Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2015, 10:18 AM   #81
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneloc129
Josh, sliders are great. Penalties are spot on.

Had an issue though...

CPU Run game is still pretty weak. Upped the CPU Run Block to 50. Still pretty weak. Don't want to go higher than Pass Block for balance. Would lowering HUM Tackle be the next step? Thinking about going down to 10.
Why is it weak to you? Matchups? Poor AI blocking? Overly strong defensive reactions? How often do you switch per play?

Blanket statements like it is too easy or too hard don't help much. I need specifics.

If you could provide me with the stats, rating matchups, and confidence levels for your last five games using these sliders, it would help me to diagnose if there is a problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 10:19 AM   #82
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogrod
Have these been tested in an online CFM? Thanks
I don't do online, but I'm not aware of any issues that would change how these sliders play.
Old 09-16-2015, 10:23 AM   #83
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGHerm
Great work Josh, I've been watching all of the streams and I've been playing here and there and you've done a fantastic job with these.

I saw you say that you were still messing with auto-subs and special teams, is that still true? Come up with anything solid yet? I'm scared to start my first serious franchise since like Madden 11, but I think that with the gameplay enhancements, along with your slider work, I'll be able to get a few seasons in this year. Thanks again, man.
I haven't done anything more with either yet....I'm just not sure how much there is to be gained. I'm going to take another look at higher fatigue levels and see how much it really impacts the number of holding calls late in games.
Old 09-16-2015, 08:23 PM   #84
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

This is a small sample test, but I started up my CFM with the Jaguars... I am really impressed with everything I have seen.

Week 1:

Panthers vs Jaguars.

31-24.(loss) my first loss ever in Madden 16! lol

Cam Newton; 16/23 198 2 TD 1 int.
Blake Bortles; 20/31 259 2 TD 1 int.

Running game;

Jonathan Stewart; 19 for 200 yards. 1 td. He gashed the hell out my defense!!

T.J Yeldon 22 for 82 yards 1 TD

Newton; 3 for 8 yards

Bortles; 4 for 14 yards

Defense;

Panthers had 2 sacks

Jaguars had 1.

I am not averaging enough plays with the quarters at 13 minutes 15 seconds. I am bumping it up to see if get a better average. More like 120-130 plays where I would like it.

Week 2:

Jaguars at Dolphins

26-23 ( last second Field goal to win it!)

Blake Bortles: 25/34 325 yards 2 TD 1 pick *73 completion!

Ryan Tannehill; 22/32 262 yards 1 TD

Running game:

Lamar Miller; 14 for 80 yards 5.7 average

Jonas Gray; 3 for 68 yards 22.7 average 1 TD ( had a 61 yard TD)

T.J Yeldon; 19 for 49 yards 2.6 average 1 TD

Denard Robinson; 2 for 2 yards 1.0 average

Defensive;

Jaguars;

3 Sacks

1 Forced fumbled

Panthers;

1 sack. ( Olivier Vernon 0.5 sack and Cameron wake 0.5 sack)

Both of these games were so much fun!! Totally different games! Panthers game it was back and fourth for the most part until 3rd quarter where the Panthers pulled away. We had 2 chances to tie the game up. 4 and 7th, Bortles drops back, and fires over the middle and over throws his man. Turn over! 1:57 to go and we have 3 time outs! We hold them, 49 seconds left when we get the ball back. First pass, screen! T.J Yeldon fumbles... game over. -.-

The Dolphins game was just a competitive one! At first looked like the Jaguars were going to blow them out. Putting up 2 consecutive TD's in the 2nd due to a Ryan Tannehill fumble and Previous drive a Deep bomb from Bortles for a 53 yard TD pass. Nope! Ryan comes back throwing lasers all the way down the hill for a TD pass. Next drive Jaguars failed to do anything. Dolphins get it, first play Jonas Gray runs a 61 yard TD. After that the game got really defensive until the final drive where Bortles Drove the field and set up a 32 yards Field goal for the Rookie kicker.

These sliders really bring out the best in this game!! I have had a lot of fun with these and I can't wait for the Patriots game to really test the sliders and if my Jaguars can take on Brady and the Pats!! The running game for the CPU is perfect. Way you have it set up is perfect. I have only made changes to quarter length cause I wasn't see enough plays, barely 105 plays. I'll be checking back in soon with details on the Patriots game!
Old 09-16-2015, 08:42 PM   #85
Pro

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2

seeing wayyyy to many penalties on the user side, 4-5 holdings 2-3 pi would be better if cpu occasionally got one but if this is the only way its more than worth it
Gophers
Gators
Yankees
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 09:21 PM   #86
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrf
seeing wayyyy to many penalties on the user side, 4-5 holdings 2-3 pi would be better if cpu occasionally got one but if this is the only way its more than worth it
That's funny...my experience has been the exact opposite....I've seen way more on the CPU side....likely due to player ratings....
Old 09-16-2015, 09:44 PM   #87
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Week 3:

Jaguars at Patriots

16-43.

Tom Brady 22/33 337 3 TD 1 pick

Blake bortles 12/21 170 1 Int

Chad henne 9 for 18 121 And a pick.

Running;

Brandon Bolden 10 for 110 yards 11.0 average. ( huge break away run)

T.J. Yeldon 8 for 12 1.5 average and a fumble ( benched)

Toby gerhart 6 for 4 0.6 average.

Defense;

Jaguars had a 2 sacks

1 pick

Patriots

4 sacks ( 1 sack injuried Bortles)

Forced fumble

2 interceptions..

This game was a massacre. Bortles came out on fire. Putting up a TD on opening drive. Brady forced a pass and picked off. That lead to a field goal then another drive failed to score in the end zone which made it another field goal. 13-0 in the second quarter.. After that jaguars defense gave up and Tom Brady became picking us apart and putting up 25 unanswered points.

Bortles went down trying to escape out the pocket with a mild MCL sprain. Out for game.

Hoping to regroup after this blow out loss and win at colts. fun sliders!!

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 09-16-2015 at 10:41 PM.
Old 09-16-2015, 10:15 PM   #88
Rookie

These slides are the best I've played thus far. I was beginning to lose hope on what is IMO definitely the best Madden since 2010. So glad I tried these before I threw in the towel. Finally I can start my CFM lol. I gotta crash for the night but I'll be posting some box scores and feedback soon. DO NOT CHANGE A THING!! LoL good work on this set homie

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »