Realistic QB Accuracy Challenge - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Realistic QB Accuracy Challenge

This is a discussion on Realistic QB Accuracy Challenge within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-10-2015, 10:43 PM   #49
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Realistic QB Accuracy Challenge

Now that the roster arrives tomorrow, I wanted to let every one know I am rolling with 20 on accuracy for my first season because consistently I keep getting good games and more times than not accuracy is on par. Completion percentages are comparable to last year's stats and the big one errant throws are well balanced between good QB's and average QB's.

I have decided to lower accuracy because if you lower wr catching too much it becomes very unrealistic. I also encourage you guys to find a setting that works for you and give it a season to get a full picture of the slider. Try and avoid slideritis at all costs. So every offseason, I plan to reassess the sliders and make some tweaks. I will post results of my season stats as well.

Feel free to post your ideas and positive results you're getting as that will help us fine tune our slider sets.
Old 03-12-2016, 11:04 AM   #50
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

You get your results I'm fustrated with our leauge Cfm ! Most QB feel the same !

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
Now that the roster arrives tomorrow, I wanted to let every one know I am rolling with 20 on accuracy for my first season because consistently I keep getting good games and more times than not accuracy is on par. Completion percentages are comparable to last year's stats and the big one errant throws are well balanced between good QB's and average QB's.

I have decided to lower accuracy because if you lower wr catching too much it becomes very unrealistic. I also encourage you guys to find a setting that works for you and give it a season to get a full picture of the slider. Try and avoid slideritis at all costs. So every offseason, I plan to reassess the sliders and make some tweaks. I will post results of my season stats as well.

Feel free to post your ideas and positive results you're getting as that will help us fine tune our slider sets.
Old 03-16-2016, 06:09 PM   #51
Rookie

ednaaard's Arena

It would be totally amazing if EA developers came out with some informational goldust about the sliders and their effect. It would make the game way better, and probably sell more because people enjoy it more.
Old 03-23-2016, 02:30 AM   #52
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

I posted at the start of this thread that I felt as if user accuracy could still be reduced way down in Madden 16....

Just like in previous years the game makes the QB's way too accurate and I don't see any difference between QB's until you get around 10 and below on the slider.

Also the WR Catch slider seems to have a significant effect on the accuracy because it has so much warping going on....

one of these years EA will find a way to make ratings matter for QB's but until then I think this series has consistently failed in separating good vs bad qb's on the field especially when a human player is controlling the QB's.
Old 03-23-2016, 02:23 PM   #53
Rookie

I did extensive testing on QB Accuracy to get it to line up with those stats, except I didn't use a per game average because every game is going to have a different amount of throws. I used a per throw average with the NFL average was 15%. On All Madden, I set the user slider to 12 and the CPU slider to 7.
Old 03-24-2016, 08:28 AM   #54
Rookie

Brandimus's Arena

I have been playing all madden with 35 CPU and 22 User and works semi decently depending on who I'm using at QB of course. Seems like you just have to find the right setting for each rated QB you end up using.
Old 03-30-2016, 02:04 AM   #55
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Hey guys, took a break from Madden for a while. My experience has been that you just have to find what works for you based on the sliders you settled on. Since accuracy has been so up and down, I settled in on a range that was somewhat realistic. My main focus was to get realistic bad throws as close to my liking as possible. Some games were on target and others a little better and a little worse. But overall I am content with the results. 20 worked well so I didn't go any further but I considered dropping to 15 or 10.

Last edited by GrayDawg; 03-30-2016 at 02:52 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »