JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 110 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-17-2015, 10:53 AM   #873
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Just a note of caution....the CPU won't take advantage of that, which could leave you dominating TOP (as you did that game). That could throw-off a lot of things (like their defense getting more tired and ultimately making it easier to take advantage of).
Its funny cause it seems like the gameplay and animations improved as well. Things looked more crisper and organic. It would be a shame to have to scrap this find because of the fatigue issue.....
Old 12-17-2015, 11:35 AM   #874
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsett33
Its funny cause it seems like the gameplay and animations improved as well. Things looked more crisper and organic. It would be a shame to have to scrap this find because of the fatigue issue.....
Adjust fatigue and call your plays/hike the ball at the same pace as the cpu, which is apx 8-10 seconds between plays. 9min qtrs works out about right if you go at the same pace as the cpu.
Old 12-17-2015, 12:21 PM   #875
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Adjust fatigue and call your plays/hike the ball at the same pace as the cpu, which is apx 8-10 seconds between plays. 9min qtrs works out about right if you go at the same pace as the cpu.
Yeah, exactly this. It is all about calling plays at the same pace as the CPU. This is one advantage of the accelerated clock...it forces one to do this. With it turned off, you just have to be more diligent. It's one thing to take a lot of time for a handful of plays, just not consistently.
Old 12-17-2015, 01:05 PM   #876
Rookie

dsmith710's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Yeah, exactly this. It is all about calling plays at the same pace as the CPU. This is one advantage of the accelerated clock...it forces one to do this. With it turned off, you just have to be more diligent. It's one thing to take a lot of time for a handful of plays, just not consistently.
If you let the game play out the cut scenes you can usually get the CPU down to about 20 seconds on average. It's hard not to skip all that and hurry back to the play call screen. But aside from replays, the play clock will run once the previous play ends.

This way if the CPU snaps it with about 20 seconds remaining, I always just aim for that myself, that way it gives me some time to decide on a play or adjust at the line.
Old 12-17-2015, 01:10 PM   #877
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

That's an awesome tip, I had no idea.
Old 12-17-2015, 03:34 PM   #878
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith710
If you let the game play out the cut scenes you can usually get the CPU down to about 20 seconds on average. It's hard not to skip all that and hurry back to the play call screen. But aside from replays, the play clock will run once the previous play ends.

This way if the CPU snaps it with about 20 seconds remaining, I always just aim for that myself, that way it gives me some time to decide on a play or adjust at the line.

Great tip! Thanks
Old 12-17-2015, 04:12 PM   #879
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1

I played my last 2 games at 10 min quarters and 75 fatigue... 10 mins seems to work perfectly for me to get that magic number of 120-130 plays. Problem is I think the fatigue is too high...getting way too many O'line subs, especially later in the game. Im also getting a 20/10 split with my rb's where i think it should be more like 25/5. I think I'm going to try 70 fatigue and see where that gets me.
Old 12-17-2015, 04:15 PM   #880
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
I played my last 2 games at 10 min quarters and 75 fatigue... 10 mins seems to work perfectly for me to get that magic number of 120-130 plays. Problem is I think the fatigue is too high...getting way too many O'line subs, especially later in the game. Im also getting a 20/10 split with my rb's where i think it should be more like 25/5. I think I'm going to try 70 fatigue and see where that gets me.
What was your time of Posession split like? Was it an astronomical difference between the two teams? And how were the ststs?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »