Realistic QB Accuracy Challenge - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Realistic QB Accuracy Challenge

This is a discussion on Realistic QB Accuracy Challenge within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-09-2015, 06:03 PM   #41
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Realistic QB Accuracy Challenge

So guys I discovered something pretty drastic after an hour of testing. You do not need to lower qb accuracy to get errant throws. It's WR Catching you need to lower. It has nothing to do with catching and everything to do with WR awareness. I have WR Catching at 38 and qb accuracy at 41 and have got plenty of errant passes by cpu. I'm trying qb accuracy at 29 now cuz I've seen a few crazy passes off the back foot. Qb accuracy is the qb's awareness of the field. A lower setting has caused them to throw short passes or try running for the first down. Qb accuracy above 40 keeps them in the pocket and they attempt deep passes. Don't believe me. Test it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 06:07 PM   #42
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I also noticed that pass blocking 50-100 is more double teams and zone blocking. And from 1-49 is more one on one blocking.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:57 PM   #43
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

How many drops a game are you averaging?
Old 09-09-2015, 07:02 PM   #44
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Played three games against steelers. Cardinals and Ravens. I'm Dallas. I have thrown an average of 11 bad passes with Romo. And the cpu has thrown 13 on average. And they're not way off. It looks very real man. If you're on Xbox one download my sliders I just finalized them. My gamer tag is Flazko. Roethlisberger went 27/44 for 219 yards 2 td. Palmer was 24/36 194 yards 1td 2 int. And flacko went 36/44. 312 yards 2td 1 int
Old 09-09-2015, 07:08 PM   #45
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The bad passes are not passes that are straight to the floor or like 20 yards way off. They're passes that are about 4-7 yards off. It forces the cpu to run after the ball or make some nice diving catches. There have been some good accurate throws but it's not every single throw. They'll have two good throws then one that's off. Or three that are off then one good one down the field. I haven't had this much fun with madden since madden 2004. Like I said I worked hard on my sliders and they're finally finished and on Madden share on Xbox one. I tried to make a thread here on OS but it says I'm disabled to do so.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:21 PM   #46
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So guys I discovered something pretty drastic after an hour of testing. You do not need to lower qb accuracy to get errant throws. It's WR Catching you need to lower. It has nothing to do with catching and everything to do with WR awareness. I have WR Catching at 38 and qb accuracy at 41 and have got plenty of errant passes by cpu. I'm trying qb accuracy at 29 now cuz I've seen a few crazy passes off the back foot. Qb accuracy is the qb's awareness of the field. A lower setting has caused them to throw short passes or try running for the first down. Qb accuracy above 40 keeps them in the pocket and they attempt deep passes. Don't believe me. Test it.
already been done and as mentioned a few days the WR catch slider has the biggest effect on accuracy in both Madden and NCAA football

It's more powerful because the radius of the catch slider increases the accuracy point regardless of qba

you can live qba at 50 and lower catching and you'll get the best results

I just haven't figured out yet the best catch setting without having the drops go crazy but when I do i'll be setting QBA on Pro level to 62 for the CPU and then create a qb chart for the human player.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:47 PM   #47
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I made a thread of my sliders and settings give it a try man. I'm having lots of fun
Old 09-09-2015, 08:40 PM   #48
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
already been done and as mentioned a few days the WR catch slider has the biggest effect on accuracy in both Madden and NCAA football

It's more powerful because the radius of the catch slider increases the accuracy point regardless of qba

you can live qba at 50 and lower catching and you'll get the best results

I just haven't figured out yet the best catch setting without having the drops go crazy but when I do i'll be setting QBA on Pro level to 62 for the CPU and then create a qb chart for the human player.

That is my concern also. Looking at stats from last year Demarius Thomas and Kelvin Benjamin had the highest amount of drops for the year with 10 and a whole bunch of receivers were somewhere in the middle. So to keep with the theme of realism, I want the catching slider to provide similar results. So if 6 was an average for the NFL than that would be around a drop every 3 games or so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »