JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 103 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-14-2015, 08:38 AM   #817
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

changed my settings to the latest set. played giants and got my &*^% handed to me 40+ to 20 odd, 3 key def pi calls and 3 ints to my qb is always seemed to throw away than throw near coverage. he has ideal for coverage throws and has throw away. awr is 84 odd.
then played the colts while annoyed at that. rammed the run down their throat and passed when i could be bothered, beat them 58 to 20 odd. their points were scored by throws to wrs who were covered by safeties who were deeper but let the receiver catch it, even the one caught on the 2 yd line and the wr walked in. its like the defender backed off and let the animation happen. this is all coach mode. and i forced the running game, i form tackle over, personally subbed Oline for 2 TE spots and put best RBK/IBL/STR TE as the WR. so 7 oline were were my best physically and skillfully with rbk/ibl, add a 87 power back and 87 blocking fb and run into the heart of their dline. i would apologise but i grew up playing rugby . to be fair they tried to stop it usually some form of 4-3 cover 0 or 8 man blitz but i was relentless.

so my biggest concern is dbs backing off receivers making catches and occasionally front seven backing back off the opportunity to get to the qb once past the oline/blocker and reengaging a blocker, not suction though
Old 12-14-2015, 10:12 AM   #818
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey Josh

I see that you and Fistsofrage using penalty sliders to manipulate the game. I'm sure it's been explained throughout the thread, but do you think you (or anyone else for that matter) could give a brief explanation as to what each slider does? I've been tweaking my own sliders for years in order to have a realistic, challenging experience and am running into a few issue that I think your penalty sliders could help with.

Some of the issue I'm finding are:

Too loose in coverage. I like having the interception slider down for both teams, which effects overall coverage.

Too easy to run the ball. I continue dropping my run block slider, but it's starting to result in some strange animations and plays. I'd like to find a more organic feel to the line play up front. Trouble is that I always seem to run for about 200, and always keep the defense under 60 or so.

When pass coverage is good, CPU QB's won't push the ball downfield enough unless there accuracy is high, which results in perfect ball placement nearly every pass.
Old 12-14-2015, 12:39 PM   #819
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Regarding the last two posts, I read both but cannot give detailed answers until this evening as I am at work right now. I will get back to you both though.
Old 12-14-2015, 12:57 PM   #820
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

So I won't be able to get around to playing for a bit but I came across a post on A&S thread about playing without acc clock on and it allows the time of day change to actually work (game starts in day and ends at night with lights on) but as a side affect he thinks the auto subs are having more of an impact as well. Now I have no idea if this works (I do trust the guy though) and he's only played 2 games but wouldn't this be funny. Most of us sim guys (who are the only ones who care about auto subs) play with acc clock on because we want that 15 min qtr feel. It's more sim lol. Anyways just throwing it out there if anyone wants to test while playing. Not sure what a good time is. It would depend on how fast you call plays and the adjustments you make but I'd think somewhere between 9-12 min would work. He was using 12 min qtr no acc clock.

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 12-14-2015, 02:09 PM   #821
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Regarding the last two posts, I read both but cannot give detailed answers until this evening as I am at work right now. I will get back to you both though.
Thanks man, much appreciated.

And I apologize for the typo-riddled post everyone. Turns out you can't edit posts on this website?
Old 12-14-2015, 04:45 PM   #822
MVP

OVR: 1

Josh

dont expect you to answer was just observation from a couple of games, sample size too small to glean much

enjoy stuff dont answer any posts
Old 12-14-2015, 05:15 PM   #823
Pro

@Josh: I'm about to start a new career. I'll play in coach mode, meaning I only manage the team and do playcalling but I won't influence the actual gameplay. I'm looking for realistic gameplay that doesn't give any boosts to either the AI or the user, so the games are decided by ratings and playcalling.

Could you recommend any sliders for my way of playing?
Old 12-14-2015, 06:56 PM   #824
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
So I won't be able to get around to playing for a bit but I came across a post on A&S thread about playing without acc clock on and it allows the time of day change to actually work (game starts in day and ends at night with lights on) but as a side affect he thinks the auto subs are having more of an impact as well. Now I have no idea if this works (I do trust the guy though) and he's only played 2 games but wouldn't this be funny. Most of us sim guys (who are the only ones who care about auto subs) play with acc clock on because we want that 15 min qtr feel. It's more sim lol. Anyways just throwing it out there if anyone wants to test while playing. Not sure what a good time is. It would depend on how fast you call plays and the adjustments you make but I'd think somewhere between 9-12 min would work. He was using 12 min qtr no acc clock.
Your have to be absolutely kidding me?! I know you can't make that up but...wow...LOL...Geez, the only thing that would make this epic is if Fix it Felix game jumped into madden

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »