Home

Realistic QB Accuracy Challenge

This is a discussion on Realistic QB Accuracy Challenge within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2015, 07:33 PM   #33
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Realistic QB Accuracy Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Been monitoring this thread thanks for the information....

I was already at 30 QBA prior to this thread being created started testing it at both 20 and 10 QBA the past few days.

I've only done this for the Human player since I feel CPU at default 50 at least on Pro level shows a very realistic amount of errant throws even without being pressured at times.

For the Human player I feel the WR Catch slider is so powerful it decreases the amount of errant throws based on it's setting regardless of where you set QBA...

For example with QBA at 10 and WR Catch at 50 I still saw pin point accuracy by the QB.

With QBA at 20 and WR Catch at 45 i got entirely different results despite playing with a higher QBA setting....
My experience is that the cpu is deadly accurate at 50 with very little errant throws which is why I kept lowering accuracy because I kept seeing a progression of errant throws on all pro.

I also played a few games today with user at 30 and cpu at 50 to see if I could replicate what you were seeing. Also lowered wr to 45 and I was getting good percentages just not as many errant throws. Maybe its different on pro or a combination of sliders.

I do think I will try accuracy at 30 and 25 and lower wr to 45 and see what results I can get. Not sure I will go any lower than 45 for wr.
Old 09-08-2015, 08:57 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Yeah Pro Level renders different QBA results....

At default 50 they miss fire pretty realistic and very seldom go into ROBO QB mode.

In fact IMO on Pro level you could even possibly get away with QBA at 60 for CPU and still see comp % around 50-60% on the norm.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 09-08-2015, 11:12 PM   #35
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So far what's been a good setting for the cpu accuracy slider on all pro ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 01:12 AM   #36
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Depends on your sliders but I am working on adjustments with WR catch and QB accuracy to fine tune statistics. I am testing 20 and 25 for QB and 45-50 for WR. The rest are Armor and Sword's sliders. I think the user slider will be the biggest adjustment and won't know fully until I have played a season to assess my stats.
Old 09-09-2015, 01:26 AM   #37
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I been using 27 for qb and 46 for wr.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:32 AM   #38
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Will test 46 later this evening.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:36 AM   #39
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm pretty sure the qb accuracy slider doesn't really affect throws. It affects the qb awareness to attempt certain throws
Old 09-09-2015, 10:31 AM   #40
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Certainly awareness is part of it but I wouldn't say all of it. Accuracy also is affected. Either way, you clearly see a difference in errant throws as you move the slider down. Played a game against Brees on 0 and his errant passes were off the chart and could only pass for 30%.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »