Madden.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 09-05-2015, 03:34 PM   #10
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Not a surprise 7 is one of the lowest overall ratings in the game if you cycle through the ratings from the bottom....

You'd be surprise that the game can still function with sliders that low it starts to increase your likley hood of missing a guy that the higher settings simply don't offer

They did a better job for the CPU controlled QB but with the Human player it's still pretty much the same as it's been with every version of Madden.
As long as there is a slider value that works for me its fine whether it be 47 or 7. After qb acc 5 i tried at 10 and the elite qbs very rarely missed.

The sliders become sensitive at theae low numbers for some reason similar to penalty sliders. At 55 there is too many block in the back and at 50 not enough....53 sweet spot

Im just glad the sliders work as a whole this year and deliver an overall authentic experience

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Last edited by phillyfan23; 09-05-2015 at 04:58 PM.
Old 09-05-2015, 06:19 PM   #11
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0

So I tried my first game with playmakers idea. Vikings vs chargers. I set bridgewater to 36 and rivers to 66 and here are the stats. Bridgewater went 15/25 for 185 yards completing 60% and 3 errant passes. Rivers went 24/39 for 311 yards completing 61% and 2 errant passes.

Some important things to note here I felt rivers was deadly accurate when completing his passes but also threw some check downs in the game when he saw no one open. Also thought Rivers was very aggressive with some throws trying to sqeeze balls into coverage. He was picked twice because of this and that may be why I saw more check downs and more conservative play in the second half. Vikings win 20-15.

More games are needed to test and in the first quarter I was not a fan feeling rivers was deadly accurate and overpowered when passes were completed. I made some adjustments in the game and liked the results.

One thing I am thinking about is scaling down the system where 50 or 60 is the max setting because the game plays so well near default. I am going to test more games on this scale first to get a better sample.

Last edited by GrayDawg; 09-05-2015 at 06:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2015, 08:46 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 38

Quote:

After I watch some of this Wisky Alabama game I'm going to move my User Acc down to 7 for a game and see how that feels.
Old 09-05-2015, 08:55 PM   #13
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

This makes me want to go back and check how many bad throws I'm see on All Madden. I see quit a few even at user QB acc at 50 on AM. This chart is great info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2015, 09:17 PM   #14
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

and here we are, saying that overthrows are still not on the right spot and on twitter there are several people saying that overthrows are a bug that need to be fix it. people that in theory they even played football. smh
Old 09-05-2015, 10:48 PM   #15
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I went back and charted a game I had saved on video using one of my slider sets. I had the CPU at 8 accuracy and user 50. This is All Madden difficulty.

Romo (user) had 5 bad throws ( as defined by the OP)

Barkley (CPU) had 5 too.

The biggest difference was that my guys made fewer deflections. The CPU didn't force it into coverage as much I me. So the cpu's overall comletion percent was higher. He only missed those five throws. Also attempted fewer and took shorter throws. The 5 were deep throws.

That's why I think having CPU accuracy at 30 or at least higher will help because I'm noticing more bad throws because they are going down field more.

I need coverage to be tighter on the user defense too so there are more deflections.

Anyway this thread is great and really helping
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2015, 10:53 PM   #16
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
and here we are, saying that overthrows are still not on the right spot and on twitter there are several people saying that overthrows are a bug that need to be fix it. people that in theory they even played football. smh
That is just sad. One thing I don't want to play is the arcade version of Madden. Hey everyone lets play robo ball. The new feature in Madden 16.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »